What's new

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz

You seem to have a lot of attitude given the fact that you represent a nation that is virtually begging us to provide electricity. Arent we the same who are stealing your waters, raping billions of cash-meres, divided your nation in two halves etc. ??

Grow some ghairat and then come back to talk.

Oh look who is talking about ghairat...If thats the case why dont you shove that ghairat up and leave a forum that represents us????? and hope you know what P means in PDF

jesus christ you indians have no sense what so ever.

oh, wel i didnt know that.

yara.. that was a hindi movie dialogue... (not about pakistan), some bihari politician in movie says it.. I forgot movie name.. does anybody remember that ajay devgan movie.. :offpost:

yara.. that was a hindi movie dialogue... (not about pakistan), some bihari politician in movie says it.. I forgot movie name.. does anybody remember that ajay devgan movie.. :offpost:

I think it was in Shool with Manoj Bajpai

PATHETIC @Azazel lol
even a third grader could sense the sarcasm in that lol.

You have to be rather dumb to think that will pass as a sarcasm.Saying dumb things are not sarcasm.They are remarks which clearly mean the opposite of what it says in a rather humorous way.Even a third grader will know some thing like that.:lol:

why did you edit you post from "idiot" to "stupid" lmao
i always knew you indians never think before you post

So I reckon you prefer Idiot over stupid.Not that it makes any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Pakistani politician once said that India is stealing electricity from Pakistan's rivers is reducing the crop productivity. :omghaha::laughcry:

jesus christ i give up with your people, your like god damn virus

first india provide electricity for its people then sell it to others indian products are of low quality

Loadshedding is hardly a problem in Indian cities. Comparing the problem with your major cities would be to that of our villages.

wtf is wrong you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was being sarcastic you idiots

Either you got caught in your own theory of "low quality electricity" or you fail miserably to understand what sarcasm means.

after the last five mins i have realized

how dumb and stupid indians truly are.
how they have no sense of sarcasm what so ever.
they are like virus that spreads
they are ignorant they post with out reading anything.

Loadshedding is hardly a problem in Indian cities. Comparing the problem with your major cities would be to that of our villages.

Either you got caught in your own theory of "low quality electricity" or you fail miserably to understand what sarcasm means.

what is sarcasm my super duper smart indian?

You have to be rather dumb to think that will pass as a sarcasm.Saying dumb things are not sarcasm.They are remarks which clearly mean the opposite of what it says in a rather humorous way.Even a third grader will know some thing like that.:lol:

So I reckon you prefer Idiot over stupid.Not that it makes any difference.

lmao i dont care what idiots have to say:omghaha:
just by your response to my post shows how much brains you people really have lol.

there is a difference between being sarcastic and stark raving dumb... thats the point you fail to comprehend dear...
who made the point?

what is sarcasm DEAR....?

after the last five mins i have realized

how dumb and stupid indians truly are.
how they have no sense of sarcasm what so ever.
they are like virus that spreads
they are ignorant they post with out reading anything.

what is sarcasm my super duper smart indian?

lmao i dont care what idiots have to say:omghaha:
just by your response to my post shows how much brains you people really have lol.

who made the point?

what is sarcasm DEAR....?

Son, that wasn't sarcasm. I take it that you live in the United States. Please attend some English comprehension courses. Elementary level preferably.

Son, that wasn't sarcasm. I take it that you live in the United States. Please attend some English comprehension courses. Elementary level preferably.

well dont tell me it wasnt sarcasm!!
tell me wtf sarcasm is since you seem know know lmao

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz - thenews.com.pk

good to see that atleast he is concerned over it unlike his brother Zardari.

so next time when there is tension between India and Pak, Pak would have worry about Water and Electricity both ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom