What's new

Eid ul Fitar 2021 Mubarak

To My Dearest Brothers & Sister,

May Allah bless you and your loved ones with all that you desire, and the best of both worlds. May this Eid bring lots of Joy and Happiness.

Eid Mubarak!

Hear Hear!

Best wishes of Eid to everyone everywhere, especially Muslim brothers and sisters.

Wishing peace, love and solitude, even for unfortunate folks in Palestine, wish I could help somehow.

IMG-20210513-WA0005.jpg

Eid Mubarak everyone.

Anyone know a good Kheer place in the GTA? If not, then please have a bowl on my behalf tomorrow.

It's a sad Eid for various reasons, Kashmir killings, Palestinian conflict, Rohingya camp fire and last but not least Pakistanis sinking fast into sea of poverty and inflation.

So... Go out and help the miserable and poor of Pakistan and teach your families not to throw trash in streets of Pakistan... keep clean = keep healthy. keep distance = no COVID.

Eid Mubarak Brothers and Sisters! I wish you a wonderful time! Pray for your fellow Muslims everywhere on earth!

Not celebrating EID with so much injustice... how will i account before Allah if he asked on how i supported brothers and sisters when they were in pain... and why did u celebrate eid.. sorry... no more eids for me and my family. told them not to wish each other greetings...

1620859087235.png

Not celebrating EID with so much injustice... how will i account before Allah if he asked on how i supported brothers and sisters when they were in pain... and why did u celebrate eid.. sorry... no more eids for me and my family. told them not to wish each other greetings...
Totally understand your pain...never lose hope in Allah SWT...He is the best of planner and the days for oppressors are numbered.

Eid mubarak everyone.

It's Sunnah to celebrate Eid - even if you have death in the family. Eid is a blessed day given to you by Allah.

Eid mubarak everyone.

It's Sunnah to celebrate Eid - even if you have death in the family. Eid is a blessed day given to you by Allah.

I will talk to Prophet Muhammad PBUH on the day of judgement. he can give me whatever punishment he wants to give, but i am not going to celebrate Eid when there are oppressed muslims in this world who cannot celebrate EID.

Back
Top Bottom