What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Their religion IS that they are followers of Prophet Muhammad and one more person. The one more person said it is the same religion. You can't stop them from believing that they are the same religion. Even if you don't let them say it out loud, they still believe it.

They can say we are Muslims, you can even say that they are not Muslims.

As long as the conflict is verbal it is a conflict of ideas and its all legal. When you act violent and start killing or jailing people then you make Muslims look idiotic, weak and insecure. More people will run away from Islam than join it from this promotion of caveman behavior. Don't let it happen.

InshaAllah nothing like that will happen but I am no one to set rules of religion.
When to parties fight there is a law to handle this fight and pakistani law says that I am right.... if any ahmadi think that it's not right he should file case against it instead trying to prove himself " the mazloom"
My religion says that to be a muslim you have to believe that there is no more prophet comming any more...... if someone claims to be a prophet he's starting a new religion bs thats it.

InshaAllah nothing like that will happen but I am no one to set rules of religion.
When to parties fight there is a law to handle this fight and pakistani law says that I am right.... if any ahmadi think that it's not right he should file case against it instead trying to prove himself " the mazloom"
My religion says that to be a muslim you have to believe that there is no more prophet comming any more...... if someone claims to be a prophet he's starting a new religion bs thats it.
I never said you're saying something illegal, I'm saying the law has to change. Otherwise as Meesna mentioned, we're a constitutional apartheid state. There is no denying this black mark on us.

If they wish to call their religion Islam and follow it a particular way, then what concern is it of the State?

I disagree. I am all for Ahmedis to follow whatever suit their need however it can not be done in the name of or under the protection of Islam. They neither has the right to call it Islam nor call them self Muslim. They can call it Ahmediyyat after Mirza Ahmed.

They must not call their place of worship as Masjid either as it cause confusion.

For example: Say you hear Azan and happen to be around a Ahemdi's worship place. You joint the Jamat in good fate. As a result you just committed a great sin. Hence, I believe Islamic state has responsibility to differentiate Masjid vs other religious place to prevent act of shirk.

Take a look at this picture below. It looks like a Masjid but it is the place of worship for Qadianis. An uninformed Muslim can make fatal mistake in good heart.

&

Last edited:
Their religion IS that they are followers of Prophet Muhammad and one more person. The one more person said it is the same religion. You can't stop them from believing that they are the same religion. Even if you don't let them say it out loud, they still believe it.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Sir
There is no mention of this Mirza ahmed any where in Shahadah and a Muslim only follow the Muhammad(صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) of Arabia. Islam has no other space of one more person so how can they be making their own stuff to include in Islam?

Who is this one more person and who give him right to play with the emotion of Umaat-e-Muhammad(صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)?

This "one more person" claimed on a debate against Shahi imam of Delhi that he was the last prophet of Islam. Shahi imam of Delhi told him that I am ullah and I have not grant you any prophecy. As a result we know how this one more person life ended in animal condition.

Follower of Ummat-e-Rasul is not entitle to stand any toheen of their beloved prophet(S.W.S).

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Sir
There is no mention of this Mirza ahmed any where in Shahadah and a Muslim only follow the Muhammad(صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) of Arabia. Islam has no other space of one more person so how can they be making their own stuff to include in Islam?

Who is this one more person and who give him right to play with the emotion of Umaat-e-Muhammad(صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)?

This "one more person" claimed on a debate against Shahi imam of Delhi that he was the last prophet of Islam. Shahi imam of Delhi told him that I am ullah and I have not grant you any prophecy. As a result we know how this one more person life ended in animal condition.

Follower of Ummat-e-Rasul is not entitle to stand any toheen of their beloved prophet(S.W.S).
Theek hai, maybe their religion is that we made a mistake and they are the enlightened ones with the correct path. As I said they can call themselves King Kong and we can't stop them. We can always call them wrong. Hisaab barabar. They call us wrong we call them wrong.

Theek hai, maybe their religion is that we made a mistake and they are the enlightened ones with the correct path. As I said they can call themselves King Kong and we can't stop them. We can always call them wrong. Hisaab barabar. They call us wrong we call them wrong.

No No Asim it is not about the perceptions , Deeni Matters are not solved on Mantaq and Falsafa only , they must be supported by the Valid texts ie The Holy Quran & the Sahee Hadith.

Asim you might not be aware of what happened and how we proved them wrong before 1973 which lead to them being banished.

My home town in Pak was on the forefront of the Debates happened between Qadiyanis and Muslim Scholars they are called The Mubbahlah and i have heard the recording myself of some of those debates in wich they were badly defeated.

Asim if something is proven wrong than it is wrong more like a normal court verdict supported by arguments and proofs.

We have proven that their faith is bases on kufar if they have the capability to prove otherwise they are welcomed to do that.

I invite all of the qadiyanis here to come to debate with me on this matter & i will prove them wrong even though i am not a Mullah .

So stop thinking that its about what we think and what they think , its about what the real thing is & our thoughts about this matter are secondary.

Regards::tup:

^^^ Exactly right they are proved wrong simply like any other being proved wrong .... now they have no right to play with our religion.... our religion is not a game that anyone can mold it according to his wishes and we'll remain silent....

No No Asim it is not about the perceptions , Deeni Matters are not solved on Mantaq and Falsafa only , they must be supported by the Valid texts ie The Holy Quran & the Sahee Hadith.

Asim you might not be aware of what happened and how we proved them wrong before 1973 which lead to them being banished.

My home town in Pak was on the forefront of the Debates happened between Qadiyanis and Muslim Scholars they are called The Mubbahlah and i have heard the recording myself of some of those debates in wich they were badly defeated.

Asim if something is proven wrong than it is wrong more like a normal court verdict supported by arguments and proofs.

We have proven that their faith is bases on kufar if they have the capability to prove otherwise they are welcomed to do that.

I invite all of the qadiyanis here to come to debate with me on this matter & i will prove them wrong even though i am not a Mullah .

So stop thinking that its about what we think and what they think , its about what the real thing is & our thoughts about this matter are secondary.

Regards::tup:

How can something of faith be proven wrong? If I say the first Muslims made a mistake and now Ahmedis are the correction to that mistake there is no way to prove it right or wrong. Its a matter of faith.

There is no question of proven wrong. Basically hum Pakistanio ne thoss jamai thi, koi proven right wrong nahi tha. Some would say rondhi maari thi Mullahs ne and the government acknowledged it.

The truth is such a law would never get passed today. It's like saying Islam bans Music so ban Music. Jiyo aur jeene doh.

Aasim I'd control my words further. Debate has entered the "no go area". While labels of "kafir" no longer affect me, I try not to piss of religiously devout people pointlessly. While I agree with you that there should be no state religion, no state enforcement of religion, no state definition of faith, no state definition of Muslim and equal rights for Ahmedis to preach and pray; I understand that such views will take a long, long time to be acknowledged by the masses.

You can clearly see resistance from what we call the "Educated" class. How can you expect the general public who can be inflamed by the local maulvi to accept such new found "liberalism", especially when such a thing will most definitely be painted as "western agenda to de-islamize Pakistan".

How can something of faith be proven wrong? If I say the first Muslims made a mistake and now Ahmedis are the correction to that mistake there is no way to prove it right or wrong. Its a matter of faith.

There is no question of proven wrong. Basically hum Pakistanio ne thoss jamai thi, koi proven right wrong nahi tha. Some would say rondhi maari thi Mullahs ne and the government acknowledged it.

The truth is such a law would never get passed today. It's like saying Islam bans Music so ban Music. Jiyo aur jeene doh.

No one is proving wrong there faith we are proving that there faith is not Islam and that can be proved.Go to any msulim not a mullah and ask him this question that is any new prophet allowed in Islam he will say no......
Go any where in the world to any muslim......
Look bro we have simple request to our ahmadi brothers that just don't say your self muslim when you believe in a new prophet..
and they have debates with muslims to prove themselves right.....

Apparently the law was to shut up a lot of insecure cry babies that is typical of the conservative religious in our country.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Jitnay mounh utni baten.

If you watch this very video once again from 03:43 to 04:10.

Ahmadi leader Nasir said himself in the National Assembly that "yeh khirki khuli hoi hai or koi bhi Ummat se aa kay Nabi ban sakta hai".

They did that to themselves , and they truly deserved it.

Last edited:

Dear asim i was not talking about faith but i was talking about their Claim to be Muslims while they deny the very Basic and second most important element of a Muslim faith.

we did prove that their claim of being a "Muslim" community is wrong !

We cant judge their faith but what we can do is to Keep ours in a real shape and not let Mushriks hide among us and do harm.

In Simple words , i dont really give a damn about what they believe but i do care about them trying to disguise once again in Islam.

regards:

Mod Edit (so that you guys dont miss it

Post All news related to Domestic crime or Vigilante Justice that hit national News.

Do:
- provide links and source to the story.
- Provide your own opening narrative and reason to post this story with your leading comments for intended debate.
- Check forum policy about postings
- For long story, provide summary of the report and part-Quote the opening paragraph (of source)and let the reader decide if he wants to read the entire contents by clicking on link.

Don’t:
- Post grotesque and graphic (offensive) imagery and videos.
- Post Banned topics & related stories
- Post hate & terrorism supporting propaganda.
- Spam thread and this section with dated & obscure material.

All threads that are posted separately in the section will be moved or deleted (if they already exist here) the regular offenders will be contacted to follow the guidelines failing to do so will result in warnings and then infractions.

The purpose of this section is not to be a copy & paste report dump but a meaningful and thought provoking debate that is civil, constructive and presents practical solutions rather than rants and arguing for the sake of arguing.

the Guidelines for the Banned topics applies here too so ensure that your posting doesnt violate these rules and all other forum rules.
I have moved all related stories here) from this point forward follow thse guide lines

regards IB

I will say NO,Christians are not enjoying equal rights in Pakistan. Give me your facts and I will give you mine :)

Back
Top Bottom