What's new

Erdogan says Turkey interested in improving relations with Israel

Hey big mouth. wanna talk sense? all of you people are struck with the dunning kruger Effect. Means you guys matter lil to the world and its histroy but act like u guys are big dawgs. Let me tell you exactly wat the facts are. you guys are Nothing but a spectator with no strings to pull in any of these historical events that we are witnessing. You and ur INDUS. You and ur empty words. Calling me out on my ethicity is meaningless, since you know HOLY CRAP about it. Swamp thing? If im a swamp thing ethinically, then all the elites of Pakistan including Imran Khan wud also be a swamp thing. Since we share common ethnicity. If theres a swamp thing its probably you unless you urself are also a Pakhtun.

The only cuck that I know is the Pakistani Army which has lost every single war its fought. It has lost every war. You may come in here and beat ur chest about conquering star wars galaxy but the truth is statistically u lost every single war. Based on what? Based on the amount of land u conceided in each conflict at the time of ceaserfire. I invite everyone here to verify this and come back. Each and every freaking war u cucks fought u got beat. Every time taking more losses conceiding more land area. Its there for everyone to see on open source.

ploughing bengali ar*es? wasnt it ur army that got ur backdoor ploughed hard and surrendered on the 16th of december in dhaka. It is you who took a Ploughing and it is the Bangladeshis that won the war. or are u gunna say you won the war? why the hell did u surrender? MAN THAT MUST HAVE BEEN EMBARASSING. TO SURRENDER IN SUCH A HUMILIATING FASHION. LOL. facts are u lost to Bangladesh. Teedy Tiny child Bangladesh. So dont bring it up unless u like embarassment.

Yet becuz the way that you are, u come in here and argue with the big boys. you were a saudi vessel state my man. a saudi vessel. remember the way Imran Khan was treated how he was flown to Bin salman and then his plane in UN was gone? thats ur statuory sitution. forget about america and zion and worry about those next to you. Global standing? Do sum reseach before talking about that.

why are u bashing me for ? Bangladesh is a third world country , ranking one of the highest in terms of corruption. But trust me, any third person visiting Bangladesh will be surprised to see how much of a progress it made in the last 20 years. surpassing you lot in terms of growth in every sector.

When the hell did i ever glorify bangladesh ? Bangladesh is a developing country, a child in terms of global and even regional standing. but that child has done better than many other children did growing up.

And i never bashed Pakistan unless in was forced to retaliate like in this post, cuz u went after my ethnicity. I always refused to accept turkey as the chosen one. I have said time and time again, Pakistan has more right and logic entitled to it to be called the chosen one. Turkey does not. And even tho u ppl blabber ignorant stuff all the time, the pakistani state has always done the right thing globally in terms of muslim geopolitics. The people in Pak army and ISI are not idiots. they know full well the hell is going on. Thats why they distanced themselves from the obvious traitors.

The one country pakistan has shown exception to in terms of policy is Iran. and that is in a good way. Because unlike u people the Pak hierarchy and military intelligence know that Iran is their long term ally. And that its important for the future of muslims in the region, unless u wanna be invaded by the anglo americans again. otherwise, Pak wud have been way more aggressive towards Iran. Theres a huge difference how ur state sees the global problems and they way you do and thank god for that.

YES IT WILL. BECAUSE MIGHTY PERSIA HAS RISEN.
While I find your simping for Iran kind of very very lame but kudos to you for shutting this racist Indus Pakistan guy up brilliantly. He speaks from a place of personal bitterness in the 1971 war lol if you catch my drift. Kudos to you for showing him the mirror. His kind of racist mentality is the reason the 1971 civil war even happened and the place he claims to be from has been whooped by imperialist powers far more than Bangladesh and known for its racism; first for Bengalis, now the Muhajirs and Punjabis.

@Indus Pakistan yo I hope you were able to salvage a little bit of your "martial race" glory after the dressing down by the guy from the "swamp" huh? Loved every word of it (except the part where he mentioned the Pakistan army and state).

Last edited:
Where are those UmmahChumma Pakistanis that suck off Turkey all the time and hail Erdoğan as the only true "Islamic leader"(whatever the hell that means in our time)? I called Erdoğan's bullshit years ago and these UmmahChumma zombies were slandering me for doing so. Personally speaking I believe that Turkey has every right to protect itself and by any means necessary.
@aziqbal

What u got to say for your dear Turkey brother?

mein ne pahle hi kaye dafa kaha hai k Erdogan pagal bhonknay wala kuta hai....

per iss forum mein khalafat e usmania k khawab dekhnay waloo ko ghussa a jata hai..

yeh america ka hi pithu hai, warna Israel ki recognization ko revoke ker deta..

Baqi Russia se iss liye deal k thi k russia ka jet mar garaya tha,

aur russia ne iss ki band bajanahi shuro ki to yeh NATO k pass chala gaya, koi lift nahi mili to s-400 khareed ker russia ka ghussa thanda kia..

aur iss wajah se bhi k russia iss ko syria per qabza kernay day ga... s-400 deal ki.. phir russia ne issay ghaas nahi daali..

YPG/YPJ/SDF/PKK ka sirf darama hai, yeh ISIS ko support ker raha hai, Khilafat e usmania k liye, khud khalifah ban_na chahta hai.
What you say is true but no need to suck off the Ottoman Empire either. The only real caliphate was Rashidun Caliphate, others weren't even a democracy but monarchy instead. I see many braindead Pakistanis justifying the atrocities committed by the Ottoman Empire. Ottoman Empire got what it deserved in the end.

Pakistan also has and may be cooperating in intel with Israel. If Pakistan had formalised ties with Israel right from her inception, then I believe Pakistan would also follow a similar stance to Turkey's position today.
You think Israel will treat Pakistan ties more important than India if ties formalised between Israel and Pakistan? More like Israel will pass secret of Pakistan to India if ties have formalised.

Israel is just another America. They treat Pakistan as dirt while treasure India like precious stone. Please do not hold any illusion of Zion.

What you say is true but no need to suck off the Ottoman Empire either. The only real caliphate was Rashidun Caliphate, others weren't even a democracy but monarchy instead. I see many braindead Pakistanis justifying the atrocities committed by the Ottoman Empire. Ottoman Empire got what it deserved in the end.

I have observed online, most countries who were once ruled by ottoman empire (including muslim majority ones) generally have a pretty negative view of ottomans.

You think Israel will treat Pakistan ties more important than India if ties formalised between Israel and Pakistan? More like Israel will pass secret of Pakistan to India if ties have formalised.

Israel is just another America. They treat Pakistan as dirt while treasure India like precious stone. Please do not hold any illusion of Zion.
The only suitable time to recognize Israel was during the Soviet-Afghan war. It is too late now and if we recognize them now then it will only make Pakistan look weak and grant zero benefits to Pakistan.

What atrocities?

Precisely, all those Pakistanis who apple polished Turkey shall wake up by now with this thread. Pakistan need to hold on to their heritage and see no one lead them. Only Pakistanis hold their own fate.

Israel and Pakistan already have clandestine military dealings

While I find your simping for Iran kind of very very lame but kudos to you for shutting this racist Indus Pakistan guy up brilliantly. He speaks from a place of personal bitterness in the 1971 war lol if you catch my drift. Kudos to you for showing him the mirror. His kind of racist mentality is the reason the 1971 civil war even happened and the place he claims to be from has been whooped by imperialist powers far more than Bangladesh and known for its racism; first for Bengalis, now the Muhajirs and Punjabis.

@Indus Pakistan yo I hope you were able to salvage a little bit of your "martial race" glory after the dressing down by the guy from the "swamp" huh? Loved every word of it (except the part where he mentioned the Pakistan army and state).
👍My appreciation for your acknowledgement LOL. I had to add sum insults that I wud otherwise liked to avoid but i had no choice. Hope u wudnt take offence from them. It was only part of retaliation. 👍

So what? You think Israel will betray India for sake of Pakistan? Or u think Israel will stay neutral between India and Pakistan conflict. Israel r more than happy to stay on India side.

There are several countries already who provide military equipments to both ind and pak like US, France etc. Trust is the single most of important aspect in arms market if anyone is caught passing secrets of their equipment to other parties apart from buyers they are out in an instant. Most arm suppliers know it and hence would never betray even their smallest clients to biggest ones.

There are several countries already who provide military equipments to both ind and pak like US, France etc. Trust is the single most of important aspect in arms market if anyone is caught passing secrets of their equipment to other parties apart from buyers they are out in an instant. Most arm suppliers know it and hence would never betray even their smallest clients to biggest ones.
:rofl:

See how selective u r....

When the war began, France embargoed weapons sales and support for Argentina. They also allowed the British to use French ports in West Africa and provided them with information on the weapons and planes that they had sold to Argentina.

Back
Top Bottom