What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

I never supported MB. I'm against the coup. And bloodbaths, wich pharao Sisi has full responsibility on.

My dear brother, it is my observation that we only get angry and upset when we fail to understand the long chain events tied in a string with cause and effect. Nothing suddenly happens by accident.

We can be upset at Sisi because of the blood on his hands, I am upset with him too, but he is a mere pawn in this game. MB leaders failed to understand this game and there is no excuse for failure and incompetence in leadership.

I hope you understand what I am saying. What say you brother @islamrules

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudia is pro-Pakistan, green zone please or else :pakistan:

In all seriousness, Pakistan should try to stay away from the ME, period.

Pakistan condemns violence in Egypt

August 15, 2013

CAIRO: Pakistan has condemned the use of force by Egyptian security forces against unarmed civilians which resulted in the killings of innocent lives in Cairo and other cities.

A statement issued here today by the foreign ministry described the August 14 bloodshed as ‘major setback for Egypt’s return to democracy.

“As a friend and a well- wisher of the people of Egypt, Pakistan is closely observing developments in that country and urges all parties to exercise restraint and to respect the fundamental rights of the fraternal people of that great country,” the foreign ministry spokesperson said in a statement.

Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan expressed concern for the people killed during clashes in Egypt and urged for all of Pakistan to condemn the violence during a National Assembly Session.

Egyptians emerged Thursday from an all-night curfew imposed after the worst violence since their 2011 uprising, with 343 people killed as security forces broke up protests supporting ousted president Mohamed Morsi.

The army-backed interim government imposed a month-long nationwide state of emergency, and curfews in Cairo and 13 other provinces.

Shortly after the curfew ended on Thursday morning, light traffic began returning to Cairo’s streets, with roads blocked for weeks by the pro-Morsi protests now reopened.

A health ministry official said at least 300 civilians had been killed throughout the country, updating an earlier toll. The interior ministry added that 43 security personnel had lost their lives.

Egypt’s press carried photos Thursday of Morsi supporters brandishing weapons and throwing stones at police during the previous day’s confrontations.

“The nightmare of the Brotherhood is gone,” daily Al-Akhbar’s front page headline read.

“The Brotherhood’s last battle,” added Al-Shorouk.

At least four churches were attacked, with Christian activists accusing Morsi loyalists of waging “a war of retaliation against Copts in Egypt”.

The day’s violence was the worst since the 2011 uprising that ousted president Hosni Mubarak, with an AFP correspondent counting at least 124 bodies in makeshift morgues in the Rabaa al-Adawiya protest site.

Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood spoke of 2,200 dead overall and more than 10,000 wounded.

We already gone green zone along with Turkey. :D

kalam morsal , u can't proove that islamists killed them, the one who killed 2300 would easly kill 24 of his own just to make a justification for his " war on terror "

The one who uses inflated figures and posts pictures from other conflicts simply to make a point cant claim otherwise without concrete evidence. But I guess you're just mistaken.

Your own prejudice and bias blinds your judgement. Both sides have committed atrocities and no one is innocent or righteous in this conflict.

BSDG9_ACYAAuGrg.jpg:large

24 men who were about to be relieved of duty on their way to receive their military certificates and make their way home. Not in their military uniform and unarmed. Your accusations are without reason and you have no evidence to back up your claims. Im sure you can tell the parents of those men who just received their sons and prayed on them the theory you believe.

Our relations are much greener :cheesy:

August 15, 2013

CAIRO: Pakistan has condemned the use of force by Egyptian security forces against unarmed civilians which resulted in the killings of innocent lives in Cairo and other cities.

A statement issued here today by the foreign ministry described the August 14 bloodshed as ‘major setback for Egypt’s return to democracy.

“As a friend and a well- wisher of the people of Egypt, Pakistan is closely observing developments in that country and urges all parties to exercise restraint and to respect the fundamental rights of the fraternal people of that great country,” the foreign ministry spokesperson said in a statement.

Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan expressed concern for the people killed during clashes in Egypt and urged for all of Pakistan to condemn the violence during a National Assembly Session.

Egyptians emerged Thursday from an all-night curfew imposed after the worst violence since their 2011 uprising, with 343 people killed as security forces broke up protests supporting ousted president Mohamed Morsi.

The army-backed interim government imposed a month-long nationwide state of emergency, and curfews in Cairo and 13 other provinces.

Shortly after the curfew ended on Thursday morning, light traffic began returning to Cairo’s streets, with roads blocked for weeks by the pro-Morsi protests now reopened.

A health ministry official said at least 300 civilians had been killed throughout the country, updating an earlier toll. The interior ministry added that 43 security personnel had lost their lives.

Egypt’s press carried photos Thursday of Morsi supporters brandishing weapons and throwing stones at police during the previous day’s confrontations.

“The nightmare of the Brotherhood is gone,” daily Al-Akhbar’s front page headline read.

At least four churches were attacked, with Christian activists accusing Morsi loyalists of waging “a war of retaliation against Copts in Egypt”.

The day’s violence was the worst since the 2011 uprising that ousted president Hosni Mubarak, with an AFP correspondent counting at least 124 bodies in makeshift morgues in the Rabaa al-Adawiya protest site.

Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood spoke of 2,200 dead overall and more than 10,000 wounded.

August 15, 2013

And you're just as irrelevant, well done.

@islamrules @Jihad_ and others who support Brotherhood, common Muslim like myself will always sympathize with the heavy loss of lives.

Having said that, I am going to put the majority blame on Brotherhood leaders for these loss of lives. It is inexcusable that they failed to be on the good side of powerful Gulf kingdoms, while accepting help from Qatar. With their stupidity and ineffective leadership, they have created internal divisions within 90% Sunni Muslims of Egypt. They could easily create a more inclusive constitution and govt., but they failed to do it and allowed the enemy they themselves created (some of whom could be their allies) to set the stage for this coup.

Now, Brotherhood should accept total defeat, acknowledge their mistakes and stop this confrontation with Sisi led Military rule to minimize loss of lives. If there is a ban, MB supporters should accept it as a punishment for allowing inept leaders to lead them astray. Now they should do soul searching and try to stay out of prisons and build alliance with rest of 90% Muslims against state repression and a renewed struggle for free and fair elections.

Copts and some few Mubarak cronies will always support Zionists, but 90% Egyptian population will not side with the Zionists and can be their potential allies in a new struggle for democracy with or without MB.

While i agree with most of what you said, i still don't know why you discriminate between Egyptians ?! Christians Egyptians are similar to Muslim Egyptians when it comes to their feelings toward Israel, some are pro peace and some are totally against Israel just like most Egyptian!! Egypt relations with Israel during Morsi's time was similar to their relations during Mubarak's time simpley because its strategic for Egypt to have good relations with Israel regardless to the fact that we don't agree with their policies toward the Palestinians!!

These are Egyptian security personnel who were killed today by the terrorists you support on their way home after their service in Sinai you piece of sh!t!!

Islamists way of thinking after any terrorist attack they perform.
1) Good thing these kafirs are dead. They deserved what they got.
after short period
2) We are sorry for the tragic loss.
after another short period of time
3) They claim that the casualties were Islamists and blame whatever country they at with killing them and they blame Israel too of course.

The one who uses inflated figures and posts pictures from other conflicts simply to make a point cant claim otherwise without concrete evidence. But I guess you're just mistaken.

Your own prejudice and bias blinds your judgement. Both sides have committed atrocities and no one is innocent or righteous in this conflict.

24 men who were about to be relieved of duty on their way to receive their military certificates and make their way home. Not in their military uniform and unarmed. Your accusations are without reason and you have no evidence to back up your claims. Im sure you can tell the parents of those men who just received their sons and prayed on them the theory you believe.

the leader of Sawarka tribes in Sinai said that the 24 soldiers were held prisoners in " Safa site " two days ago , because they refused to fire on protesters, he said that they have evidence n that all people of that region know that .

As for the relatives of the soldiers they said that they (the soldiers) shouldn't have been sent in vacation these days normaly, some soldiers called them Yesterday at 10:00 PM and told them that they have recieved high orders to go on vacation .

I will never believe that islamists MB who r truly cowards in a way , kill soldiers , but instead , Sisi was head of Intelligence and he did a lot of dirty work in these last 2 years, plus there is a traitor named Mahmoud Dahlan from the Palestinian authority in he west bank who is also involved in faking terror attacks on Egyptian Soldiers in Sinai n he succeced when Morsi was forced to destroy Gaza tunnels .I previously posted a video of Egyptian generals meeting their jewish counterparts ...

the leader of Sawarka tribes in Sinai said that the 24 soldiers were held prisoners in " Safa site " two days ago , because they refused to fire on protesters, he said that they have evidence n that all people of that region know that .

Videos of the statements or written documents, please?

Rafah and El3areish are practically war zones and there arent any protests. If they have evidence then they must provide it. Simple. Tribal elders would have no knowledge of internal CSF/military matters unless they were on a need to know basis.

As for the relatives of the soldiers they said that they (the soldiers) shouldn't have been sent in vacation these days normaly, some soldiers called them Yesterday at 10:00 PM and told them that they have recieved high orders to go on vacation.

Wrong, these conscripts had finished their military duty and were about to receive their military certificates and make their ways homes. According to the actual parents present in the funeral which was live streamed and various central security officials. They were conscripted into Egypts primary paramilitary force and not the military itself.

I will never believe that islamists MB who r truly cowards in a way , kill soldiers , but instead , Sisi was head of Intelligence and he did a lot of dirty work in these last 2 years, plus there is a traitor named Mahmoud Dahlan from the Palestinian authority in he west bank who is also involved in faking terror attacks on Egyptian Soldiers in Sinai n he succeced when Morsi wzs forced to destroy Gaza tunnels .I previously posted a video of Egyptian generals meeting their jewish counterparts ...

The two nations have diplomatic and military intelligence ties, this is well known and is in both nations interests (regardless of what we actually think of each other). Any and all speculation is just that.

Well,

The European-American reactions to the crisis is insanely unbelievable.

Maybe it's for the best man,the situation is allready explosive without giving some MB members and other extremists the chance to pin it on "meddling kaffirs",i think it's better for the egyptians to sort it out themselves with some help from their arab brothers. without western interference which can be seen as poking their "kaffir" noses in a muslim countrys affairs.

That's the only Saudi foreign policy tool in their disposal. Whenever a problem arises, just throw money at it..

لاتستغربوا حماسة السعودية فهي ترى هذه معركة تقرير مصير لأنها تخشى أكثر ماتخشى هو من نظام إسلامي صحيح يطبق مبادئ الإسلامية العليا الغائبة في المملكة من حرية وعدالة ومساواة بالحقوق ولافرق بين فقير ولا غني ولا أسود ولا أبيض ومن نظام يستمد شرعيته من انتخاب شعبي وليس حكم جبري على العباد والبلاد على عكس الموجود بالسعودية من تطبيق لقشور الدين ويطبق على الضعفاء فقط ولذلك يخشون من مرسي ومن عودته ويرغبون باستئصال كل مائمت له بصله

It is not irrelevant, we know what it stands in right and wrong, Egypt has done remarkable on its lowest point.

It is. Much like Turkey, Pakistan has no political clout or power on the international stage. Your political power doesn't stretch beyond your neighbours. Don't take this as a personal attack against Pakistan or Turkey I'm just clarifying that both nations cant influence matters in Egypt or outside of it. So in practical terms and in reality you're both irrelevant.

That's the only Saudi foreign policy tool in their disposal. Whenever a problem arises, just throw money at it..

لاتستغربوا حماسة السعودية فهي ترى هذه معركة تقرير مصير لأنها تخشى أكثر ماتخشى هو من نظام إسلامي صحيح يطبق مبادئ الإسلامية العليا الغائبة في المملكة من حرية وعدالة ومساواة بالحقوق ولافرق بين فقير ولا غني ولا أسود ولا أبيض ومن نظام يستمد شرعيته من انتخاب شعبي وليس حكم جبري على العباد والبلاد على عكس الموجود بالسعودية من تطبيق لقشور الدين ويطبق على الضعفاء فقط ولذلك يخشون من مرسي ومن عودته ويرغبون باستئصال كل مائمت له بصله

article-2347885-1A7CB1BC000005DC-864_306x423.jpg

I think the Mb had the same problem with this guy ^^ he just wouldn't stop giving them cash.

It is. Much like Turkey, Pakistan has no political clout or power on the international stage. Your political power doesn't stretch beyond your neighbours. Don't take this as a personal attack against Pakistan or Turkey I'm just clarifying that both nations cant influence matters in Egypt or outside of it. So in practical terms and in reality you're both irrelevant.

article-2347885-1A7CB1BC000005DC-864_306x423.jpg

I think the Mb had the same problem with this guy ^^ he just wouldn't stop giving them cash.

Do you feel proud being dependant on aid from all around the world EU, US, UAE, Qatar, KSA?

Back
Top Bottom