What's new

Erdogan says Turkey interested in improving relations with Israel

I assume your a Bengali trying to pretend your grandma was cucked by a Persian. Listen you swamp thing. You are breed that has had it's ar*se ploughed by every invader from the west for 1,000 years with last time being Pakistan Army. And now you have galls to call out the sons of Ataturk who fought Europeans to a standstill while you people were being punkawalahs for Angrez sahib. A breed who have built empire and neber been colonized.

Islam does not need you weaklings. It has persisted for a millenia and even survived the onslaught of the Mongols, British, Soviets and it will continue to survive.

Hey big mouth. wanna talk sense? all of you people are struck with the dunning kruger Effect. Means you guys matter lil to the world and its histroy but act like u guys are big dawgs. Let me tell you exactly wat the facts are. you guys are Nothing but a spectator with no strings to pull in any of these historical events that we are witnessing. You and ur INDUS. You and ur empty words. Calling me out on my ethicity is meaningless, since you know HOLY CRAP about it. Swamp thing? If im a swamp thing ethinically, then all the elites of Pakistan including Imran Khan wud also be a swamp thing. Since we share common ethnicity. If theres a swamp thing its probably you unless you urself are also a Pakhtun.

I assume your a Bengali trying to pretend your grandma was cucked by a Persian. Listen you swamp thing. You are breed that has had it's ar*se ploughed by every invader from the west for 1,000 years with last time being Pakistan Army.

The only cuck that I know is the Pakistani Army which has lost every single war its fought. It has lost every war. You may come in here and beat ur chest about conquering star wars galaxy but the truth is statistically u lost every single war. Based on what? Based on the amount of land u conceided in each conflict at the time of ceaserfire. I invite everyone here to verify this and come back. Each and every freaking war u cucks fought u got beat. Every time taking more losses conceiding more land area. Its there for everyone to see on open source.

ploughing bengali ar*es? wasnt it ur army that got ur backdoor ploughed hard and surrendered on the 16th of december in dhaka. It is you who took a Ploughing and it is the Bangladeshis that won the war. or are u gunna say you won the war? why the hell did u surrender? MAN THAT MUST HAVE BEEN EMBARASSING. TO SURRENDER IN SUCH A HUMILIATING FASHION. LOL. facts are u lost to Bangladesh. Teedy Tiny child Bangladesh. So dont bring it up unless u like embarassment.

Yet becuz the way that you are, u come in here and argue with the big boys. you were a saudi vessel state my man. a saudi vessel. remember the way Imran Khan was treated how he was flown to Bin salman and then his plane in UN was gone? thats ur statuory sitution. forget about america and zion and worry about those next to you. Global standing? Do sum reseach before talking about that.

why are u bashing me for ? Bangladesh is a third world country , ranking one of the highest in terms of corruption. But trust me, any third person visiting Bangladesh will be surprised to see how much of a progress it made in the last 20 years. surpassing you lot in terms of growth in every sector.

When the hell did i ever glorify bangladesh ? Bangladesh is a developing country, a child in terms of global and even regional standing. but that child has done better than many other children did growing up.

And i never bashed Pakistan unless in was forced to retaliate like in this post, cuz u went after my ethnicity. I always refused to accept turkey as the chosen one. I have said time and time again, Pakistan has more right and logic entitled to it to be called the chosen one. Turkey does not. And even tho u ppl blabber ignorant stuff all the time, the pakistani state has always done the right thing globally in terms of muslim geopolitics. The people in Pak army and ISI are not idiots. they know full well the hell is going on. Thats why they distanced themselves from the obvious traitors.

The one country pakistan has shown exception to in terms of policy is Iran. and that is in a good way. Because unlike u people the Pak hierarchy and military intelligence know that Iran is their long term ally. And that its important for the future of muslims in the region, unless u wanna be invaded by the anglo americans again. otherwise, Pak wud have been way more aggressive towards Iran. Theres a huge difference how ur state sees the global problems and they way you do and thank god for that.

Islam does not need you weaklings. It has persisted for a millenia and even survived the onslaught of the Mongols, British, Soviets and it will continue to survive.

YES IT WILL. BECAUSE MIGHTY PERSIA HAS RISEN.

Last edited:
Where are those UmmahChumma Pakistanis that suck off Turkey all the time and hail Erdoğan as the only true "Islamic leader"(whatever the hell that means in our time)? I called Erdoğan's bullshit years ago and these UmmahChumma zombies were slandering me for doing so. Personally speaking I believe that Turkey has every right to protect itself and by any means necessary.

I'm not going to trolling the title here by insulting nations like some low IQ ethno-fascists did us in this so called Pakistan forum. However, if our dear Iranian friends accept, I would like to clarify a few issues while they trying to manupulating facts over populism, as any Turkey/Turkish related title.

Turkey is one of the countries advocating two-state solution within pre- 1967 borders (Under the 1947 UN plan) since the beginning of this struggle.

We recognize the state of Israel as we recognize the Palestinian state. At the same time, we recognize Hamas as a political organization and see them elected by the people's democratic votes, while the global Israeli lobby is trying impose it as a terrorist organization all over the world. Socially, Palestinian state is the top country where biggest social assistance and aid expenses going from Turkey, especially TIKA and non-govermantal structures. Even while Gaza under embargo, we never stopped bringing aid to the area. Even in times that those who open their mouths big but cant send a single aid ship...Today, while the whole world is dealing with the Covid scourge, the largest hospital operating in this field in Palestine is a Turkish hospital.

Turkey always showed effort in the development dialogue and the healing of wounds, instead of raising fire and encourage the war in Palestine.

BUT, Turkey never been member of Kushner Alliance and never recognized Quds as the capital of Israel. On the contrary, Turkey was one of the architects of last year UN's Quds summit.

However, although Turkey has adopted a pro-Palestinian and radically far away from national interests: for example, Palestinian Al-fateh took position against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean gas forum last year This is another story too, whatever...

In short, the stance of Turkish policy is clear when viewed from the UN resolutions framework. Even in the AKP's awkward and absurd anti Israel period, its not changed(which it put Turkey into a big challenge in the eastern mediterranean) Thanks to this strategic stupity, Greece found historic opportunity and they established strategic relationships with Israel over Turkey hostility. If you know something about the Jewish history and Greek history in the region, you can understand how unusual this is. Turkey did not deny the existence of the Israeli state even in the Akp period even if all kind of military, security and political relations between Turkey and Israel standstill also diplomatic representation lowered to fully charge d'affaires. However, the power struggle of the political structures in the two countries took the event to another dimension and this hostility began to affect the eastern Mediterranean geopolitics.

Israel officially acknowledged its irresponsibility in the Mari Marmara attack at the level of the head of state and paid compensation. However, Akp did not prevent the geopolitics of the region from shifting in favor of Greece even after this.

But, Turkish people never an enemy of the Jewish people, with the historical and cultural reasons. On the contrary, it has embraced all Jews which are exiled from Europe throughout history and gave them home especially at Selanik, Izmir and Istanbul. After the fall of Selanik, the Jewish population in the region decreased rapidly, and later, many families in Istanbul and Izmir migrated to Israel with the establishment of this country. This connection is the main factor that keeps the economic and cultural relationship between the two communities alive, even in the worst period of Turkish-Israel relations. Anyone who has a more or less understanding of Modern Turkey's cultural and economic (even sports) social life, can see the traces.

You can make a hollow populism, either personally or at the state level, by saying that Israel must disappear. Or you can assume it's not there when you close your eyes. You can ignore that unsuccessful wars and political strategies, especially by the Arab states, create a reality and change the conditions. You can make propaganda and organize people in this forum as you wish. These issues are out of my interest and I find that these types of discussion unnecessary.

Despite all the sacrifices and solidarity shown by Turkey, portraying it the enemy of Palestinian people is not more than a PSYOP activities. The keyboard commandos who have never wiped the tears of a crying Palestinian child in their lives can only do a show of valor in such environments. I don't know what you are talking about and your prepared strategies against Turkish perception in your communication networks, but we are not your enemies either. This much anger is not good. Who stands up in anger sits down with a loss.

If the issue is Muslim blood and Muslim land: There is no other nation in human history that has killed Muslims as much as Russia. Today, almost all Muslim states buying the Russian alliance with money, and no one even names these massacres and genocides.

The cruelty and brutality caused by Israel is untenable, but now people need to understand that the anti-Israel instrument is a tool of regional influence for 'some state'. It is just a hypocritical and despicable form of politics to establish hegemony in the region through the suffering of the Palestinian people, or give direction to people by demonize or generalize rivalary countries. And You can see the most outstanding examples of this in this forum.

If you have read up to these lines, my final note is this: The Akp period will end with its current form after 2023 elections. And then you will unpleasantly experience what kind of a lifeline the Akp era really is. Have a nice days to all my Iranian brothers and sisters, with my respect and love...

Alot of people wen talking about azerbaijan use the term "muslim brothers" this and that as if these people and Erdo are fighting for the rejuvenation of the Islamic ummah. whilst the truth is they are in bed with nato and zion. Its utterly pathetic how deluded people are that they cant even see who are actually following an islamic agenda and who are not.

These people's policies are empowering zion . not countering it. Muslim communities are beyond pathetic now that they put their hopes on a Nato member state and so called "muslim brother" azerbaijan who are literally in bed with the enemies of God. so congratulations. its because of pathetic people such as them we are where we are now.
None of the mongrels supporting these traitor using terms as "brothers" will show up here. They were moronic rooting for kSA and all the gulf traitor monarchies until the truth could not be hidden anymore. UAE, BAHRAIN,KSA had no lack of support from these unintellectual blind mongrel for years. They used to combine it with alot of Iran bashing and conspiracy theories of a 5 yr old about how Iran and Israel are actually secret lovers. WOE TO THEM MONGRELS. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE "Our Muslim Brothers" MONGRELS. The truth about azer and erdo will also be equally stark too. i mean those people lapdanced for gulf monarchies against Iran. Then wen their collusion with zion became public they turned to Nato state Turkey and Israeli friend Azer.

No matter wat Iran does against zion will not be enuf to convince mongrels that Iranian leadership fears god. They shamelessly show up on Iraninan discussions and blame us for causing mess. Its those who do tap dancin for zion that has made the mess.
Most of Arab erdogan followers are anti Shia yet they don’t say anything about erdogan support for Azerbaijan who are Shia also the ones who bark that Iran doesn’t support Muslim Azerbaijan are the same ones who are quite about Azeri government anti Islam and alliance with Israel lol

Most of Arab erdogan followers are anti Shia yet they don’t say anything about erdogan support for Azerbaijan who are Shia also the ones who bark that Iran doesn’t support Muslim Azerbaijan are the same ones who are quite about Azeri government anti Islam and alliance with Israel lol
moronic idiocrisy nothing else. they think we pick sides like they do. we pick sides on facts and actions and reality, not cus of wishful wet dreams

Pakistan also has and may be cooperating in intel with Israel. If Pakistan had formalised ties with Israel right from her inception, then I believe Pakistan would also follow a similar stance to Turkey's position today.

Where are those UmmahChumma Pakistanis that suck off Turkey all the time and hail Erdoğan as the only true "Islamic leader"(whatever the hell that means in our time)? I called Erdoğan's bullshit years ago and these UmmahChumma zombies were slandering me for doing so. Personally speaking I believe that Turkey has every right to protect itself and by any means necessary.

Last edited:
What is wrong with this? Turkey does not accept Jerusalem as Israel capital and it won't.

It's better having relations and trying to sort out problems than the opposite. I don't see anything wrong with it.

first of all LOL to the brain of many people.. its ok to support and help people to harvest pigs in mosques help those people with the most anti muslim hate and to those who know think killing and harvesting are different things hey ho you earned more points in wickedness and idiotic brain cells not seeing the massacres committed.. true hypocrits

also for those live in constant stockholm syndrome are also wannabe idiots who may would give their daughter to the one who raped her.. how can you guys give a land to those who willingly gave it away so we came to this point and they are unwilling to do something except the great "my life is miserable give me money" show..? palestinians wont do a shit they are benefiting from their suffering

as for turkey beeing on the side of palestinians is also a stockholm syndrome I bet if turkish soilders would free this lands and establish greater turkistan in this region you will see them fighting us like they did in the past and they would side up with the jews.. so people have illusions and stockholm syndrom.. we see it today when it comes for money anyone can easily side up with israel let it be lebnans or balis...

erdogan sacrificed much for them we dont need more idiotic talk specially when their fellow arab brothers try to build an semitic block against turkey..

as for common iranian blabbering without any substance and self reflection we can easily say only a little of the population will listen to them because they saw their true face in many situations..

and than the ummah haters you guys would also call selah ad din a betrayer a filthy person and so on why? because the first thing he did was to fight against muslims and than again against muslims and muslims and muslim states.. and that is what I say here all the time in above lines.. you cant hail the people above and you cant say israel is worther than them..

we saw myanmar and really not many cared and had the same passion like it is for palesitinians although in myanmar much worse things happned
we saw uyghurs and what happned and happens there is much worser happening than with palestinians no one have the same passion.. no one cares really they see it not really important thats what happening in the hearts of stockholms syndrom people - their vision is fixed...

one more thing to say is these people support those who gave these lands away and mainly its because people dont want to do it for themselves, its easy to cry out thousands of kilometers away and give the task to another one..

also if you ask did the israelis turn mosques into pig farms or cow farms full of poo of animals?
do they put a jew in the house of a palestinian family to monitor them?
do they put alcohol in their throats because it is ramadan?
is it allowed for the palestinians to go and pray? do the jews hinder them on praying or saying bismillah or throw them in the jail because they said bismillah?
do they slit and open their their childrens body?
are palestinian girls being raped in masses?
can you say more than 10% of the population is being killed by israel?

we can clearly say no to all this for palesinian people but we cant say this for myanmar, kashmir, uyghurs, chechens and others!

the reality is no muslim inhabited country is able to do a shit.. because of what? because of the filth that works for outside or for their own interest..
so what do we have here? an emerging country like turkey.. attaked from all sides to destabilize the country.. even from their fellow ummah talking brothers? in the same time everywhere massacres are happening against weak muslims let it be in africa or till asia. still these muslim countries support the other side that is doing all this and no one of them is daring to say any word against it but only they got some balls to cry out balistina?
if these people would be real they would stop buying outside products and would only buy products from muslims. they would buy military stuff from muslim countries and would support each other to strengthen the countries on their fields.. if someone can build a plane the others would support it and if again someone can build this or that that again buy it.. but instead there is no such a thing .. quite the opposite..

countries should go step by step strengthen their ties to make each other stronger and not weaker

so what did I say in short: I strongly can urge sane countries to work with each others and that you need an outside army to get jerusalem back and you may have to fight against many muslims contries and kill many many many muslims for this to become true.. and I highly doubt that those who are the reason for the lost of these lands are the key to get it back or would support you in the end..

so better turkey takes some ground realities and knows that both are their enemies.. and do whats good for them (turkey)... constantly grow and get stronger and make alliances...

Last edited:
mein ne pahle hi kaye dafa kaha hai k Erdogan pagal bhonknay wala kuta hai....

per iss forum mein khalafat e usmania k khawab dekhnay waloo ko ghussa a jata hai..

yeh america ka hi pithu hai, warna Israel ki recognization ko revoke ker deta..

Baqi Russia se iss liye deal k thi k russia ka jet mar garaya tha,

aur russia ne iss ki band bajanahi shuro ki to yeh NATO k pass chala gaya, koi lift nahi mili to s-400 khareed ker russia ka ghussa thanda kia..

aur iss wajah se bhi k russia iss ko syria per qabza kernay day ga... s-400 deal ki.. phir russia ne issay ghaas nahi daali..

YPG/YPJ/SDF/PKK ka sirf darama hai, yeh ISIS ko support ker raha hai, Khilafat e usmania k liye, khud khalifah ban_na chahta hai.

I assume your a Bengali trying to pretend your grandma was cucked by a Persian. Listen you swamp thing. You are breed that has had it's ar*se ploughed by every invader from the west for 1,000 years with last time being Pakistan Army.
Aaah there it is. The ever effersvescent hatred by the Northwestern for Bengalis that split our country in two. Are you sure you aren't speaking from a place of personal hurt *cough* we all know the story *cough*

Put a sock in it. Attack him but no need to show your typical racist attitude towards a whole people. Cause we all know Indians had to save whom from being mauled to death by the same swamp men. And which place has been under foreign occupation since the 80s (your Durrani empire lebensbraum) unlike "swampy" East Pakistan.

mein ne pahle hi kaye dafa kaha hai k Erdogan pagal bhonknay wala kuta hai....

per iss forum mein khalafat e usmania k khawab dekhnay waloo ko ghussa a jata hai..

yeh america ka hi pithu hai, warna Israel ki recognization ko revoke ker deta..

Baqi Russia se iss liye deal k thi k russia ka jet mar garaya tha,

aur russia ne iss ki band bajanahi shuro ki to yeh NATO k pass chala gaya, koi lift nahi mili to s-400 khareed ker russia ka ghussa thanda kia..

aur iss wajah se bhi k russia iss ko syria per qabza kernay day ga... s-400 deal ki.. phir russia ne issay ghaas nahi daali..

YPG/YPJ/SDF/PKK ka sirf darama hai, yeh ISIS ko support ker raha hai, Khilafat e usmania k liye, khud khalifah ban_na chahta hai.

Can someone translate this post?

Why nobody follow the forum rules anymore.

There are hundreds of posts that contain racial hatred or hate speech in many headlines. All titles have now become psyop activity of organized groups.

Some do not respect the common writing language of the forum. While others using this forum just for trolling.

Zero technical discussion with full off piss race over lots of imagination...

Can someone translate this post?

Why nobody follow the forum rules anymore.

There are hundreds of posts that contain racial hatred or hate speech in many headlines. All titles have now become psyop activity of organized groups.

Some do not respect the common writing language of the forum. While others using this forum just for trolling.

Zero technical discussion with full off piss race over lots of imagination...
He's not saying anything against the Turks. He's saying Erdogan is playing a double game

He's not saying anything against the Turks. He's saying Erdogan is playing a double game

Dont get me wrong, It doesn't interest me what is said for or against Erdogan. I mean every individual has the right to free thought and self-expression within the framework of moral and ethical rules.. We criticize in our country more than anywhere else in the world... I did not want to be disrespectful to the friend I quoted. What bothers me just the inability to understand that I am reading. (or in other situations, creating a perception through insults and subjective allegations despite the forum rules)

We subscribe to the forum by accepting that we will use a common written language. (together with not insult different societies or nations, not makinng racism or propagate) For this reason, I would like to see these rules working at least in the parts I am involved in.

And i never bashed Pakistan unless in was forced to retaliate like in this post, cuz u went after my ethnicity.

Brother, in all fairness you did not start this. And I can imagine it is easier said than done, since the initial invectives directed at you seemed rather uncalled for. However, try not to engage in it any longer if possible, as this would only lead the discussion to deviate from the topic.

What we need now, is to create unity around the actual goal, which is to confront the usurpatory zionist regime. Let's rather try to adress the last lines of Indus Pakistan's comment, that since Islam has survived for so long, including invaders such as the Mongols, it won't be threatened by zionism and the contemporary globalist oligarchy either.

My first reply to this, would be that today's dominant powers have tools at their disposal which Mongols could only dream of, due to how much science and technology have advanced since then. Today, powers to be are on the verge of being able to alter the living creation of God, i. e. man, in its fundamental building blocks. Mind control, social engineering and psy ops on the scale on which they are practiced in this era are miles away from anything the Mongols could muster. Also, unlike contemporary zionist and globalist elites, the Mongols weren't motivated by an active messianist agenda endeavoring to replace every nation and religion by a unified one-world substitute, respectively referred to as global citizenry and Noahide faith.

When we witness how guardian authorities of the holy sites in al-Hijaz have altered the Jamarat devil stoning ritual under dubious pretexts (in fact, instead of surrounding the pillars with walls on every side, building such a wall behind one side and having everyone face the pillars, so that stones could be thrown in a single direction and that nobody would be standing at the receiving end, would have served the invoked purpose well enough - so, why prevent the stones from hitting the pillars?), and how this is tolerated by Muslims, then we know the danger is of an acute nature.

When we see a modern mosque, church and synagogue housed under the same roof in the UAE, in what represents sort of an ideal stepping stone towards a notional temple for a future unitary world religion concocted and imposed by zionist and globalist elites, then we know the threat is a pressing one.

When the corrupt and criminal superpowers of our time, whose might and influence surpasses the prowess of all their predecessors throughout history, are largely getting away with innumerable crimes, including against Muslims (500.000 babies and children massacred as a result of sanctions against the Iraqi people from 1991 to 2003 alone, just imagine the total cumulated body count of their mischief); and when those who raise their voice above others and claim to be defending Islam, choose to focus their wrath on Iran, the same Iran which in fact has been standing practically alone against these superpowers for the past 40 years, then you can sense that there's something inherently wrong about the direction taken.

There is so much more to say. But let this suffice for now.

____

But, Turkish people never an enemy of the Jewish people, with the historical and cultural reasons. On the contrary, it has embraced all Jews which are exiled from Europe throughout history and gave them home especially at Selanik, Izmir and Istanbul. After the fall of Selanik, the Jewish population in the region decreased rapidly, and later, many families in Istanbul and Izmir migrated to Israel with the establishment of this country. This connection is the main factor that keeps the economic and cultural relationship between the two communities alive, even in the worst period of Turkish-Israel relations. Anyone who has a more or less understanding of Modern Turkey's cultural and economic (even sports) social life, can see the traces.

First of all, I would like to thank you for expressing your view in a civil, respectful and sincere manner (unlike some who will lose it, resorting to intellectual dishonesty, ad hominems, libel, insults and even threats).

The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Iranian people have no issues with ordinary Jews either. Despite Iran's enmity with the regime in Tel Aviv, Jewish Iranians are entitled by law to a representative in Majles (Iranian parliament), despite numbering only about 7500. They are free to practice their religion, have their synagogues (including some ancient historic ones) and community centers, and are on average relatively well off from the economic point of view. Racist attacks on Jewish Iranian citizens from their compatriots are virtually unheard of.

However, things are very different when it comes to zionist elites, who have hijacked the Jewish community and are not only occupying Palestine and oppressing its people, threatening Masjid ul-Aqsa, but moreover have hegemonic designs at the global scale, in association with the bankster, corporate, and masonic oligarchies.

And those designs call for the dissolution of the national, cultural and religious heritage of all goys into a one-world system placed under the thumb of the global oligarchy. Under this concept, all nation-states, national identities and religions (except the Jewish ones) are set to disappear, only to be replaced by a single one-world regime headquartered in Jerusalem, a single one-global nation of goys, and a single religion for non-Jews called Noahism (as clearly mentioned in certain Jewish texts, however these texts claim that the messiah sent by God is going to institute such a world order; whereas current global elites instrumentalize the scriptures by taking it upon themselves to implement this described order, arguing that the Jewish people themselves must act as their own messiah). In the framework of this goal, Masjid ul-Aqsa is to be demolished and a so-called third temple of Solomon is to be constructed upon its ruins (a demand formulated by assorted radicals in Isra"el").

This is not something that a patriot or a religious person, no matter their background, can accept. Of course, our common adversary will brush this off as a "conspiracy theory", as "antisemitic prejudice", "paranoia" and what not.

Unfortunately for them though, they and the literature they produced have been quite explicit about it. It's just that this sort of literature and these declarations are not echoed by the mainstream media, which are firmly under their control. But those interested can access the sources in question and obtain confirmation. People can also put this material side by side with actual policies conducted by the globalist ruling class accross the planet, as well as by the zionist entity and its overseas lobbies and agents of influence, and draw their own conclusions.

You can make a hollow populism, either personally or at the state level, by saying that Israel must disappear. Or you can assume it's not there when you close your eyes. You can ignore that unsuccessful wars and political strategies, especially by the Arab states, create a reality and change the conditions. You can make propaganda and organize people in this forum as you wish. These issues are out of my interest and I find that these types of discussion unnecessary.

This is of course your right. But please note nonetheless, that Hezbollah's Resistance in Lebanon as well as Hamas' and Islamic Jihad's efforts in Gaza introduced a new paradigm. Asymmetry has trumped vain attempts by classic Arab armies at confronting Tel Aviv on a level where that regime's strengths actually lie.

We have to admit, these Resistance groups have been far more succesful, with Hezbollah clearly defeating the zionist regime twice (in the rational i. e. Clausewitzian sense - military defeat does not necessarily imply annihilation, it means failing to reach one's predetermined war objectives).

Despite all the sacrifices and solidarity shown by Turkey, portraying it the enemy of Palestinian people is not more than a PSYOP activities. The keyboard commandos who have never wiped the tears of a crying Palestinian child in their lives can only do a show of valor in such environments. I don't know what you are talking about and your prepared strategies against Turkish perception in your communication networks, but we are not your enemies either. This much anger is not good. Who stands up in anger sits down with a loss.

I have never labeled Turkey as such. If any Iranian or supporter of Iran did so, it is certainly because of all the gibberish directed every day at Iran, be it here and everywhere else for the matter, by people who are under the influence of narratives propagated by certain regimes which unlike Iran have not dared to support the Palestinians militarily, but are in fact normalizing their relations with Tel Aviv, without even extending the level of humanitarian and diplomatic support that Ankara is granting to the Palestinians.

Yet such people, often driven by sectarianist prejudice (while projecting this same bias on the Islamic Republic and falsely accusing it of conducting "sectarian" policies), will randomly and baselessly accuse Iran of being the foremost "enemy" of Muslims, of being "secretly allied" to the zionist regime or of tacitly colluding with the latter against Sunni-majority and/or Arab states.

The zionist regime and its operatives, through their domination of print, satellite and internet media (including so-called social media, weblogs, forums) are playing a key role in this systematic incitement of significant swaths of Arab and Muslim opinion against Iran, achieved by a constant and relentless demonization of the latter. The sheer volume and intensity of this anti-Iranian propaganda and psy-ops campaign is unprecedented in history.

For example, a vlogger showed recently that the Persian language service of the BBC is churning out nearly 8 times more content than their second most prolific foreign language branch on Twitter and Instagram... This by itself says it all.

In 2007, Pullitzer-winnning veteran journalist Seymour Hersh (the person who first revealed the gruesome massacre committed by US occupation troops at the village of My Lay during the Vietnam war), spilled the beans based on statements from sources within the American security apparatus. Ever since that year, the policy of the US, the zionist regime and their allies entirely confirm what was announced in Hersh's paper:

Let's be fair and coherent: one can't on the one hand suggest that Iran has been encouraging war in Palestine - whereby one would necessarily be alluding to Iranian arms shipments, training and logistical assistance for Palestinian Resistance groups, because those same Palestinians are hardly going to be encouraged to go to war simply on verbal injunctions from Tehran; and on the other hand, claim that this Iranian policy is nothig more than a pretext for the pursuit of unavowed objectives, namely to delegitimize neighbors or to hatch hegemonic designs against them.

It wouldn't make much sense for Iran to go to such lengths and take such risks by doing what no other state has dared for the last 40 years, if its aim was simply limited to garnering some popularity among Muslims by portraying itself as an opponent to zionism. Instead, Iran would have kept its opposition at the mere verbal level and would not have ventured in any shape or form into supporting armed resistance against the occupation regime, because that is guaranteed to instantly blacklist it with the world's "superpower" (considering America's bipartisan subservience to Tel Aviv) and cost far more overall than what it could hope to reap from it in terms of PR within regional public opinion.

If the issue is Muslim blood and Muslim land: There is no other nation in human history that has killed Muslims as much as Russia. Today, almost all Muslim states buying the Russian alliance with money, and no one even names these massacres and genocides.

I alluded to what the issue with zionism is. It goes beyond the sole plight of Palestinians, and even beyond the future of Islam and the Muslim Ummah. It concerns everyone who is not part of the global oligarchy nor ideologically supportive of it. Because they are coming for us one by one, while keeping us busy by instigating as many divisions and conflicts between us as they can. Tactics haven't so much changed since the times of the British, only the present zio-American empire is way, way more resourceful and has stepped much closer to this ultimate goal.

But to address your above quoted remark, states cannot always be held responsible for what their more or less distant predecessors did. Otherwise we would have to hold present day Mongolia to account, since in some regions of the Muslim world, Mongol invaders of the Middle Ages eliminated up to 90% of all inhabitants.

If we stay focused on present times and present regimes, then the zio-American empire tops the list. If I may reiterate: 500.000 Iraqi babies and children alone perished in the 1990's as a result of the sanctions regime brought about by Washington, whose policies in West Asia are largely determined by the powerful zionist lobby... with the pro-zionist Secretary of State Madeleine Albright declaring in cold blood on CNN, it was "worth it":

By the way, this video is becoming harder and harder to locate. Try searching on YouTube using obvious keywords, and you'll find no adequate results after several pages. Try it on Google, the same picture will present itself to you. Clearly they are indirectly censoring clips of this interview by downgrading its visibility as much as they can.

And that's babies and children only. The total number of casualties is well over a million. Only as a result of the sanctions.

So add the body count from the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq since 2003, the many dead from internecine "confessional" and "ethnic" conflicts in Iraq and beyond actively stoked by the zio-Americans, the victims of their wars in Somalia, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen (where the Saudi invasion is directly backed by the US and its European allies with arms, intelligence and more), as well as Syria (although you will surely have a different opinion on that one and probably blame the victims on the government in Damascus, let's just agree that the western regimes, by putting their weight behind the insurgency, hardly intended to prevent or to halt the civil war in Syria).

Now if post-Soviet Russia was to engage in another Afghanistan-type of operation, with as little justification and as massive a civilian-to-military toll, I would condemn it and so would Iran, I am sure. Remember that Islamic Iran extended some military level support to Afghan Mujahidin factions during the Soviet occupation, at great cost to itself since this was one of the reasons which motivated Moscow to double down on its assistance to Saddam, against whom Iran was at war back then. So Iran found itself isolated, fighting an Iraqi army that was being simultaneously propped up by both Western and Eastern blocs, an extremely rare occurrence during the Cold War period.

If you have read up to these lines, my final note is this: The Akp period will end with its current form after 2023 elections. And then you will unpleasantly experience what kind of a lifeline the Akp era really is. Have a nice days to all my Iranian brothers and sisters, with my respect and love...

We shall see. But Iran-Turkey relations were quite stable prior to AKP rule already. While another government in Ankara might interrupt some of Erdogan's policies deemed favorable to Iran, it will in all likelihood also refrain from some other measures taken by Erdogan, which were not so much to Iran's advantage (like his so-called neo-Ottomanist type of outlook, which at times clashed with Iranian priorities, particularly over Syria). So on the whole, these changes should balance each other out.

Have a nice day as well.

____

Just to add the following: I'd be honestly surprised if Xerxes22, the thread starter, was a psy-ops agent from an organized group. I have been reading his comments since he registered here, and from what I can tell he is a sincere person with no ill intent, defending what and whom he believes to be the right, like must of us do.

He can just get upset at times, due to the massive anti-Iranian drivel encountered here and there, drivel which happens to include lots of inconsistencies, unfair accusations and downright outlandish nonsense, often brought accross with an unusually violent and provocative tone. I said it at the beginning of this post - thanks for not falling into that category, despite our differences.

As an example, take a glimpse at this: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/to-my-friend-turkey-beware-of-satanic-iran.694768/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom