What's new

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz

ooh. low quality electricity... plz explain..go on!

its got hindutwa virus embedded.. :D ...can be shut anytime on lame or unlame political issues....
say due to a border skirmish in Kashmir.

after the last five mins i have realized

how dumb and stupid indians truly are.
how they have no sense of sarcasm what so ever.
they are like virus that spreads
they are ignorant they post with out reading anything.

lmao i dont care what idiots have to say:omghaha:
just by your response to my post shows how much brains you people really have lol.

Classic case of Narcissism,Having self esteem problem???Why don't you try some therapy??

what is sarcasm my super duper smart indian?

who made the point?

what is sarcasm DEAR....?

Try using a dictionary dear.:lol:

its got hindutwa virus embedded.. :D ...can be shut anytime on lame or unlame political issues....
say due to a border skirmish in Kashmir.

When has a problem like that ever surfaced regarding the water issues? I highly doubt that would be a problem.

Well for starters.

Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you would like to go more advanced, just let me know.

more advanced plz

i want to know what you think it sarcasm is lol.

i had a feeling you were going to give me a link of wikipedia without even looking at it yourself lol, dont worry you indians don't surprise me anymore with your bs lol

Ganza Kanzar marne wala hai thodi dino mein sokh ki taiya ri karlo this time no exile to saudi now vacation for life fully paid in hell.:bounce:
hey hey
dont you dare talk about our dear leader nawaz sharif.

Classic case of Narcissism,Having self esteem problem???Why don't you try some therapy??

is that what you think? lmao
you see my pic thats me, do i look like i have self esteem issues? if i did i would put elbert einstein up lol.

Try using a dictionary dear.:lol:

but why dear?
its you people telling me that wat i said wasnt sarcasm so then its up to you people to prove that it wasnt sarcasm.

yara.. that was a hindi movie dialogue... (not about pakistan), some bihari politician in movie says it.. I forgot movie name.. does anybody remember that ajay devgan movie.. :offpost:

gangaajal..

Ganza Kanzar marne wala hai thodi dino mein sokh ki taiya ri karlo this time no exile to saudi now vacation for life fully paid in hell.:bounce:

:omghaha:

jesus christ it makes me laugh so much knowing how serious your being lol

As if you are not worrying about them.Oh, I see,you are in Toronto now.:lol:.No worries of water and power i presume???

wtf are you talking about man lol
hes not talking about himself, he is talking about pakistan.
man i feel sorry for us pakistanis lol, the people we deal with :cuckoo:

more advanced plz

i want to know what you think it sarcasm is lol.

i had a feeling you were going to give me a link of wikipedia without even looking at it yourself lol, dont worry you indians don't surprise me anymore with your bs lol

Sigh, I've never met a stupidest bunch of people.

Here's an example sentence. Let's say a man has no grammar or comprehension skills whatsoever, the guy he is debating calls him a scholar and a genius.

This scenario should be fairly striking.

is that what you think? lmao
you see my pic thats me, do i look like i have self esteem issues? if i did i would put elbert einstein up lol.

Oh,I figured that much.Your Haughty body language affirms my point.And No you wouldn't have,Its called vanity.A defining feature of Narcissist.And you have it a lot.That's why you put your tough looking picture.:lol:

but why dear?
its you people telling me that wat i said wasnt sarcasm so then its up to you people to prove that it wasnt sarcasm.

How about using your cognitive abilities.I am sure it won't take much to figure out what is sarcasm and what is not:lol:

wtf are you talking about man lol
hes not talking about himself, he is talking about pakistan.
man i feel sorry for us Pakistanis lol, the people we deal with :cuckoo:

Relax man,Take a deep breath.He knows what I am talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom