What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Eid Mubarak to my dear friends,

I will distribute cards to all of you separately like of 1980's,this will remind you of your school days:D
I hope that you will all enjoy this idea,those who didn't can bash me :D

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

@WebMaster

Eid-mubarak-or-eid-ul-fiter-desktop-wallpapers.jpg

@Marshmallow

Eid-ul-Fitr-hd-wallpapers-6.jpg

@Talon

eid-mubarak-2010-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I will distribute cards to all of you separately like of 1980's,this will remind you of your school days:D

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

@WebMaster

Eid-mubarak-or-eid-ul-fiter-desktop-wallpapers.jpg

@Marshmallow

Eid-ul-Fitr-hd-wallpapers-6.jpg

@Talon

eid-mubarak-2010-5.jpg

thnx slav defence:wave: ill post my wish later :wave:

@Slav Defence it will take u a whole year till eid al fitr of 2014 next year,while completing this process of wish every member seperately cuz there r thousands of member here:tongue:

but i appreciate ur respect n care for everyone here
smileys-applause-801735.gif

@Secur

4863d1314800274-eid-mubarak-eidmubarak.jpg

@Slav Defence it will take u a whole year till eid al fitr of 2014 next year,while completing this process of wish every member seperately cuz there r thousands of member here:tongue:

but i appreciate ur respect n care for everyone here
smileys-applause-801735.gif

well i cannot post this to every member,but those who I know atleast :D who are my friends,where as rest members I will wish them with 1 card...:D
@Jazzbot

14588874-illustration-of-eid-mubarak-greeting-with-illuminated-lamp.jpg

@Leader

Eid_Mubarak_2010_01.png

@Hyperion

eid_mubarak_27.jpg

@Awesome

eid-ul-adha-04.gif

Reminds me my school days in late 90s, when I would think who I would give the expensive and less expensive cards to. There was a discrimination in my card distribution, expensive card for rich friends and less expensive card for ...........! Such a poor I am!

Anyway, open MS paint, create a Eid Wish cards, and post those to the individuals here individually.

84410Untitled.jpg

Thank you Slav Defence, Eid mubarak to you too. May Allah bless you and your family, and everyone else's here too, with a long, happy, healthy and successful life. Remember me and Pakistan in your prayers. You'll get your Eidi soon!

Thank you Slav Defence, Eid mubarak to you too. May Allah bless you and your family, and everyone else's here too, with a long, happy, healthy and successful life. Remember me and Pakistan in your prayers. You'll get your Eidi soon!

Well thankyou,Inshallah...I will wait for your eidi..:D

Back
Top Bottom