What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

25 Egyptian policemen killed in Sinai peninsula by suspected militants

Egyptian security officials say suspected Islamist militants ambushed two minibuses in northern Sinai Monday, killing 25 policemen.
The officials say the attack took place as the two vehicles were driving through a village near the town of Rafah, located on the border of the Gaza Strip in the volatile Sinai Peninsula. According to authorities, the militants forced the two vehicles to stop and the policemen were ordered outside and made to lie down before they were shot execution-style. The officials said that the policemen were off-duty and in civilian clothes.
Initially, rocket-propelled grenades were believed to have been used in the attack. Egyptian state television also reported that the men were shot execution-style.

Read more: 25 Egyptian policemen killed in Sinai peninsula by suspected militants | Fox News

He sought death and got it.

What a stupid aspiration to have.

What a waste.
Security forces should be thanked for making his wish come true!!

MB members entering mosque without removing their shoes!!!

1146744_473090992788054_312526564_n.jpg

they had no time to take them off, they were hunted down from the near by square of Ramsis by the police n thugs all night n besieged , I wouldn't care about what am wearing when my very life is at stack , but what about the police they raided the masjid ?
602764_570835679646181_59401691_n.jpg

@islamrules @Jihad_ and others who support Brotherhood, common Muslim like myself will always sympathize with the heavy loss of lives.

Having said that, I am going to put the majority blame on Brotherhood leaders for these loss of lives. It is inexcusable that they failed to be on the good side of powerful Gulf kingdoms, while accepting help from Qatar. With their stupidity and ineffective leadership, they have created internal divisions within 90% Sunni Muslims of Egypt. They could easily create a more inclusive constitution and govt., but they failed to do it and allowed the enemy they themselves created (some of whom could be their allies) to set the stage for this coup.

Now, Brotherhood should accept total defeat, acknowledge their mistakes and stop this confrontation with Sisi led Military rule to minimize loss of lives. If there is a ban, MB supporters should accept it as a punishment for allowing inept leaders to lead them astray. Now they should do soul searching and try to stay out of prisons and build alliance with rest of 90% Muslims against state repression and a renewed struggle for free and fair elections.

Copts and some few Mubarak cronies will always support Zionists, but 90% Egyptian population will not side with the Zionists and can be their potential allies in a new struggle for democracy with or without MB.

Last edited by a moderator:
they had no time to take them off, they were hunted down from the near by square of Ramsis by the police n thugs all night n besieged , I wouldn't care about what am wearing when my very life is at stack , but what about the police they raided the masjid ?
602764_570835679646181_59401691_n.jpg

You mean they wouldn't come out.

Isn't this the same kafir military/police who are supposedly trigger happy and blood thirsty....

1157659_393828334051700_1056509251_n.jpg

971216_393824404052093_667717780_n.jpg

944777_393823124052221_1742044588_n.jpg

561312_393816644052869_1204209642_n.jpg

24 conscripts executed. They were taking public transport to receive their certificates for military service and to be relieved of duty.

1208966_623988040974684_1719381208_n.jpg

Well, The European-American reactions to the crisis is insanely unbelievable.
I suppose guys like Obama think they don't have to take a position that might lead to increased risk of terror attack. I'm not happy about that.

On the other hand, do the Sauds wants to present themselves as part of a front united with America and Israel?

Six of one, half a dozen of the other...

@Solomon2 you already explained in a previous article you did post here.
It is not a matter of being scared of terror, it is a matter they did trust MB and still some do .

USA is already an ally of KSA. there is no discussion about it.
that's why they totally ignored the green wave in Iran ... and prefer speak with terror group like MeK.
Sadly.

@Frogman
you thank a comment which says only importance of sunni muslims?
so you think that Christians are not Egyptians ?

There is no potential threats for the time being since the higher commands of Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula had seen better days! Two cells were arrested a few weeks ago.

I suppose guys like Obama think they don't have to take a position that might lead to increased risk of terror attack. I'm not happy about that.

On the other hand, do the Sauds wants to present themselves as part of a front united with America and Israel?

Six of one, half a dozen of the other...

Bah! The bottom line is the bottom line my friend! The KSA's FM had spoken and his voice is being heard!

kalam morsal , u can't proove that islamists killed them, the one who killed 2300 would easly kill 24 of his own just to make a justification for his " war on terror "

@islamrules @Jihad_ and others who support Brotherhood, common Muslim like myself will always sympathize with the heavy loss of lives.

Having said that, I am going to put the majority blame on Brotherhood leaders for these loss of lives. It is inexcusable that they failed to be on the good side of powerful Gulf kingdoms, while accepting help from Qatar. With their stupidity and ineffective leadership, they have created internal divisions within 90% Sunni Muslims of Egypt. They could easily create a more inclusive constitution and govt., but they failed to do it and allowed the enemy they themselves created (some of whom could be their allies) to set the stage for this coup.

Now, Brotherhood should accept total defeat, acknowledge their mistakes and stop this confrontation with Sisi led Military rule to minimize loss of lives. If there is a ban, MB supporters should accept it as a punishment for allowing inept leaders to lead them astray. Now they should do soul searching and try to stay out of prisons and build alliance with rest of 90% Muslims against state repression and a renewed struggle for free and fair elections.

Copts and some few Mubarak cronies will always support Zionists, but 90% Egyptian population will not side with the Zionists and can be their potential allies in a new struggle for democracy with or without MB.

I never supported MB. I'm against the coup. And bloodbaths, wich pharao Sisi has full responsibility on.

you thank a comment which says only importance of sunni muslims?
so you think that Christians are not Egyptians ?

I thanked for the general point of the comment. I personally believe that Christians in Egypt have been demonized and persecuted for far too long without proper cause. Personally I don't care about religion (being agnostic). Any man, woman and child born of Egyptian decent must have the same rights as his compatriot no matter what religion he was born into or chose.

Back
Top Bottom