What's new

EATING PAKISTANI FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME ft. TEENS REACT CAST

This Labib Yasir is a Pakistani guys, has collected some foreigners and claiming what is actually food from Indian subcontinent as Pakistani...Most of the reactions videos done by foreigners that includes spices, curries etc are clearly labelled as Indian food.

And since when Hyderabadi Biryani became Pakistani food? Labib Yasir should try hard next time.

I don't think biryani is cooked with veg, foreigners are not stupid.

Walekum salam.

Mom says that the addition of jaiphal and javethry and badian ka phool is is a custom usually unknown to Indian people.
Also the Pakistani biryani gets the sour taste because extra yoghurt is added in the layers whereas most people mix it in the sauce.

Told ya, mom is the best. :smitten:

I used to like chicken biryani till I tried pulao with cow meat.

pulao>>>>>biryani

Same. I'm a big fan of pulao, really don't like biriyani so much.

Walekum salam.

Mom says that the addition of jaiphal and javethry and badian ka phool is is a custom usually unknown to Indian people.
Also the Pakistani biryani gets the sour taste because extra yoghurt is added in the layers whereas most people mix it in the sauce.

Alhamdulillah. Of course Pakistani moms are way better cooks than Indians in general. :lol:

People who prefer pulao over biryani are gay.

Walekum salam.

Jaiphal javetri , mace and nutmeg are not ususally added that commonly they have hot taseer but they do add some great taste and aroma. But iwould not want jaiphal and javetri in my biryani atleast.

Yoghurt and excessive tomatoes are also added for sourness according to my mother. Plus she says prunes (unripe plums) have to be sour if you want to attain that perfect sour taste. As of whole spices coming in biryani ,then i loveeeee elaichiiiiiiiiii. It is the best thing given to mankind.

@Zee-shaun also i hate artifical colors in biryani they are said to be harmful for health , so my mom tries to add zafran color, what does your ammi add?

mujhe beef wese bhi pasand nahi hai .. yak ka beef bohot khaya .. smell ati hai usme se..
plus I had the pork too ..

tum ne jitna suna nahi hoga utna non veg dishes hum kha chukey hai.. ganwaro ...

Pakistani food.. :P lol

india se bahar jao sarey Pakistani restaurant mein toh Indian specialities likhi hui hoti hai .. LOL Pakistani food.

who toh humney abhi haldi, heeng, and masaley, yoga patent kiye nahi .. warna do din mein chutti ho jatii...

finally use of masala and spices etc is mentioned in rig veda athurveda and ayurved...

hattttt!!!!!!!

we are soon going to patent it... you see..

you will need license to eat tandoori chicken...

and by the way... we are also going to patent indus river plus monsoon ... as it travels first from India and it's name is Indus ...

you will not have permission to use the water from rain and indus without our permission ....

hatttttt

aur yeh hi nahi ...

abhi toh humney breathing of air pe patency nahi lagayi ... :D

soon we will patent it and Pakistanis will need permission from India to breath the air...

why ..
because all kinds of breathing is mentioned in pranayama and yoga ... and Rigveda ;)

it's our property...

bohot shareefo ki tarah jeety hai or jeeny dete hai.. jis din kaminagiri mein utar aye na.. jee nahi paoge :D
50 bar tu ye baat bata chuka hay k bahir aisa bahir waisa hota hay. Pora GCC ghoma hay mein nay 15 saal mein,jahan bhi gaya hoon indian dhokay baz board par Pakistani flag bana k aur urdu mein Pakistani food likh kar beechtay hain ta k loog Pakistani restaurant samajh kar aa jain likin wapisi par inko galiyan detay huay jatay hain aur malwari restaurants ka tu koi gate bhi cross nahi karta ganda laal shorba aur chawal...bakwas.dubai mein Pak ghazi,lahore darbar, karachi darbar,pak arab ka name suna hay???? 10 ,10 branches hain unki har city mein.lahore hotel(mataam) nirala hotel ka name suna hay kabhi jeddah mein hain ye restaurant table nahi milti wahan aik ghanta say pehlay.aur hundred restaurant hain yahan,batein karta hay indian restaurant ki khud indian nahi khatay wahan say khana, chal nikal yahan say ,dobara mat nazar ana is old indian manjan k sath

Alhamdulillah. Of course Pakistani moms are way better cooks than Indians in general. :lol:
how low can you stoop? You have now started comparing moms?

Everyone's mom cook the best food for their children irrespective of which country they belong to.

This thread is going to follow the predictable root. Indians all are going to become full on meat, chicken munching zealots and all meat dishes are going to be called "Indian". When majority of Indians look at meat as I do dog poo. This struck me last week when talking to a Sikh guy in a Sikh restaurent. "Jabi" (Sabzi) is the staple even amongst the Punji Sikhs.

However I will say that anything that originated from India cannot be branded as Pakistani. Hyderabadi Biryani or Biryani genrerally has to be credited to Indians. Pulao on the other hand - particularly with chunks of meat in it is Pakistani as 'Pak'.

People who prefer pulao over biryani are gay.

Jaiphal javetri , mace and nutmeg are not ususally added that commonly they have hot taseer but they do add some great taste and aroma. But iwould not want jaiphal and javetri in my biryani atleast.

Yoghurt and excessive tomatoes are also added for sourness according to my mother. Plus she says prunes (unripe plums) have to be sour if you want to attain that perfect sour taste. As of whole spices coming in biryani ,then i loveeeee elaichiiiiiiiiii. It is the best thing given to mankind.

@Zee-shaun also i hate artifical colors in biryani they are said to be harmful for health , so my mom tries to add zafran color, what does your ammi add?

Mom says that mace and nutmeg has to be in perfect balance and you only need a pinch of it or it will over dominate the taste. In some biryanis and qorma, its a must.
We don't use artificial food colors but pure kashmiri zafraan which you have to soak in lukewarm milk with a pinch of sugar. Sugar extracts the color is your zafraan is of pure quality.

Has any foreigner or turkish tried shaami kebaabs , they're so yummy .
It's the only food I can eat more than 100 pieces .
We invited Some of our turkish friends for dinner and they can't stop praising shaami kebaabs.

Back
Top Bottom