What's new

‘Don’t go back to those dirty Indians’: The marines’ case fuels fascist sentiments in Italy

this is why italy blocked india joining the mtcr. italy holds a veto power

this is why italy blocked india joining the mtcr. italy holds a veto power

Let them.

If this is because of two people who are being treated for their murder of foreign nationals in their own country, then so be it.

For a developed country with a so-called 'evolved mentality', they are behaving quite childishly and the world will only laugh at them for this.

There is no such thing as Indian blood.. Indian itself isn't a race... Most of Indians were called hindostanis and others were punjabis,Gurkhas etc...

I didn't say anything about "Indian blood" or "Indian race", so wtf is this about?

As for ethnicity.. We don't share that either.. You are probably a Dravidian from south India.. Or from maharastra .. He is a Punjabi or Pukhtun or Abbasi from Potohar.. You don't share any culture,blood or religion with him either.

I know, and I'm glad. I don't want to be associated with or thought of as sharing his barbaric culture. Why would anybody want to be associated with the 7th century culture or religion that spawns barbarism everywhere?

I may not be a "Dravidian" (as if that's a race) or Marathi, I could be an Odiya or Bengali or Punjabi or Kashmiri or Arunachali. There are hundreds of ethnicities in India.

Gladly, none of them are associated with primitive barbarism, like most races and tribes in Pakistan are.

Indians blew up Pakistani fishermen boat killing them all so same way Italians must have felt threatened by the people they assumed were terrorists and killed them.

Has anybody in Pakistan claimed the "fishing boat" or its occupants? Have their families come forward? No, because they were not fishermen earning a living - they were jihadis sent out to kill and die. (The didn't kill, but died.)

Indians know who died, who their families are, where they lived and grew up, etc. But the occupants of the Pakistani terror boat unsurprisingly don't have any claimants, any relatives. Either it was immaculate conception, or even their families were happy to let their jihadi sons die and enjoy the fruits of paradise.

Facist pigs should have been shot dead on the spot and their bodies washed into the Indian ocean as soon as the incident occured.

Facist pigs should have been shot dead on the spot and their bodies washed into the Indian ocean as soon as the incident occured.

True, we could have avoided all this diplomatic back and forth. Just tell the coast guard to blow up the ship that shot Indian citizens.

Anyway they have learned a lesson - there will be no more such incident. Indian lives are costly - even if they were poor fishermen, nobody can shoot them and get away with it. If they do the crime, they will serve the time.

Don't judge all italians over this because many supported India in this too.
True, we could have avoided all this diplomatic back and forth. Just tell the coast guard to blow up the ship that shot Indian citizens.

Anyway they have learned a lesson - there will be no more such incident. Indian lives are costly - even if they were poor fishermen, nobody can shoot them and get away with it. If they do the crime, they will serve the time.

Did they serve the time? Living in a mansion is not hard time. Send them to a real Indian prison and let them bend over daily I say.

You are so illiterate sometimes? If India does not accept a UN mandated Tribunal to which you are signatory just for these matters, then why do you want to be a security council member. Become North Korea and recall all your citizens back world wide and live in your bubble. Even your Supreme Court admits these kind of incidents are in a grey area and hence best to leave it to neutral tribunal. By the same yardstick your Indian Navy murdered 17 Thai Fishermen when illegally firing at Somali Pirates at High Seas. They should also be hung?

Yes so should be the entire crew of the Indian Naval Ship be hung who killed 17 Thai Fishermen?

Don't judge all italians over this because many supported India in this too.

Did they serve the time? Living in a mansion is not hard time. Send them to a real Indian prison and let them bend over daily I say.

Well they haven't been tried and found guilty yet. They are innocent until proven guilty. Even murderers have a right to due process. If/when they are found guilty, they won't be living in any mansion. They will be eating sarkari food in an Indian jail.

Are the marines in India? If they are.......imprison till Italy changes its behavior.We can play games also.....I don't like Italian food anyway. Bunch of crap....just tomato sauce and pastas of different variations.....BS.

Well they haven't been tried and found guilty yet. They are innocent until proven guilty. Even murderers have a right to due process. If/when they are found guilty, they won't be living in any mansion. They will be eating sarkari food in an Indian jail.

I say poisen the pig left slowly and let him die of 'natural causes' also the Italians have paid money already so we got that too off them.

Are the marines in India? If they are.......imprison till Italy changes its behavior.We can play games also.....

One pig is the other is in italy on medical grounds the fucker had a stroke.

Yes so should be the entire crew of the Indian Naval Ship be hung who killed 17 Thai Fishermen?

I didn't say anything about being hung. Capital punishment is rarely given in India, not even for murder. There have been a grand total of three executions in India over the past 20 years. Two islamic terrorists, and one child murderer.

Sure, if any Indian naval ship killed 17 Thai fishermen, and it can be proved in a court of law that they were negligent and didn't exercise due diligence, give them the maximum punishment possible.

And that's the same yardstick I'm applying to the Italian murderers. They can make their case, have the best legal representation possible, and demonstrate that they weren't at fault - if they really weren't. If so, I'd be happy to set them free, and even apologize. But if they are found guilty, which they most certainly are, they should be given the appropriate punishment. Indian laws are very liberal, so it will be a maximum of 4 years in jail.

I say poisen the pig left slowly and let him die of 'natural causes' also the Italians have paid money already so we got that too off them.

One pig is the other is in italy on medical grounds the fucker had a stroke.

The stroke could be BS just to keep him there on medical grounds....you know the Italians will lie and cheat to get their way.....just look at Sonia.....

Fuk it imprison the fukker in India and make him do the term of the pig in Italy also. Run ads and media poking fun of Italy.....everyday.....youtube that shit

The stroke could be BS just to keep him there on medical grounds....you know the Italians will lie and cheat to get their way.....just look at Sonia.....

Fuk it imprison the fukker in India and make him do the term of the pig in Italy also. Run ads and media poking fun of Italy.....everyday.....youtube that shit

The stroke 100% is bullshit these guys are fit and healthy young men but I feel for strategic damage control reasons they will be set free.

The stroke 100% is bullshit these guys are fit and healthy young men but I feel for strategic damage control reasons they will be set free.

Since they paid money to the families.....I don't mind if they are let free as long as Italy gives evidence to pin Sonia away!

Since they paid money to the families.....I don't mind if they are let free as long as Italy gives evidence to pin Sonia away!

Rajiv gandhi was someone i respected so I think his wife should be allowed to live here but made to leave politics and her clan barred for good including her children. Also investigate them properly but unfortunately even the cbi has their moles inside.

Back
Top Bottom