What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
im on it sir still in office

BUT :( Unfortunatly i am already demonised by some Media Owners for talking sense :)

So lets see if i lose my JOB this time by puting some sense as you said :)

Jana,

Don't be Don Quixote.

Ride the waves!

It is awfully difficult to beat the system!

Work through it , if you can,

:Dmr, salim iam sory, it seems tht u got carried away by ur garden, crap yesterday,sory man:agree::lol:

No.

Garden is lovely, so is golf and whoever wrote about retired military can eat his heart out, if he wishes.

What I would like to say is separate your sentences and use paragraphs, Easier to read, Easier to understand, After all, we are not brilliant as you so kindly think we are! :woot:

:lol::lol::lol:it is not favourable for GEN.MUSHARF that , lift the emergyncy and give, green light to USA, sponsored, opposition, who at any cost wants to kick him out? i think now can read this bhai jee?? but man ur garden crap was really?.....G...RR.T.;):D:lol::lol:

plz., belive me on this
they want to kill him (GEN. MUSHARF) , BECAUSE, he made them, away from the money and the the power???

and the politicians, i mean pakistani politicians
they can do any thing for money and power, even u ,
have the example of BENAZIR she killed her owen brother.

with love to OUR DEAR and real GREAT friend CHINA, the best , WORDS from any country , of the world. bravooo..

PAKISTANIS ARE CAPPIBLE TO CONTROLL THE SITUATION IN THIER COUNTRY(pakistan).

thankyou, CHINA, thankyou:smitten::china::smitten::pakistan::sniper::usflag:.

right now gen. musharf cant, trust any, politician, sply. BENAZIR, she is looking for, the waekness ,
SO THE EMRGNCY SHOULD NOT BE LIFTED SOOOOOOOOOOON.
and gen. musarf should teach some lesson, to media, by at least
making them off the air for at least 3 months.:bounce::bounce::yahoo::yahoo::D

:disagree::disagree::disagree:dear mr, about some 1s gardens, they were still, they were still there, and no body, deleted them, i jst understand all this.........? why should only my posts were deleted.... plz , go to page no 42, 41 , a lot of crap over there nobody is taking notice why........................?????????????:angry::angry::angry:

Dear Dahmed0,

Salim was talking metaphorically. He meant the weeds (militants) will kill the grass (Pakistan the nation) and I replied if the gardener (Gen M) could not remove the weeds in 6 years he must be changed.

Regards

:lol::lol:is WASIM AKRAM ,is concerned any way, from , terrorism in the world???:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom