What's new

Erdoan: Turkey considers Shanghai organization an alternative to EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Turkish foreign affairs based on a ground distance with the world of Islam in accordince with republic regime..Some sources claim that this is due to hiden some terms of the Treaty of Lausanne (24 July 1923)had been signed between new Turkey and West after collapse of the ottoman empire and abolition of the Caliphate...

in the past, When ever some ruling governments appraoche to muslim world in his forreign policy there happen some serious internal confilicts in turkey.... the last example of that was disaster befell pro-islamic Refah Party government in 1998...When leader of Refah party Najmaddin Arbakan was prime minister he tried to approache muslim countries and strived to develop relations with muslim world...on this intention turkey had pioneered to establishing unity of D-8..(tukeyi,egypt,pakistan,iran.nigeria, indonesia,ksa, malasia)....after that Refah party government removed from power forcely by collabrations of army,media and large companies with approval West...

Typical Turkish foreign affairs based on a ground distance with the world of Islam in accordince with republic regime..Some sources claim that this is due to hiden some terms of the Treaty of Lausanne (24 July 1923)had been signed between new Turkey and West after collapse of the ottoman empire and abolition of the Caliphate...

in the past, When ever some ruling governments appraoche to muslim world in his forreign policy there happen some serious internal confilicts in turkey.... the last example of that was disaster befell pro-islamic Refah Party government in 1998...When leader of Refah party Najmaddin Arbakan was prime minister he tried to approache muslim countries and strived to develop relations with muslim world...on this intention turkey had pioneered to establishing unity of D-8..(tukeyi,egypt,pakistan,iran.nigeria, indonesia,ksa, malasia)....after that Refah party government removed from power forcely by collabrations of army,media and large companies with approval West...

3ssozu.jpg

All my best wishes to Turkey to join the Shanghai organization. Seriously talking, no one in Europe wants to see the Turkey in the club.

No one in Turkey care EU or what EU members think about Turkey. The only thing that matters is our economic relations with EU , other than that: meh :coffee:

What Jamaal is saying actually happened. He was ousted from power in 1997 by the military, this event is referred to as 'post-modern darbe' or '28 Subat'.
It's not the conspiracy, linking 28th February event to having relations with "muslim world" is the conspiracy part.

We shall observe Shangai organization. If or when it becomes economically feasible to join, we should join. It's purely about economics and doesn't have a damn thing to do with politics.

as very well put together... the main issue here is not SCO, EU or NATO

the problem is the evil republic...

just please tell me only one thing that EU, NATO or SCO can provide us but the holy muslim world cant...:)

just please tell me only one thing that EU, NATO or SCO can provide us but the holy muslim world cant...:)
Treachery? Riots? how about terrorism? suicide bombers and zhit... "Muslim world" can provide anything

The only thing you're saying basically in your last posts: Turkeys working for Arab interests. But how? The way I see it there mutual interest between some Arab countries and Turkey (not on everything but certain topics). We profit some Arab countries might profit.

Pan-Arabism is really cute, you don't even get along with your own people and talk about brotherhoods, ha.

And for Jordan and the relations with Israel "only for peace sake". Didnt Israel assist you when Syria was on the verge of invading your country while you were fighting the PLO your brothers?

PLO thing is an internal issue happened in every single country in the world, any force other than the sates force is not tolerated in any country in the world. No country on earth scarified for Palestinian sake as much as Jordan. As for Israel, it offered help and it was rejected, Syrian army which entered Jordan was destroyed with no foreign intervention. I said there are issues among Arabs but they are united against any stranger like Turkey itself.

I dont want to derail this and I dont have anything against Israel, but since Arabs usually see them as their enemy I'd like to point out that there is more then just peace between Israel and Jordan. I think they even offered Jordan to put them under their missile shield against a possible Iraqi attack. Not that I care, but you do.

the nato took your gun away :lol:
NATO made numerous requests from Turkey to deploy operational units after Turkey assumed the regional command of Kabul. Turkey refused. Wrong again kid.
I said there are issues among Arabs but they are united against any stranger like Turkey itself.
That didn't work so well against Israel :) look, you aren't even a part of Turkey's plans in the region. The forces we are dealing with are Iran and Israel. Rest of the ME is a walk in the park

I dont want to derail this and I dont have anything against Israel, but since Arabs usually see them as their enemy I'd like to point out that there is more then just peace between Israel and Jordan. I think they even offered Jordan to put them under their missile shield against a possible Iraqi attack. Not that I care, but you do.

Nop, not true, Jordan had it's own Patriot pac-3 systems.

NATO made numerous requests from Turkey to deploy operational units after Turkey assumed the regional command of Kabul. Turkey refused. Wrong again kid.
That didn't work so well against Israel :) look, you aren't even a part of Turkey's plans in the region. The forces we are dealing with are Iran and Israel. Rest of the ME is a walk in the park
Am I the only one here seeing this as not normal or what? What do you eat man?

the nato took your gun away :lol:

Someone please ban this guy the only thing he's doing is trolling. He's dodging questions and just mocking the Turkish users basically. There is absolutley no value added by him to this thread.

I'd like to add on topic that this is the second time Erdogan said that Turkey could join the Shanghai organization, as usual its probably again just him barking around, he even made a funny face while saying it. I dont get, why the international and national press is taking the bait. In a month there will be no one talking about this.

Nop, not true, Jordan had it's own Patriot pac-3 systems.

You can correct me if you want or any Israeli user, but as far as I can recall you acquired them far later. The Israelis offered you protection and even tried selling you Arrow missiles, which in the end failed because the USA did not approve (the approval was needed because the project was US-funded). Instead you then later acquired Patriot batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom