What's new

Erdogan says Turkey interested in improving relations with Israel

You think Israel will treat Pakistan ties more important than India if ties formalised between Israel and Pakistan? More like Israel will pass secret of Pakistan to India if ties have formalised.

Israel is just another America. They treat Pakistan as dirt while treasure India like precious stone. Please do not hold any illusion of Zion.

By no means have I said so, so please do not extrapolate unwarranted conclusions. I agree wholeheartedly that Israel's interests converge a great deal more with India's than they do with Pakistan's, hence if ties were ever to be formalised, the former bilateral relationship would always hold sway over the latter.

On the intel side, it is an open secret that the two countries have been in touch in the past as their respective influence in the region/s does tend to overlap.

On the intel side, it is an open secret that the two countries have been in touch in the past as their respective influence in the region/s does tend to overlap.
I seriously doubt that unless Pakistan want to jeopardise it's national security.

These zion will not hesitate to quickly pass any crucial info they know about Pakistan to RAW just to please India.

Indian worship Jews and Israel are very please with India. Zion r safe to place policy on Indians.

Where did PKK reach Syria from? Iran and Iraq?
Pkk has no place in Iran.
They spread from Turkey (their born place) into Iran (Pjak), Iraq and Syria (YPG).
In Iran we destroyed them and they escaped. Once a few years they kill 2 soldiers by their terrorist attacks in hit and run attacks at most.
Last time another zionist group (pdki/kdpi) irritated us our missiles chose to hit their meeting room inside a large building.

Pkk has no place in Iran.
They spread from Turkey (their born place) into Iran (Pjak), Iraq and Syria (YPG).
In Iran we destroyed them and they escaped. Once a few years they kill 2 soldiers by their terrorist attacks in hit and run attacks at most.
Last time another zionist group (pdki/kdpi) irritated us our missiles chose to hit their meeting room inside a large building.

So you are saying PKK has no presence in Irani Kurdistan? or Iran controlled Iraq?

Maybe everybody is against Iran because its so selfless and so caring about others around them.

:rofl:

See how selective u r....

When the war began, France embargoed weapons sales and support for Argentina. They also allowed the British to use French ports in West Africa and provided them with information on the weapons and planes that they had sold to Argentina.

Theres a BIG difference imposing embargo and passing off secrets of your buyers to their enemies

Zion r safe to place policy on Indians.

On the contrary, India is one of the most pro Palestinian country in the world

Theres a BIG difference imposing embargo and passing off secrets of your buyers to their enemies

On the contrary, India is one of the most pro Palestinian country in the world
was ....

1609003596457.png

So you are saying PKK has no presence in Irani Kurdistan? or Iran controlled Iraq?

Maybe everybody is against Iran because its so selfless and so caring about others around them.
Pkk=born in Turkey composed mainly out of Turkish Kurds.
In Iran we destroyed them, they have no presence. They were also not in Syria until zionists attacked Syria. They were mostly moving around between Turkey and Iraq (a sovereign country which also hosts enemies of Iran (US forces).

Pkk=born in Turkey composed mainly out of Turkish Kurds.
In Iran we destroyed them, they have no presence. They were also not in Syria until zionists attacked Syria. They were mostly moving around between Turkey and Iraq (a sovereign country which also hosts enemies of Iran (US forces).
I can only congratulate you for making it sound so simple

While I find your simping for Iran kind of very very lame but kudos to you for shutting this racist Indus Pakistan guy up brilliantly. He speaks from a place of personal bitterness in the 1971 war lol if you catch my drift. Kudos to you for showing him the mirror. His kind of racist mentality is the reason the 1971 civil war even happened and the place he claims to be from has been whooped by imperialist powers far more than Bangladesh and known for its racism; first for Bengalis, now the Muhajirs and Punjabis.

@Indus Pakistan yo I hope you were able to salvage a little bit of your "martial race" glory after the dressing down by the guy from the "swamp" huh? Loved every word of it (except the part where he mentioned the Pakistan army and state).

give glory to these peoples who openly colluded with our enemies, and themselves were invaded by them. now 50 years later they still honour and ruled by Hindus that’s very honourable state

1971, Pakistans small army units did what they could there. where betrayal was happening all round them with these peoples.

and yep, Pakistan hasn’t been gobbled up by neighbours thanks to god for Pakistan army. Martial race !!! yes thank you we Pashtuns are that in Pakistan unlike other weaklings groups ..,,

In simple words, Pakistan's foreign policy is made in Qum, while Qum is enemy of Pakistan and it's no secret.
Turkish media reporting as well.

Is it reported in any Pakistani media, which is mostly controlled by Imran Khan aides.
@The Eagle @BHarwana
Guys, i didn't know that Pakistan is One of Iranian colonies.

I dont care if Erdogan or Turks want better relations with Israel, That's what Turks do my concern are the Pakistanis who seem to believe that geo politics and Pakistan's strategy has to be with Turkey on all fronts I think the d..ck sucking of Erdogan has to stop Pakistanis need to understand one thing practically all Pak's "allies" have relationship with Israel China does,Turkey does,UAE does and Azerbaijan which basically won Karabakh back thanks to Israel and Turkey get off the moral high horse and neo Ottoman bs
I say Pakistan should "not" have ties with Israel the Pakistani people will riot first off and I doubt it would mean any change in Pakistan's perception but I think Pakistanis should focus less on the back stabbing "Palestinians" and Iran should too

Back
Top Bottom