What's new

Ex-colonel part of spy network, AGP tells SC

Hmm ok this websites moderators i assume, thats fine, not a vet.

I did get another guy messaging me to tone it down.

That eagle guy was like you cant say this shyt here.

Attention seekers for all i care.

Probably never fired a weapon in anger.

Thanks.
Mod is short for moderators , I think .

No evidence, just allegation...
How do u know that with out being privy to the confidential tenets of the case?, it seems you are doing the same act which u are accusing the agencies of.

guy had no means to access the said material that is allegedly leaked by him via a laptop later to be found by his accusers

this story has as much credibility as a story of a laptop found by western intelligence that jas all plans and communication about Iran's alleged nuclear ambitions
same laptop gets mentioned after every few years as a fresh evidence against the regime
It is said he was part of a network, he doesn't need to have access to info, there are many levels in a spy network, some of which concern the passage of info rather than the procuring of it to protect the position of the real source.

It is said he was part of a network, he doesn't need to have access to info, there are many levels in a spy network, some of which concern the passage of info rather than the procuring of it to protect the position of the real source.
:lol:

Money and religious/sectarian affiliations are very strong motivations for someone to betray his/her mother land, We have caught spies in past, and agencies all around the world did catch spies on with material only showed to people with credibility so if SC is getting on to him , I have no reason to believe that some strong evidence was presented against him , if he is proved to be guilty than its time to either put him in jail for rest of his life, or hang him .

If gherest any dvidencd why don't they let the court know? So this Col who had nothing to do with Nukes during his career is being accused for leaking out the info. Let's just accept that there are many **** ups down by the officials and now it's always the time to cover it up. No one is totally innocent and the lads who buy this AGP bullshit need go grow up. How about getting Jahangir Karamat, Pasha and Raheel Sharif for being premier Chiefs and now colaborating with the CIA?

Present a counter or dont bother qouting stupid smileys to display ur idiocy u fcking simpleton.
No one hires a man who is very well known in CI cricles of nation.This very person has been known to everyone since long time.
P.S:-Mind your bloody hole dimwit,uncultured dunce.

If gherest any dvidencd why don't they let the court know? So this Col who had nothing to do with Nukes during his career is being accused for leaking out the info. Let's just accept that there are many **** ups down by the officials and now it's always the time to cover it up. No one is totally innocent and the lads who buy this AGP bullshit need go grow up. How about getting Jahangir Karamat, Pasha and Raheel Sharif for being premier Chiefs and now colaborating with the CIA?

Your last sentence threw me - are u serious? And if yes expand a bit so we can learn

What case do you have against the generals, you accused? Actually those were the best, we ever had!

valid point about being part of network and not doing the actual extraction of intelligence but allegation of holding such information on a laptop is worse than B Movie plot.
charges are an excuse and to scare everyone away from him.

he was a lawyer after retirement from army and his activities were vocally critical of GHQ role and interference in the political affairs of the country so he was nabbed.

I am just intrigued, the AG says that he did have, and you say he does not and i see your title says senior.

Who is lying? Whats tje backstory?

If you cant amswer thats fine i understand
my title is irrelevant to my post.

I am merely making an observation on the news item shared in this thread where the AGP is charging the retired colonel of leaking information about

1. ISI
2. Nuclear secrets

secrets about both are strictly need to know and only the program heads or director generals and COAS are privy to such information and only one at time. one has to be a chief of army staff to have access to both.
its fundamentally , operationally impossible for this colonel in his former capacity to have access to such information unless its passed to him by DG ISI or COAS.

had the AG been honest and said that retired colonel's criticism was not liked by GHQ and he is being made an example then it would've been better.

whether or not he is stupid enough to keep all that in a laptop without encryption later to be found out is debatable and lets agee that he is or the as the AG claims, he and (soon to be found other) agents are dumb enough as well (who might be charged with stealing JF17 secrets, secrect of Ali Baba and secrets of Imran Khans dietry habits)

Your last sentence threw me - are u serious? And if yes expand a bit so we can learn

Pasha had worked for UAE after his retirement. A freaking Ex Premier Intelligence Chief of a Nuclear Country was working for a third party especially a country where American and Israeli influence is at peak. So during his tenure with the Emaratis. You think he wouldnt require to cooperate with the CIA? Even a petty lieutenant who resigns and heads to US is ganged by the CIA for extracting any minimal information. Pasha gave or not, does that matter? He did work with them, I aint trust anybody with my country's secrets.

Same is the case with Raheel Sharif. He is private bodyguard chief of the Saudis and responsible for handling any foreign invasion on the kingdom (at least fighting terrorism isnt his Job Description as given lol). So would he have to pass ahead without being part of the Joint Cooperation with CIA and Mi6 in Saudi Arabia?

Coming to Jahangir Karamat, this man is running a bloody think tank in US. A god damn Ex COAS of a Nuclear Armed Country. You think he'd be having all those Green Cards while being poony and secretive about the State?

Ane here they put an ex Col in Jail, blaming him for espionage because he is critical to GHQ's policies.

valid point about being part of network and not doing the actual extraction of intelligence but allegation of holding such information on a laptop is worse than B Movie plot.
charges are an excuse and to scare everyone away from him.

he was a lawyer after retirement from army and his activities were vocally critical of GHQ role and interference in the political affairs of the country so he was nabbed.

my title is irrelevant to my post.

I am merely making an observation on the news item shared in this thread where the AGP is charging the retired colonel of leaking information about

1. ISI
2. Nuclear secrets

secrets about both are strictly need to know and only the program heads or director generals and COAS are privy to such information and only one at time. one has to be a chief of army staff to have access to both.
its fundamentally , operationally impossible for this colonel in his former capacity to have access to such information unless its passed to him by DG ISI or COAS.

had the AG been honest and said that retired colonel's criticism was not liked by GHQ and he is being made an example then it would've been better.

whether or not he is stupid enough to keep all that in a laptop without encryption later to be found out is debatable and lets agee that he is or the as the AG claims, he and (soon to be found other) agents are dumb enough as well (who might be charged with stealing JF17 secrets, secrect of Ali Baba and secrets of Imran Khans dietry habits)

Exactly, Sir. Not even a petty Somalian Intelligence Havildar would be flagging his plans and networks in a damn laptop. Even B Grade Hindi Movies dont do that now.

Tbh we work like just the Americans. If a man in uniform is retired and part of your business. Let him do whatever he want.

If not, then hang him by the balls for speaking out. If Raheel Sharif, Jahangir Karamat and Pasha wouldnt be the favored children of the GHQ. Karamat wouldnt be running a think tank in US, Raheel Sharif wouldnt be the personal bodyguard of Saudis and Pasha wouldnt have worked long with the Emaratis.

Its funny that how PDF kids ignore Ex Chiefs of the Army working for Foreigners but a tiny colonel who is fighting cases in Court is a threat to them.

Hmm ok this websites moderators i assume, thats fine, not a vet.

I did get another guy messaging me to tone it down.

That eagle guy was like you cant say this shyt here.

Attention seekers for all i care.

Probably never fired a weapon in anger.

Thanks.
Eagle is a respected member . You must be sure to post constructive content , analysis and not post anything from biased sources and do not troll .

After he was all set to challenge appointment of cpec authority chairman against set procedures and laws, he has been apprehended.
What's the set procedure?

Its funny that how PDF kids ignore Ex Chiefs of the Army working for Foreigners but a tiny colonel who is fighting cases in Court is a threat to them.
The pain in the butt is that he has been mostly fighting the cases of missing persons. Those people which the agencies claim are terrorists.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom