What's new

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz

This is funny news because in India there are entire areas and some provinces with power outages and load shedding.

well so clearly Congress might sign an agreement and then lose power! hence meaning the contracts are risky to ink.

so i guess with an indian weak government signing deals is incorrect. hence best thing is go to china or saudis for help.

even the Iran pipeline is on the cards. so india is not a feasible thing.

Like I said before, congress is gonna lose power anyways. You sign a deal with them or no, they will definitely go this time.

Also, like I said before, BJP wont mind Congress to do such deals or even the bjp themselves will do it. No problemo as long as we make cash you know.

I think you wanna read my post again?

This is funny news because in India there are entire areas and some provinces with power outages and load shedding.

The most funniest fact is that India produces 223.625 GW that is 11 times paKistani power production when India's population is only 6.5 times pakistans............ and their are pakistani cities which suffer from powercut of 12 hours...:omghaha::omghaha:

The most funniest fact is that India produces 223.625 GW that is 11 times paKistani power production when India's population is only 6.5 times pakistans............ and their are pakistani cities which suffer from powercut of 12 hours...:omghaha::omghaha:

The Desi-Israeli is back...

India Survey: Power Shortage May Worsen - WSJ.com

Residents switch to alternative energy sources during crisis - The Times of India

India faced peak power deficit of over 12,000 MW in 2012-13 - Economic Times

India suffered 9 pc peak power shortage during 2007-12: Economic Survey | The Hindu

Power shortage continues to trouble India

vbk-power_supply_p_1109568f.jpg

Source: The Hindu

What ever it is,our condition is far better than pakistan

The electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 223.625 GW as of April 2013,[1] the world's fifth largest. Captive power plants generate an additional 34.444 GW.

now take a look @ Pakistan

Electricity – total installed capacity: 19,505 MW (2007)

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Power outage reaches to 6000MW | PaperPK News about Pakistan
Socks Are Optional As Pakistan Grapples With Power Cuts | KCUR
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

12 hour powercut in a major city??:rofl:

Thats b'coz the per capita energy consumption of India is nearly double that of Pakistan.

With the growth as well as the increasing purchasing power, no matter how large electricity generation capacity is installed by GOI, there will always be some amount of power shortage.

List of countries by electricity consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

& this news is nothing surprising......

Some of the states bordering with Pakistan are having surplus generation of electricity, its more economic/viable/feasible for them to transfer this surplus to Pakistan than to interiors of India, which will be completely inefficient.

But it's your call, we are OK with any decision.

well so clearly Congress might sign an agreement and then lose power! hence meaning the contracts are risky to ink.

so i guess with an indian weak government signing deals is incorrect. hence best thing is go to china or saudis for help.

even the Iran pipeline is on the cards. so india is not a feasible thing.
he said congress or bjp, as long as they get money they dont bother whats going on... :coffee:

The southern grid is not connected to national grid yet, not happening till 2014 it seems.

Ganza Kanzar marne wala hai thodi dino mein sokh ki taiya ri karlo this time no exile to saudi now vacation for life fully paid in hell.:bounce:
Good to see our Pakistani brother defending us under enemies flag

IF India has sufficient Power Supply ( Which she does not have) and can ensure us to have it in case of emergency then we dont mind borrowing it from them. We cannot borrow it from Iran coz of sanctions. China is there but I m not sure why we are not going to them.

Why from India and not from Tajikistan or Iran which is cheaper I think??

Why from India and not from Tajikistan or Iran which is cheaper I think??

Iran is not viable due to sanctions n AFA Takistan is concerned i guess due to rough terrain n transmission loss due distance as its not about borders but grids IMO...:)

I have upgraded lately before indian use to say that and now pakistani too :D

Good to see our Pakistani brother defending us under enemies flag

IF India has sufficient Power Supply ( Which she does not have) and can ensure us to have it in case of emergency then we dont mind borrowing it from them. We cannot borrow it from Iran coz of sanctions. China is there but I m not sure why we are not going to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom