What's new

Embassy of India in Ankara/Turkey

Yeah, the Embassy of Israel is in Mahatma Gandhi street. This is also very meaningful. :D

Right, thanks for the clarification. :)

I do not understand that what is the issue here??? Do you think people in India do not like Mr Jinah? If you are thinking so, they you are wrong. Pakistan and India will have a different relation if Mr Jinha would have lived for another 10 year. He never created Pakistan as an animosity toward India rather to have a prosperous Pakistan where Muslims can live happily alongside India too.

Any way, I admire Mr Jinah for his courage to stand up against Gandhiji to divide India. Otherwise, India would have been another Sudan now.

but the road name should be well spelled, it should be "Muhammad Ali Jinnah" . then why Cinnah . is it turkish pronunciation?... Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a great man.

Yeah, the Embassy of Israel is in Mahatma Gandhi street. This is also very meaningful. :D

I live nearby. Everyone calls it as the Protocol Road. Because most of the VIPs of the state use that road to go to office. Including the president when he went to the Parliament and so on, until he built himself a new one.

Of course , the son is always with father .
Jinnah is father of all subcontinent.

but the road name should be well spelled, it should be "Muhammad Ali Jinnah" . then why Cinnah . is it turkish pronunciation?... Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a great man.
Turkish don't use j word . They use c instead of j .

Ca ca Mar ca india me . Ca doob Mar .

I always wondered that too. Anyway, Indian embassy is a nice structure standing on a slope but in horizontal position. Ankara has a street named after Gandhi. They might have put Pakistan embassy over there. It's a kind of efforts from Turkey to bridge peace...
LOL no matter you do but the Hakikat is that we will always hate India unless Kashmir is resolved as per the will of Kashmiris

Back
Top Bottom