What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

I don't know what the heck is wrong with people who make a fuss about 2% Pakistanis where other 98% are being slaughtered , raped , robbed , blown up , murdered , pin pointedly murdered.

When fire burns everyone gets effected , Christians are no exception , this is God's wrath on the people of Pakistan of which everyone has to take his/her fair share.

If anyone has some "takleef" in this country , he can migrate to some other "liberal" country.

Regards:

I don't know what the heck is wrong with people who make a fuss about 2% Pakistanis where other 98% are being slaughtered , raped , robbed , blown up , murdered , pin pointedly murdered.

When fire burns everyone gets effected , Christians are no exception , this is God's wrath on the people of Pakistan of which everyone has to take his/her fair share.

If anyone has some "takleef" in this country , he can migrate to some other "liberal" country.

Regards:

Bad attitude... Pakistan was previously a hindu land and as minorities became majority it became muslim land and then came pakistan..and now after 60 years how can one forget history and say others get out..remember israel's story is similar to that of pakistan's minority became majority so do u mean to say that muslims should get out of israel if they r not happy there??

I will say NO,Christians are not enjoying equal rights in Pakistan. Give me your facts and I will give you mine :)
I have many Christian friends and they face problems like every common Pakistani

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

by the way what about Muslims facing problems in Europe

Regards:

The 98% also have a choice in case of "takleef", don't they?? If Aeronaut is to be believed, it is only in a "liberal" dispensation that one can even hope for equality before the law -- and of course there is the usual God's wrath argument - listen up, Christians are not equal before the law in Pakistan - but Aeronaut has a point, nobody is equal to anybody before the law in Pakistan -- However, you must ask why this is -- and you must provide a truthful answer -- The reason there is no equality before the law is that Pakistani state cannot conceive of a position where all Pakistanis will be equal before the law - and the Pakistani state keeps to this position because vast majorities of Pakistanis are Muslims and they cannot and do not want any others to be equal before the law, the net result is that no one is equal before the law.

Is anybody getting justice in pakistan is prob more appropriete. All pakistanis immaterial of belief should be protected by state

Bad attitude... Pakistan was previously a hindu land and as minorities became majority it became muslim land and then came pakistan..and now after 60 years how can one forget history and say others get out..remember israel's story is similar to that of pakistan's minority became majority so do u mean to say that muslims should get out of israel if they r not happy there??
wrong Aryans are invaders.Aryans, or more specifically Indo-Aryans, make their first notable appearance in history around 2000-1500 BC as invaders of Northern India
Aryan – Aryans – All about Indo-aryans, their history to present day

I have many Christian friends and they face problems like every common Pakistani

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Thank you for that great post - if ther are any readers who are confused as to why no one in Pakistan is equal to any other before the law, please refer to the post by Sanalluah Sani - when people are identified by their confession, then things become very complicated, after all, laws refer to and apply to CITIZENS, but this was not acceptable to a majority of Pakistanis who choose a confessional identity.

As for Muslims in Europe - Lets be mindful that these and millions behind them, risk their lives to get a chance to live in Europe and that in Europe, they are Citizens, those who do face problems do so by their political choice and by their unwillingness to integrate and give up living off the taxes of others.

Regards:

First of all, Christians are not just 2% in Pakistan. Christians are 10% to 15% in Pakistan but the government of Pakistan always hides this fact in "Mardum Shumari". You said "I don't know what the heck is wrong with people who make a fuss about 2% Pakistanis" Well you think that Christians who are 2% (according to you) should not be given equal rights and those Christians who are being slaughtered, raped, robbed, blown up, murdered in Pakistan should be avoided. Its the duty of the government of Pakistan to give equal rights to Christians no matter if they are 20% or just a ONE Christian.

BTW: Thats your hate speaking against Christians!

I am with Muslims who are facing problems in Europe but trust me, Christians are facing more problems in Pakistan. Christians are even getting killed here and the Churches are being bombed. There were many incidents when whole Christian villages were burnt. The Gojra incident is the most recent one in which many Christians were burnt alive. My friend that does not happen to Muslims in Europe. Muslims are not getting killed nor their Mosques are being bombed. But on the other hand in Pakistan, Churches are being bombed, Christian villages are being burnt, Christians are getting killed, Christians are facing discrimination in jobs and schools and in every field. And most recently JUI - S called to ban Holy Bible from Pakistan. The petition to ban the Bible is already lodged in Lahore High Court and if JUI - S wins this case then The Bible will be snatched away from all Christians in Pakistan. And will be banned......

neither christians nor hindus.....both are targeted in pakistan for following different faith

Says the Afghan, we haven't shown more compassion to any other people in the world than you and yet still you are ungrateful.
No offence but You guys are the root of the Islamist problem in Pakistan, we expelled all Afghan refugees from Bajaur and it suddenly got peaceful, maybe if we applied that formula to the entire nation, the Hindus and Christians will be safe. It's a bargain !

I am with Muslims who are facing problems in Europe but trust me, Christians are facing more problems in Pakistan. Christians are even getting killed here and the Churches are being bombed. There were many incidents when whole Christian villages were burnt. The Gojra incident is the most recent one in which many Christians were burnt alive. My friend that does not happen to Muslims in Europe. Muslims are not getting killed nor their Mosques are being bombed. But on the other hand in Pakistan, Churches are being bombed, Christian villages are being burnt, Christians are getting killed, Christians are facing discrimination in jobs and schools and in every field. And most recently JUI - S called to ban Holy Bible from Pakistan. The petition to ban the Bible is already lodged in Lahore High Court and if JUI - S wins this case then The Bible will be snatched away from all Christians in Pakistan. And will be banned......

your mistake, what are you doing in a country which was formed on the basis of RELIGION?idents when whole Christian villages were burnt. The Gojra incident is the most recent one in which many Christians were burnt alive. My friend that does not happen to Muslims in Europe. Muslims are not getting killed nor their Mosques are being bombed. But on the other hand in Pakistan, Churches are being bombed, Christian villages are being burnt, Christians are getting killed, Christians are facing discrimination in jobs and schools and in every field. And most recently JUI - S called to ban Holy Bible from Pakistan. The petition to ban the Bible is already lodged in Lahore High Court and if JUI - S wins this case then The Bible will be snatched away from all Christians in Pakistan. And will be banned......[/QUOTE]

your mistake, what are you doing in a country which was formed on the basis of RELIGION?

I am with Muslims who are facing problems in Europe but trust me, Christians are facing more problems in Pakistan.

The whole nation is facing problems, you guys are not alone. If there are any "Community Specific" problems, I request you to please list them.

Christians are even getting killed here and the Churches are being bombed. There were many incidents when whole Christian villages were burnt.

Muslims are also being killed and Mosques/Shrines are also bombed much more regularly than Churches. Whole villages were also subject to "Cleansing" where all the men were killed. Again, thats a problem facing every Pakistani, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Jain, Jew.

The Gojra incident is the most recent one in which many Christians were burnt alive.

A sad incident indeed, however, these incidents are not as common as you portray them to be. Kindly search for a similar incident before and after the Gojra incident. You will get my point.

My friend that does not happen to Muslims in Europe. Muslims are not getting killed nor their Mosques are being bombed

On the contrary, Muslims do get killed and Mosques do get fire-bombed.

But on the other hand in Pakistan, Churches are being bombed, Christian villages are being burnt, Christians are getting killed,

Like I said, that's a problem facing the whole country, how many of the 30 odd Hazara that were killed the day before Christians ?

Christians are facing discrimination in jobs and schools and in every field.

Do you know General Knowell Israel ? He's one of the many(5000+) Christian Officers actively serving in Pakistan Army. As for education, the Christians have their own Educational Board ! What more could one ask for. Let's say for instance that you are being side-lined for being a Christian(as unlikely as it maybe), you can just register with the Board and they will accomodate you in a Christian/Missionary school WITH ALL EXPENSES BEING PAID BY GOP.

And most recently JUI - S called to ban Holy Bible from Pakistan. The petition to ban the Bible is already lodged in Lahore High Court and if JUI - S wins this case then The Bible will be snatched away from all Christians in Pakistan. And will be banned......

Won't happen.
1) They have no case to support a call for the ban.
2) The constitution does not allow such a ban.
3) How much representation does the JUI have in Pakistan, I'm not even going to say anything. You tell me.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

your mistake, what are you doing in a country which was formed on the basis of region?

Ummmmm...........And you live in a country formed on the basis of Fresh Water Reserves, possibly ?

The purpose that I understand to start a thread is to prove that Christians are being maltreated.

Well, if that is the case then that is not true. Christians have equal rights as we have.
If Christians are suffering in Pakistan from economic instability, terrorism etc. . so are we. There is nothing like singling out Christians and hurting them. .

Is there any law in pak constitution which discriminates to minority religions ?(Apart from the president/prime minister post being reserved for muslims)

Back
Top Bottom