What's new

EATING PAKISTANI FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME ft. TEENS REACT CAST

all the muhajirs and people who went there from lucknow setelled in Sindh use to cook lucknavi biryani ..
and these new born babies and these kids think it's sindhi biryani..
These two biryanis are two different biryanis but i am sure you dont know that as you have never tasted real Sindhi biryani

That's pretty bold. Usually all Pakistani restaurants are masqueraded as Indian restaurants due to better reputation of Indian community and the fact the Indian food is very popular.

Maybe elsewhere, but in Norway Pakistanis outnumber Indians by over 10-1. We're more familiar with Pakistanis.

Pakistanis in our country have an excellent reputation, btw:-).

Am I the only Pakistani that hates biriyani? I'd take a good yakhni pulao over biriyani any day. Biriyani sucks and is like a kid's dish. With every bite you get a weird assortment of spices that throw off your taste buds. @DESERT FIGHTER @Icarus

I like teh waali mutton biryani with fried potatoes.

beef version also very tastey with raita made with yogurt, onions, green chilies, Podina and tomatoes.

Sindhi Biryani has an extra layer of copped tomatoes, coriander, mint, green chillies and (unpeeled) potatoes. There's no equivalent of this kind in the subcontinent.

You deserve a good beating from your parents. No wonder this country is in the dire straits that it is today.

Biryani kay maamlay main gustakhi? Aaj yahan qatal hojana hai!

I feel like biriyani is a very novelty item when you're a kid. My mom makes an awesome yakhni pulao with tikka botis and hari mirich/podina ki chutni or raita, and it's to die for. With biriyani, every bite you take there's like 5 pieces of spice that you have to filter and spit out, unless you are an absolute monster. :lol:

Am I the only Pakistani that hates biriyani? I'd take a good yakhni pulao over biriyani any day. Biriyani sucks and is like a kid's dish. With every bite you get a weird assortment of spices that throw off your taste buds. @DESERT FIGHTER @Icarus

Aap packet ki biryani khte ho jis me kooda kachra hota hai. :lol:
My mom and sis make best biryani, all the whole spices are removed before serving except for the green cardamom. Donno why they keep it in. I hate it.

I feel like biriyani is a very novelty item when you're a kid. My mom makes an awesome yakhni pulao with tikka botis and hari mirich/podina ki chutni or raita, and it's to die for. With biriyani, every bite you take there's like 5 pieces of spice that you have to filter and spit out, unless you are an absolute monster. :lol:

I really like pulao too but biryani is something else.

Anything worth attaining requires effort, if you can't deal with the elaichi and daarcheeni in the biryani then you are not fit for biryani. You are weak and must be culled.

nazi-cat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom