What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
AM,

Dear Salim,

You must read the posts carefully. Karpov called Musharraf an "army rangroot (recruit)" = an idiot. Correct me if I am wrong!

I assure you I read what Karpov said and I assure you recruit does not mean illiterate but someone who is in-experienced. Any if Karpov was being rude he is out of line.

If you believe that that the PLA is not behind the scenes of China, then one another guess is due.

I have visited China Shanghai and I have seen first hand the privitisation of the PLA non-military assets in the last 10 years.

Musharraf may not be a genius in economy, but then I wonder if the CJ, BB or NS are! They have advisors as Musharraf has including his PM.

CJ is an expert on what he does best interpret the law. NS and BB draw their support at grass root level just as Mrs Mayawati draws the same in your own country. Gen M had six years to bring NS and BB to justice so why did he squander it.

Let us state his has no clue of economics. What have to you say of BB and NS who sunk Pakistan to become a breadbasket case? Is that what you think is fine?

Okay agreed but with the same argument is Pakistan better off at this moment facing international criticism ? Where are the investments now going to come to Pakistan to keep up the momentum ?

It is again a misconception that all Army men play golf and tend to their gardens. Mushrraf prefers tennis and having scoffed at the reports that he is under house arrest himself, went off to play tennis.

You missed my point. The Gen did a good job but no one indispensible. As they say all good men must fade away one day and so should Gen M.

Why has he not quit?

If he had quit as CAS I doubt there would be a crisis in Pakistan.

He is the last hope for salvaging Pakistan from being at the end of the stick as the home of terrorism and as a failed state with a rock bottom economy! He shall deliver and then quit. All Army men believe in implementing the aim, irrespective of the hurdles!

If I am not mistaken you are an Army man so if the Indian CAS feels his agenda is not finished does he demand an extension or ensure that his juniors are well trained to take over from him ?

Pakistan is our neighbour and unlike the common misconception, most of us Indians, wish it well. But a chaotic Pakistan is most dangerous to us! Fundamentalist and looneys like the CJ would mean troubled times. From my side, they can take a running jump into the Indus!

This is question of realpolitik and the only reason the world is bothered is because Pakistan is a nuke state and hence can change the course of history not because they think Gen M is holier than God.

Salaams!

Best Regards

Originally Posted by Salim View Post
AM,

Dear Salim,

You must read the posts carefully. Karpov called Musharraf an "army rangroot (recruit)" = an idiot. Correct me if I am wrong!

I assure you I read what Karpov said and I assure you recruit does not mean illiterate but someone who is in-experienced. Any if Karpov was being rude he is out of line.

It was to Agnostic.

And anyway are you suggesting the BB and NS are whizzes at economy or statecraft? If so how was Pakistan being declared a 'failed state' with the country about to become a breadbasket case till Musharraf arrived?

If you believe that that the PLA is not behind the scenes of China, then one another guess is due.

I have visited China Shanghai and I have seen first hand the privitisation of the PLA non-military assets in the last 10 years.

Good for you,'

That apart, have you seen the PLA and its influence?

Musharraf may not be a genius in economy, but then I wonder if the CJ, BB or NS are! They have advisors as Musharraf has including his PM.

CJ is an expert on what he does best interpret the law. NS and BB draw their support at grass root level just as Mrs Mayawati draws the same in your own country. Gen M had six years to bring NS and BB to justice so why did he squander it.

Mayawati is an ***.

I reckon since she is your ideal, BB and NS are equal *****!

I don't like *****, but if that is your preference, who am I to change you?

NS and BB could have been brought to justice, but then you had political hacks like the CJ as the CJ!

Let us state his has no clue of economics. What have to you say of BB and NS who sunk Pakistan to become a breadbasket case? Is that what you think is fine?

Okay agreed but with the same argument is Pakistan better off at this moment facing international criticism ? Where are the investments now going to come to Pakistan to keep up the momentum ?

On one hand, you all have shown that you care fanny adams about international criticism. How come the change of heart?

It is again a misconception that all Army men play golf and tend to their gardens. Mushrraf prefers tennis and having scoffed at the reports that he is under house arrest himself, went off to play tennis.

You missed my point. The Gen did a good job but no one indispensible. As they say all good men must fade away one day and so should Gen M.

I have not missed the point. You civilians do not know how to live life. You think entertainment is a movie and having a bash at a restaurant. To the Army man, we like to play games to keep fit and that burns you guys since you can't do the same! Hence, golf is the weapon that you all brandish at a drop of a hat.

Have you played golf?

It is a very exasperating game!

Why has he not quit?

If he had quit as CAS I doubt there would be a crisis in Pakistan.

Pakistan can create a crisis out of nothing. Check the history. Even the current one is so. If he had quit, who can for sure that there would not have been a greater one? Musharraf is the only one who tried to bring sanity, but then you guys love turmoil.

He is the last hope for salvaging Pakistan from being at the end of the stick as the home of terrorism and as a failed state with a rock bottom economy! He shall deliver and then quit. All Army men believe in implementing the aim, irrespective of the hurdles!

If I am not mistaken you are an Army man so if the Indian CAS feels his agenda is not finished does he demand an extension or ensure that his juniors are well trained to take over from him ?

Yes, I am an Army man. However, the ethos is different. Had there been a successive democracy and martial law in India, maybe it would have been feasible as what you say. However, the concept of democracy in India has taken root and hence that problem is not there!

Pakistan is our neighbour and unlike the common misconception, most of us Indians, wish it well. But a chaotic Pakistan is most dangerous to us! Fundamentalist and looneys like the CJ would mean troubled times. From my side, they can take a running jump into the Indus!

This is question of realpolitik and the only reason the world is bothered is because Pakistan is a nuke state and hence can change the course of history not because they think Gen M is holier than God.

Dr Rice said that the Pak nukes are quite safe! ;)

Salaams!

Dear Salim,

If Gen M is a good man and Mrs BB is bad what is she doing in Pakistan ? The NRO was drafted by Gen M and not the CJ. Can you give me single example where the present CJ sided with Mrs BB ? What about the other 7 SC judges are they also bigotted and corrupt or less patriots?

I agree Mr NS, Mrs BB and Mrs Mayawati maybe corrupt but please remember they are grassroot politicians the essence of democracy and the only check on corrupt populist politicians is a good Supreme Court which upholds the law not the Army. By the way Gen M has not prosecuted any of them. He sent one to exile and with the other he made an NRO.

Gen M's time is over and thats that. I can't believe that there are no other leaders left in Pakistan to guide it in these times of trouble. The Pakistanis I meet in Uk are very smart and astute people.

Best Regards

Originally Posted by Salim

Dr Rice said that the Pak nukes are quite safe! ;)

Salaams!

Dear Salim,

Thats good she says so but can she say that they are not safe without triggering of global panic. Any reasons since the emergency why the Indian Army on IB and LOC been put on high alert if Indians and India were not bothered about the implications of the political unstability in Pakistan ?

Regards

I agree Mr NS, Mrs BB and Mrs Mayawati maybe corrupt but please remember they are grassroot politicians the essence of democracy and the only check on corrupt populist politicians is a good Supreme Court which upholds the law not the Army. By the way Gen M has not prosecuted any of them. He sent one to exile and with the other he made an NRO.

Do you have a lawn in your house?

I have.

Now, don't go into all that stuff of retired Army chaps play golf and tend to gardens!

I have a very small house and a patch!

In case you have a lawn, would you like to be weed or grass?

Do you have a lawn in your house?

I have.

Now, don't go into all that stuff of retired Army chaps play golf and tend to gardens!

I have a very small house and a patch!

In case you have a lawn, would you like to be weed or grass?

Dear Salim,

In UK the planners since I can remember as a kid built lawns in all houses including those located in the city if your question was serious and the Maj Gen (retd) who lives next to me tends his gardens and plays good golf and does not plan to take over and run England just because the politicians made a mistake and sent our boys to Iraq.

Best Regards

:cheers:

:crazy:its, really un-understandable tht, why the people, mostly, and effectvily, PAKISTANIS forget tht even, in USA, near past, the elections were not fare, for example, ALGORE VS BUSH , CAN be 1 of the worstly held elections, when , BUSH WAS being selected CIAs dominated oil mafia, cheated, the elections. so the point is tht, there is a sense of influence always been seen, even inthe, best known, biggest, countries USA. and 100% nobody can define so called democracy top pakistan. all the , DEMANDS, were in making, from, USA, + ERUOPE, WERE only toungetalks , or lipsyns, if PAKISTAN, play that all senseably.:pakistan::china::sniper::usflag:;)

Dahmed can you PLEASE use a word processor to correct your posts. Remember comma's are there for a reason and you don't have to sprinkle them all over the page. Use a Capital to start a sentence after a FULL STOP. And also don't mix text speech in as well.

I'll give you a chance to make your posts a bit more legible....otherwise I will start deleting them.:mod:

:rofl:dear, keysersoze, thanks for corrections, but it seems that u doesnt like the, reality in my post, bytheway my,dear, felow bhai jee , iam pakistani, after all, u like or not , lol:victory::pakistan::china::victory::sniper:usflag:

Actually Dahmed I have no idea what the reality of your posts is, as they look like gibberish.
Your nationality is not relevant to the discussion. Please make your posts legible.

Mr DAhmed sir,

We cherish our freedom of speech here, enjoy a good conversation with people on this board, people we may never get to see in our lives and the only thing that keeps us going along is the respect that we have for the members, whose real names that we don't even know.

We also have our differences and disagreements here, but we try to follow the guidelines set up by the administraors and Keysersoze is a good man.

Please follow the guidelines of the discussion in progress and use proper format. It is easy on the eye also. We would really appreciate your effort. Thank you.

Emergency (coup) has nothing to do with stability or integrity of Pakistan but everything to do with Musharraf holding on to two posts of presidency & COAS. He will never give up these two titles. Only way Pakistan can get rid of him is if Army kicks him out, otherwise there is no other way, any amount of agitation or political movement is not going to work!

Back
Top Bottom