What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

How does it matter what one believe's?? I am not saying don't challenge him but let's respect the rules of the forum, no?? this thread is not about Kargil and i am sure you are smart enough to know what should be your next action....

Don't be smart. Looks like you need some brownie points. This thread is also not on Goa.

Don't be smart. Looks like you need some brownie points. This thread is also not on Goa.
Isn't 185 posts not enough time to figure out what a poster is all about??? I have spent enough time on this forum to go for these stupid brownie points....b/w i know this thread is not about "Goa" but did you even bother to read what is the context behind it??? If you do you will simply get how discussion on so called goa war is relevant to the thread but not Kargil.... b/w once Mods get into biz we will get to know what all will get deleted and what all will stay...so let's hold our horses till then...

Isn't 185 posts not enough time to figure out what a poster is all about??? I have spent enough time on this forum to go for these stupid brownie points....b/w i know this thread is not about "Goa" but did you even bother to read what is the context behind it??? If you do you will simply get how discussion on so called goa war is relevant to the thread but not Kargil.... b/w once Mods get into biz we will get to know what all will get deleted and what all will stay...so let's hold our horses till then...

Did you bother to read why kargil came into discussion. Kargil by product peace initiative taken by India.

When Goa popped up in your discussion, why didn't open a new thread?

Practically....there will not be any future war between India and Pakistan, unless Pakistan opts for mutual destruction.

Discussion is the way to go.

Did you bother to read why kargil came into discussion. Kargil by product peace initiative taken by India.

When Goa popped up in your discussion, why didn't open a new thread?

Again we are discussing something which is very easy to figure out....I am not discussing what happened in Goa war.......On contrary these folks are discussing why india was shooting at retreating people blah blah...Do you see any differnce b/w my discussion on Goa and this??? If the discussion is just using Kargil to get to a point then i would not have made any comments..in fact i myself have used Kargil as an example....but discussing the war itself is off-topic...Now honestly do i really had to explain all this???

Though you don't deserve a reply because you simply accused me of making comments just to earn some brownie points without even knowing me...Do you think that was a mistake on your part??

Its for India to realize, Pakistan has taken the step forward.

The answer to this is in the OP itself..

President Asif Ali Zardari went to India on a day-long private visit a day after the avalanche slammed into a high-altitude Pakistan army camp in the Siachen sector on April 7.

He met Indian Prime Minister Singh, who called for practical and pragmatic solutions to the problems between the two countries.

India is welcoming Pakistan for practical and pragmatic solutions.. I hope things goes well on this..

Again we are discussing something which is very easy to figure out....I am not discussing what happened in Goa war.......On contrary these folks are discussing why india was shooting at retreating people blah blah...Do you see any differnce b/w my discussion on Goa and this??? If the discussion is just using Kargil to get to a point then i would not have made any comments..in fact i myself have used Kargil as an example....but discussing the war itself is off-topic...Now honestly do i really had to explain all this???

Though you don't deserve a reply because you simply accused me of making comments just to earn some brownie points without even knowing me...Do you think that was a mistake on your part??

This is internet discussion forum. Nobody knows anyone. Everyone claims to be super hero and geo politics experts. BTW I am not craving for ur reply. Continue to earn your points.

This is internet discussion forum. Nobody knows anyone. Everyone claims to be super hero and geo politics experts. BTW I am not craving for ur reply. Continue to earn your points.

and that is why it is important to not become judgemental...i have given you the explanation even though i did not like your tone...yes sir i will continue to earn my points because they are going to earn me lot of money, right?? you please carry on in nailing morons like us....

I think decent soldiers will not fire on retreating forces, and claim victory, but I forgot shame is a word you bhartis have no knowledge of.

But Pakistan had communicated to India that the people on the peaks were militants and terrorists and not Pakistani soldiers. If you are not in a combatant uniform, no rules apply.. If only Pakistan had owned up to its soldiers and their dead bodies earlier, some of them may have been saved.. But like the Kargil plan, even this activity was flawed and only resulted in unnecessary deaths on Pakistani Army side..

and that is why it is important to not become judgemental...i have given you the explanation even though i did not like your tone...yes sir i will continue to earn my points because they are going to earn me lot of money, right?? you please carry on in nailing morons like us....

Brother, don't take tension, policies are not formulated based on discussion happening here. Keep it light and enjoy the forum while it lasts.

Yeah right..and retreating forces (who came to invade Kargil) should be the one to claim victory. :lol:

Didn't fire on retreating forces, we let your soldiers even take the dead bodies. Pak army was pretty obedient too. Watch the video, might clear some of your misconceptions.

You fag, they had a white flag, you were supposed to let them take their bodies, that's military protocol. Indians collected their bodies from Pakistani posts multiple time however, we had the courtesy to not film these moments and make a spectacle of the dead. And you act like the IA extended us a huge favour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our forces carried out a near successful covert operation, until politics came into play.

To have the audacity of claiming victory after firing on retreating forces makes India a laughing stock.

Think of it as you will, but I am done commenting on Kargil and this thread.

Really, who do you think became a laughing stock after Kargil.. Who got embarrassed internationally?? Whose PM was summoned to Washington and was given a dressing down by a foreign President? Who lost all credibility on Kashmir after that episode? Who got sentenced to a military coup and a dictatorship after Kargil.. The answer to all of those is Pakistan. :lol:

Brother, don't take tension, policies are not formulated based on discussion happening here. Keep it light and enjoy the forum while it lasts.

and it is supposed to be like that...i believe the reason we are all on this forum is just to learn and share our experience(if any)...anyways let's get back to the thread topic...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom