What's new

Erdoan: Turkey considers Shanghai organization an alternative to EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn racist Quasar :devil:

dear friends

unfortunatly this jordanian arap friend of us is not aware of the fact that getting a reply from our side to his ridiculousness motivated by a postcolonial inferiority complex is a privilege. I afraid in his fantasy world he even thinks he or his people may dare to have a dream of being an equal to us.

if you want to help this poor guy... just dont even wast your time to reply him.

no hard feelings dude...:)

no. try joining the EU and and then kick Germany out.

or even better, since you're already in the NATO, kindly let me know when you succeed kicking the US out. :lol:

:woot::rofl::rofl:, cant even get near the fence of EU, it says 10,000 KV, turkey not allowed, the trespasser will get roasted :lol:

ohhhhh my what an irony :lol:

We have been here for thousands of years, the remnant of thousands of years old ruins were built by our ancestors. You are migrants from central Asia. If I was a Turk I won't talk about history.
It's Just enough to look how your ancestors look like and how you look like nowadays, you are a mix of different ethnic groups, your culture, language, traditions were imported from regional ethnic groups, especially from Arabs.

And about the language:

"Until 1928, Turkish was written with a version of the Perso-Arabic script known as the Ottoman Turkish script. In 1928, as part of his efforts to modernise Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk issued a decree replacing the Arabic script with a version of the Latin alphabet, which has been used ever since. Nowadays, only scholars and those who learnt to read before 1928 can read Turkish written in the Arabic script."
Turkish language, alphabets and pronunciation

dude we are son of ottomans seljuks ghaznavids.etc not son of thomas edward lawrence
what do you know about our history and how do you know our ancestors look like ?
now i think that persians were right , arabs are joke

guys just ignore these poor guys... as long as you wrote something they are getting this false impression that they actually have any significance :sick: and you are not helping them.... eventually they have to face the truth abouth themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

dear friends

unfortunatly this jordanian arap friend of us is not aware of the fact that getting a reply from our side to his ridiculousness motivated by a postcolonial inferiority complex is a privilege. I afraid in his fantasy world he even thinks he or his people may dare to have a dream of being an equal to us.

if you want to help this poor guy... just dont even wast your time to reply him.

why do you guys say B as P, while arabs say P as B, they say al B.akistan, Bebsi, you guys say arap and you guys will say

dear friends

Is this a Turkish way of telling others that they are superior?
Plz, reply to me with facts backed by sources, I can always be wrong. I think we all saw Turkish and Iranian way of carrying conversations which showed their great civility, so don't expect me to get involved in that low level mudslinging.

There are so many ridiculus posts I don't know which one should I delete first... Seriously guys, how did you managed to bring topic to civilization when this thread is about Erdogan's opinion about SCO. -_-'

Thread closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom