What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

They created it for reasons??
really??
Its a Hadis that Bani Israels have 72 firqas and this Ummah will have 73 and all will go to hell expect true Muslims……:lol:

I mean to say that every person who created it have his own reason.

I mean to say that every person who created it have his own reason.

Allz have same reason……
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:woot:
Religion is always used by powerfuls to divide the lowers and gain benifits and Muslim Kings used it in a very effective way…:smokin:
well Mullas supported it and gained wealth and those who didn't died in dungeons……
Well I would prefer not talking about the homemade Mullas(Tje man who can narrate Quran without knowing & understanding what he is narrating) because fitnas in this religion coz of such mullas are inexpressable and beyond limits……:pop:

Allz have same reason……
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:woot:
Religion is always used by powerfuls to divide the lowers and gain benifits and Muslim Kings used it in a very effective way…:smokin:
well Mullas supported it and gained wealth and those who didn't died in dungeons……
Well I would prefer not talking about the homemade Mullas(Tje man who can narrate Quran without knowing & understanding what he is narrating) because fitnas in this religion coz of such mullas are inexpressable and beyond limits……:pop:

And our people are supporting these mullas.
I reached mosque for Jumma prayer near my office in Johar Town Lahore and you know what Molvi sahab started saying words about two politicians in sermon what he shouldn't say.

Back
Top Bottom