What's new

Enemy strikes Pakistan's lifeline.

PDM days are numbered, SC is going to disqualify all cabinet members in few days , khan is going to win the elections with huge margin and will become the most powerful leader of the history of Pakistan
Just wait and watch
Their number is 137 in world lol. They are fish of Asim munier and anjam's pond..

PDM days are numbered, SC is going to disqualify all cabinet members in few days , khan is going to win the elections with huge margin and will become the most powerful leader of the history of Pakistan
Just wait and watch
History of Pakistan speaks otherwise.

Oh so the fish is asim munier and anjam nadeem's pond.. fish when you vist home to see family. When you try to return to adopted country. Then you can not Exit

You've got nothing to fear! Well, as long as you haven't incited people to violence, which is punishable by law pretty much anywhere, really!

Or do you expect a special treatment from us because you consider yourself above and beyond the law? A notch above the common man making a living in Pakistan? The Brahmin of Muslims?!

Scratch that, I already know the answer to that question.

Which begs another question: How are you any different than the Generals sitting in our army HQs?

No amount of incentives will convince majority of us to do anything for Pakistan as long as this corrupt army, and its poodle PDM is in power. They have destroyed our country while filling their own pockets to the brim, we will never trust these snakes.

Okay.

You've got nothing to fear! Well, as long as you haven't incited people to violence, which is punishable by law pretty much anywhere, really!

Or do you expect a special treatment from us because you consider yourself above and beyond the law? A notch above the common man making a living in Pakistan? The Brahmin of Muslims?!
Which begs another question: How are you any different than the Generals sitting in our army HQs?
There level is fallen to deep low. If you want to see their low then watch ajnam nadeem and iftiqar media conference againt imran khan.
about your first qout
We abroad living pakistanis don't need anything special from Pakistan. We already living privilege lifestyle. We get hurt when we see world is reaching to Mars and our army is busy disrespecting and killing our heros likes of doc Qadeer now Imran khan.if you notice doc Qadeer and imran spent major part of life abroad and learned things from developed world and wanted to apply those things in Pakistan. Which is againt army dominance on democracy in Pakistan

Last edited:
Just wait and watch

Mate I hope this is true, that can only happen once the establishment feels the heat and it's minions can no longer sustain the economy which is the case right now.

There level is fallen to deep low. If you want to see their low then watch ajnam nadeem and iftiqar media conference againt imran khan.
about your first qout
We abroad living pakistanis don't need anything special from Pakistan. We already living privilege lifestyle. We get hurt when we see world is reaching to Mars and our army is busy disrespecting and killing our heros likes of doc Qadeer now Imran khan.

Umm, Imran Khan isn't really... dead, you know? Unless you're speaking metaphorically, of course! I guess you can say his days as a politician are pretty much over.

On a more serious note, yes, I understand your resentment. But that still doesn't change the fact that what he did on 9th May was... well, wrong! Plus, he dissolved the assemblies, which deprived him of any leverage he had in the political game. Now, that was one stupid move, especially from a 'seasoned' politician, which caused quite an internal rift in the PTI ranks.

And lastly... well, it was the very same army who helped him become the P.M back in 2018 by crushing the opposition for him:

The point is, sometimes you've to step back and look at the entire picture. No one can say that army is pro-PDM by reading this article - or just doing their own research. The army is impartial to politics, as far as I can tell. They basically crushed PMLN and PPP so PTI could thrive. And now, they've raised these parties from the dead to shatter PTI.

The key thing to ask here is: Why?

Why IK fell so sharply from grace?

Umm, Imran Khan isn't really... dead, you know? Unless you're speaking metaphorically, of course! I guess you can say his days as a politician are pretty much over.

On a more serious note, yes, I understand your resentment. But that still doesn't change the fact that what he did on 9th May was... well, wrong! Plus, he dissolved the assemblies, which deprived him of any leverage he had in the political game. Now, that was one stupid move, especially from a 'seasoned' politician, which caused quite an internal rift in the PTI ranks.

And lastly... well, it was the very same army who helped him become the P.M back in 2018 by crushing the opposition for him:

The point is, sometimes you've to step back and look at the entire picture. No one can say that army is pro-PDM by reading this article - or just doing their own research. The army is impartial to politics, as far as I can tell. They basically crushed PMLN and PPP so PTI could thrive. And now, they've raised these parties from the dead to shatter PTI.

IK dissolved assemblies because PTI has a very good chance of winning Punjab and KPK. He did not predict that PDM would break the constitution laws and refuse to hold elections and didn't expect army and police to support the illegal move. In a country with rule of law the elections would already have happened.

You try to blame everything on IK but the fact is that it is PDM who is the one doing everything illegal. They have made Pakistan into a banana republic.

Oky fish i know how falls flag happens. So dont waste my time... your life is in little pond as outside pond no life for you...

Oky fish i know how falls flag happens. So dont waste my time... your life is in little pond as outside pond no life for you...

But I'm sea fish?

Oh well, adios!

It is too late now. Expats are already boycotting Pakistan economically. This boycott will expand. Expats won't visit Pakistan anymore. Expats won't buy properties. Expats will lobby against the current government and generals in their respective countries.

Yes, 100% expats have lost all interest now and will work to remove the present lot and their general backers. It's probably the worst thing that can happen to them i.e. in the past they could rely on a patriotic expat/Pakistani decent population, now that is gone.
They're alone and isolated.

Last edited:
It is too late now. Expats are already boycotting Pakistan economically. This boycott will expand. Expats won't visit Pakistan anymore. Expats won't buy properties. Expats will lobby against the current government and generals in their respective countries.
Acctually you are right, I had plan to buy property in PK but after watched all haramipan I invested in UAE.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-21 at 4.03.10 PM (1).jpeg

Just wait and watch
Bro, you still sniffing that Bandial chooran? Wake up. He's a tool, or a weakling at the very least.

Acctually you are right, I had plan to buy property in PK but after watched all haramipan I invested in UAE.

View attachment 933722
Banner says, "Salam Sipahi, Jiyo Jawaan". I don't see either a sipahi or a jawaan up there.

Pakistani awam theek hojaey, hukumran khud theek hojaingy.
What a way to put this all on awaam, sir jee.

Awaam is torturing awaam right now, entering in their homes, bulldozing some of them, threatening with regards to female family members. etc etc

Awaam killed Arshad Sharif, Zille Shah and has abducted and probably also killed Imran Riaz Khan.

No one can defeat patloon army in Pakistan except Indian armed forces.

~Major Goruv Arya

But I'm sea fish?

Oh well, adios!
You mean the sea where bajwa was swimming and these days asim munier is swimming. That not sea it is pond. You greatly mistaken

Back
Top Bottom