What's new

Efforts increase to prevent interfaith marriage in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dig bit into "Hubal" who mocked it & later destroyed its idols. I hope you won't hesitate the name of that "Bagdaadi" in open forum.
I know that you have been banned. But I can not let this pass.

Arabs had abandoned their religion & started worshiping idols out of superstition & to imitate others. Islam was as much a call to Abrahamic religion as a 'new' religion. Kaaba, the original & first home of monotheism had been desecrated with idols. It had to be cleansed. It was imperative to cleanse Hijaz of idolatry that had been introduced from elsewhere. Otherwise Islam would just be another religious philosophy.

That is different from dealing with an established religion like Hinduism - which did have its own reformers; even spun off other religions such as Sikhism. The first Muslim foray into South Asia came with an instruction to deal with followers of Hindu religion as 'People of the Book'. One could debate about the instruction's suitability or lack thereof, but it exists in books of history nonetheless.

Islam does recognize kernels of Truth in other religions, but Islamic thought does not believe in coexistence with other religions as equally viable paths to The Ultimate Truth. We Muslims are instructed to call others to our faith & to convince them by words & deeds. We are convinced in the truth of our religion enough that we do not need to resort to violence. Virtually all people who converted to Islam did so in response to dawah. It also had to do with power dynamics - Arabs had to push out of the Arabian peninsula or fall back into in-fighting. The peace established by elimination of never-ending war between Eastern Roman Empire & Sassanian empire was much needed. The caste system of Sassanians was dismantled & people tasted freedom from caste & tyranny of irreligious tyrants. Over the next 2-3 centuries, people converted to Islam in droves.

I expressed my views because I understand the basis & value of positive engagement. I do not like Muslims abusing other religions because we have been told to engage others positively. I know my heritage. But I will NOT tolerate oblique reference such as your's or let them pass unchallenged. If it were up to me, I would make sure that you are permanently banned because your crossed a line.

Thanks again for proving the same point.

Who has authority & true sense of rationality to call other's God fake or false?

I can share my opinion about Allah or messenger which will be exactly opposite to yours.
In our philosophy it is said truth has many manifestations & it is considered good to have many manifestations in different forms.
People get confused between "a truth" and "the truth".
In the end we all seem to believe our own truth, the one that we, for whatever reason, believe in, without bothering to explore what the real truth might actually be.
It is only the truly open minded and aware that are prepared to acknowledge this fact and keep on searching.

Its our land not theirs its just that the brits gave it to them it will be taken back.

The general your either a Muslim or a commie, liberal, secular or ( insert ideology) you cant be for example a Muslim communist or a Muslim secularist.
How the British giving them lands that already theirs?!.

Why
That's exactly I am talking.

Where did polytheists disappear?
What was the composition of society before Islam in Arabia & what did happen in between when Islam took over entire Arabia?

Here lies the puzzle of "Real Tolerance"...
This is a blatant lie
Google is everyone’s friend except Indian Hindus it seems

huh. I thought they were meant to replace sex scenes? or were they only replaced with closing of the door's "kundi"?

The jury is still out on whether shaking flowers means sambhogam or just aalingan and chumban. Unless well prepared, such kriya can be very uncomfortable, what with all the needly grass, grasshoppers and maalis lurking around. But yes, as regards kundi there can be no doubts whatsoever about the intentions

How the British giving them lands that already theirs?!.
British given Lmao do you think they had a choice? British knew a civil war would start they didn't wanna deal with it and hastily made borders favoring India which caused the shit storm today. This Earth is all of Allah we humans simply live on it.

Please read post# 21.
Nah bro u real sus mate. If India fights Pakistan who do you fight for?

Banned the prick he didn’t listen. Like most of his kind.

You have too much patience to indulge.

Controversy is increasing in India over attempts to curb interfaith marriage.
In one high-profile case, a Hindu woman told Al Jazeera she had a miscarriage after police imprisoned her Muslim husband and sent her to a women’s shelter while investigating whether she was forced to convert to Islam.
Her state, Uttar Pradesh, is the latest to pass a law making it more difficult for people from different religions to marry.

Let's face it.

Hindus girls prefer Muslim boys any day.

Hindus boys can take a hike.

Reactions: H_B

"Efforts increase to prevent interfaith marriage in India"​

Well they can try 😉

They can't accept that their women willingly go for muslims

Hindus boys do have have a say on whom a Hindu girl will choose.

British given Lmao do you think they had a choice? British knew a civil war would start they didn't wanna deal with it and hastily made borders favoring India which caused the shit storm today. This Earth is all of Allah we humans simply live on it.

All non sanghis and Muslims of India will any day support Pakistan over India.

Sanghis are our common enemy and needs to be destroyed.

I am against wars and will try my utmost to not get involved. The Nation State concept is an artificial and futile construct. And can you please read the post I pointed out and then we will talk ?

You have too much patience to indulge.

Let's face it.

Hindus girls prefer Muslim boys any day.

Hindus boys can take a hike.
Or Hindu boys can take a seat and watch 😉

Another 'interfaith' love story ends with the Hindu spouse's murder. Billapram Nagaraju killed by family of his wife Syed Ashrin in Hyderabad. Just another day in 'Hindu Rashtra'
@waz the real prick is who follows the codes of terrorism as divine duty.

Another 'interfaith' love story ends with the Hindu spouse's murder. Billapram Nagaraju killed by family of his wife Syed Ashrin in Hyderabad. Just another day in 'Hindu Rashtra'
@waz the real prick is who follows the codes of terrorism as divine duty.

You guys have raked up dozens of kills of Muslims who date Hindu girls. Yes this was wrong but the saffron killings are far more. Go preach there.

I know that you have been banned. But I can not let this pass.

Arabs had abandoned their religion & started worshiping idols out of superstition & to imitate others. Islam was as much a call to Abrahamic religion as a 'new' religion. Kaaba, the original & first home of monotheism had been desecrated with idols. It had to be cleansed. It was imperative to cleanse Hijaz of idolatry that had been introduced from elsewhere. Otherwise Islam would just be another religious philosophy.

That is different from dealing with an established religion like Hinduism - which did have its own reformers; even spun off other religions such as Sikhism. The first Muslim foray into South Asia came with an instruction to deal with followers of Hindu religion as 'People of the Book'. One could debate about the instruction's suitability or lack thereof, but it exists in books of history nonetheless.

Islam does recognize kernels of Truth in other religions, but Islamic thought does not believe in coexistence with other religions as equally viable paths to The Ultimate Truth. We Muslims are instructed to call others to our faith & to convince them by words & deeds. We are convinced in the truth of our religion enough that we do not need to resort to violence. Virtually all people who converted to Islam did so in response to dawah. It also had to do with power dynamics - Arabs had to push out of the Arabian peninsula or fall back into in-fighting. The peace established by elimination of never-ending war between Eastern Roman Empire & Sassanian empire was much needed. The caste system of Sassanians was dismantled & people tasted freedom from caste & tyranny of irreligious tyrants. Over the next 2-3 centuries, people converted to Islam in droves.

I expressed my views because I understand the basis & value of positive engagement. I do not like Muslims abusing other religions because we have been told to engage others positively. I know my heritage. But I will NOT tolerate oblique reference such as your's or let them pass unchallenged. If it were up to me, I would make sure that you are permanently banned because your crossed a line.

Our religion doesn't fit into the mould of religion which is primarily defined from Abhramic religions.

How convenient it is to say others beliefs superstition just to prove mine is closer to reality without but if one reads through the bio graphy of that so called perfect man one can easily gauge what that man was up to. Yet ppl are blinded by religious obligation to defend his indefensible action hence comes out with various lame arguments.

You guys have raked up dozens of kills of Muslims who date Hindu girls. Yes this was wrong but the saffron killings are far more. Go preach there.
Which world do you live? Or you also yell for "Sar tan se Juda".
--
Screenshot_20220506-232821.jpg

Deepak Parihar stabbed in Jodhpur Eid violence. He had stepped out of house to buy medicine for his father.
This is what we must deal with daily, along with propaganda of an imaginary genocide of “minorities”.
Hope he survives this, leads a normal life on recovering https://t.co/TSK18Cocnp

@waz listen carefully what "Deen Lovers" did to her... Her story has perfect example of what is bane for entire humanity, forced conversion to Halala to gang rape.

Last edited:
Acts & behaviour of true "Deen Wala"
---
Maulana Osama. He is accused by a woman of raping her in the name of nikah halala. He has been arrested by Madhya Pradesh police. Woman, Hemlata Joshi, eloped with a man she thought was Raju Jatav, but turned out to be Imran. FIR no 0 filed at mahila thana in Gwalior on 23 April https://t.co/6El9SpJ1Ib
--
Shahjahan Ali tried to Rape a 14 year old girl in the Holy month of Ramadan, in Bijni/Chirang of #Assam. This E Rickshaw driver dragged the 14 year old girl to an agricultural field, fortunately when she shouted a passerby spotted the incident and chased him, and saved the girl. https://t.co/n8Z9FqZh9c
--
A mob brandishing swords, pelting stones, chanting Nara e Takbeer confronts a Hanuman Yatra procession - this isn’t from a sleepy town in Jharkhand or from the interiors of MP; this is a scene from the heart of the capital of the Republic of India. HEART. https://t.co/4OaKhSSs15
---
Harsha Murder Case (Big Expose)

A Bajrang Dal activist Harsha was killed on 20th Feb in Shimoga (Karnataka) by a group of 10 Mslm people.

Initially it was said that he was killed for his FB post on support of hijab ban but Police found something fishy in incident https://t.co/hU1UyRXgCV
--
Today in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, when Hanuman Shobha Yatra came near a mosque, radicals made obnoxious gestures from mosque and also tried to approach procession with sticks in their hands (video in thread)

No stone pelted & no violence by Hindu community even after provocation https://t.co/FOtNR6RspX

Screenshot_20220506-233543.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-234500.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-235102.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-235531.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-235531.jpg

@waz you must attention to the words in this clip.
This is how they do Muharram processions in front of Hindu temples. Listen to the song they are playing: ..jo bhi aayaa saamney, usko hum chirenge aur phaadenge, islam ka jhandaa gaadenge...

--
--
Just in : Stone-pelted by muslim mob on #Ramanavami Yatra in Himatnagar area of Sabarkantha, Gujarat https://t.co/UxV1sjT9dX
--
Supreme Court has commuted the death sentence awarded to Firoz Khan, accused of rape and murder of 4 year old Hindu girl.

@Chak Bamu
If you love idols, you are ignorant.

If you hate idols, you are genius.

- The only true God invented 1400 yrs ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-000348.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-000348.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom