What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Guys there is news being aired by the GEO that decision has been taken to impose emergency in the country and new reforms have been made which would be issued today in different laws.

Though i dont have much love for this channel but the circumstances also suggest that emergency would be declared.

Now everyone should understand and know the true face of Benazir b*ch .

The barve woman fled the country leaving benazir janNisar force behind

what great leaders we have.

Important meeting in President’s House
Saturday, November 03, 2007
ISLAMABAD: An important meeting, presided over by President General Pervez Musharraf, continues in the President’s House, Islamabad.

According to the sources, participating in the meeting are law minister Zahid Hamid, interior minister Aftab Sherpao, secretary interior ministry Kamal Shah and legal advisors of the government besides intelligence officials.

General situation of the country and possibilities are being discussed in the meeting.

Meanwhile, according to the sources, security has been put on high alert in Islamabad.
Important meeting in President’s House

Army's role in politics will prove a disaster to this country :undecided:
Army with all these corrupt beaurucrates want to be in the government for another 5 years thats why these ***** are trying to enforce emergency

The TV broadcasting of all national & internation channels has been jamed.
some this is about to happen, these 24 hours are very critical.

Regards
Wilco

Atlast emergency
it should be, atleast to control present situation in Pakistan, in my opinion Emergency should be imposed.

Regards
Wilco

all news channels have been jammed!!!

Pakistan TV stations off air amid emergency speculation

ISLAMABAD, Nov 3, 2007 (AFP) - Pakistan's private television channels suddenly went off the air Saturday amid reports President Pervez Musharraf was likely to impose a state of emergency.
A senior official at Dawn television, which broadcasts in English, said transmition had been shut down.

"Our channel has been taken off the air and it seems it is related to reports of emergency rule being imposed in the country," Dawn director of news Azhar Abbas told AFP.

EMERGENCY HAS BEEN DECLARED BY CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF AT EXACTLY 6:13 PM

Latest News:ARMY Troops Enterd in the Supreme Court

Regards
Wilco

You can still watch aaj online- They are saying PCO issued and Army in Supreme Court???!!!

Lates News : Chief justice has been taken out from SC by Army.

We donot need you anymore, Army said to the CJ

Regards
Wilco

Jana,
In your first post you mentioned "reforms" that would be issued under PCO. What sorts of "reforms" are we looking at?

Agno Online broadcast is not affected by the jam. neither that is being international satellite

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom