What's new

Mob Attack In Delhi Over Hindu Man-Muslim Woman Marriage Is A Reminder That Tolerance For Interfaith Unions Is One-Way Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which of the two is Swarajya Mag ?

Read and tell me.

Read this article which speaks of Ambedkar voluntarily considering for years for his conversion to Islam before settling upon Buddhism. I quote a section from the article :

Do read the rest of the article.

Not relevant since when Dr.Ambedkar made his choice, he had rather sharp words to say about islam and muslims. Even demanding a complete population exchange.

In the 1950s and 60s there were Hindi films which spoke of injustices and wrongs in rural India and urban India. Things like feudalism, loan sharks and the stock market. Here is my thread on that, an article by the Dawn newspaper of Pakistan. Are you saying that injustices in India don't exist because they have been portrayed in fictional films ?

The same way are you saying that honor killings don't exist in 2021 India because the topic is the theme of a fictional song ?

I don't rely on "Films" and Movies to know about injustices in India and around the world. Nor do I rely on them for news.

OTOH Gems of Bollywood (@GemsOfBollywood) is an Excellent Twitter handle that exposes the deep seated Bigotry of Hindi films.

Also don't you dare call HATE CRIME as "Honor killing".

Can you summarize that wall of numbers, please ?

Indian muslims either dumb or lazy or both so they do not score as high as Non-Muslims in UPSC written exam.

So someone on the inside RIGGS the system to give them more marks in Interview so as to help them get into the bureaucracy. Thus subverting Meritocracy with religious bigotry and unfair & unethical practices.

2018 UPSC exam Average score,

Written Exam Score,

1. Muslim candidate = 793.
2. Non Muslim candidate = 806

Interview Score,

1. Muslim candidate = 181
2. Non Muslim candidate - 169.

This same pattern is seen upto 2013 beyond which Data is Not available.

Is this simple enough for you to understand ?

Also Muslim candidate apply disproportionately under SC and ST RESERVATION category and then get rigged marks which take away opportunity from real SC ST students who score better than muslims in written exam.

Don't ask me to repeat all of this a Third time.

Not that I approve of crime but according to you a Muslim criminal can't be a plain criminal
Not that I approve of crime but according to you a Hindu criminal can't be a plain criminal. He has to be 100% Hindtvavadi :undecided:???
About Rinku Sharma's killing, according to this Wikipedia page, the motive may have been some personal dispute but Hindutvadi groups have claimed his membership in their ranks. So he was not saint.
Personal dispute? He was asking for donation for Ram Mandir which caused a short circuit in their brains and they lynched him. Why can’t we say that if a Hindu guy kills a muslim guy, it has to be religious hatred? Why not personal dispute?
Read this article which speaks of Ambedkar voluntarily considering for years for his conversion to Islam before settling upon Buddhism. I quote a section from the article
He used to criticise Islam the most, just read one day what was his thinking for Islam. You will laugh later on reading “he considered converting to Islam” after knowing his thoughts on Islam.

Islam doesn’t allow Muslims to marry Hindus. End of discussion.

I agree. The woman's family should have accepted the marriage with honor.

It's high time a space is created for apatheists/atheists/agnostics so that people who subscribe to "true" secularism (ala French revolution or hardcore atheism of communists) can have more say in the national discourse....

I am sick of so-called secularist Indian liberals who are pussyfoot around certain religious topics.....we need firebrands like Richard Dawkins...B.premanand was great
Islam doesn’t allow Muslims to marry Hindus. End of discussion.

So Muslim men cannot marry Hindu women?

This has nothing to do Only hindu Muslim. It happens between Sikh sikh , hindu hindu or Muslim Muslim as well.
We in Asia are not ready for love marriages yet. Maybe next generation 2ill be different.

Indian constitution is a piece of paper designed by corrupt mortals that can be changed by the same corrupt mortals.

Indian constitution is the LAW and the Law can alwasy be changed.

But till someone does change the Law, the current Law stands and that permits marriage between hindus and muslims under the "special marriage act".

Lastly, the unfortunate bigotry against Muslims among quite many Hindus, at least in North India, can be gauged by the fact that a prominent Hindi news channel called Sudarshan TV running a series of "news" which supposedly discovered that Muslims in India are in a deep anti-national conspiracy that the channel calls "UPSC Jihad" where attempt is made by Muslims to infiltrate the Indian bureaucracy and weaken India from within. Really ? So Muslims now shouldn't even work in the bureaucracy ?

:lol: Indians Muslims are some serious crafty ba*tards..

Love jihad
UPSC jihad
Coronavirus jihad
Food jihad
Sound jihad
Breathing jihad
Being alive jihad

Can you guys just stop all the jihad and just cease to exist? :D

This has nothing to do Only hindu Muslim. It happens between Sikh sikh , hindu hindu or Muslim Muslim as well.
We in Asia are not ready for love marriages yet. Maybe next generation 2ill be different.

That is pure Rubbish from a 1970's Movie.

On the very first day of this year, the battered body of 17-year-old Ravi was found in the fields in Haryana’s Sonepat district. He died during treatment. His Muslim girlfriend Mubin told Ravi’s cousin over the phone (the conversation was recorded) that her brothers and father beat up Ravi to pulp when he visited her to wish her for the New Year.

Last month, 14-year-old Mahesh Kolli from Karnataka’s Kalaburagi district was killed and his penis was chopped by the family of his Muslim classmate he had recently gifted a mobile phone to.

A year earlier, 22-year-old Sanjay was similarly killed and his penis was chopped by the family of the Muslim woman he had eloped with and married as per Hindu rites.

Incidentally, all three victims are either from the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe.

The national capital alone has witnessed several similar murders. Less than six months ago, 20-year-old Rahul Rajput was beaten to death by the brothers and cousins of a Muslim woman he was in a relationship with. In 2018, 23-year-old Ankit Saxena had his throat slit on a road in full public view by the family of his Muslim girlfriend
What the hell? Is this for real? 😳. These are some of the most gruesome crimes I've heard committed by family members. What is wrong with some people ?🤦🏾‍♂️

What the hell? Is this for real? 😳. These are some of the most gruesome crimes I've heard committed by family members. What is wrong with some people ?🤦🏾‍♂️

Brahminism. Muslim Indians are Brahmin converts and they hold the same attitude towards lower caste as Brahmins.

Generally if a Dalit touches Brahmin man the punishment is lynching to death. Now think what happens if Dalit tries to marry Brahmin woman.
I think the Credit should be shared between the communists and islamits.

Here is what Suresh Chavhanke said during Sudarshan News’ first episode on ‘UPSC Jihad’

Suresh Chavhanke also spoke out against the critics who slammed him for raising questions against the civil services. He said that in this country, no one is above criticism.

Here is what Suresh Chavhanke said during Sudarshan News' first episode on 'UPSC Jihad'' first episode on 'UPSC Jihad'
Suresh Chavhanke
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/suresh-chavhanke-sudarshan-news-first-episode-upsc-jihad/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Here+is+what+Suresh+Chavhanke+said+during+Sudarshan+News’+first+episode+on+‘UPSC+Jihad’&url=https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/suresh-chavhanke-sudarshan-news-first-episode-upsc-jihad/&via=OpIndia_com
https://telegram.me/share/url?url=https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/suresh-chavhanke-sudarshan-news-first-episode-upsc-jihad/&text=Here+is+what+Suresh+Chavhanke+said+during+Sudarshan+News’+first+episode+on+‘UPSC+Jihad’

Sudarshan News aired its first episode on the ‘UPSC Jihad’ which embroiled the channel in great controversy recently. Editor-in-Chief Suresh Chavhanke spoke on the unfair advantage that members of the Muslim community have over non-Muslim citizens of the country in recruitment to civil services and also spoke on the links between the Zakat Foundation with Islamist organisations.

Unfair Benefits to Muslim Community

Suresh Chavhanke said during the show that Rs. 1 lakh is granted to members of the minority community through the Udaan Yojana to crack entrance exams for UPSC while Hindus do not receive any such benefits. Similarly, for gazetted posts in state public service commission (PSC), the minority community receives Rs. 50,000 and for non-gazetted posts in state PSC and SSC exams, they receive Rs. 25,000.

Sudarshan-Udaan.jpg
Source: Sudarshan News

Sudarshan News also revealed that the overwhelming majority of those availing the benefits of the schemes for the minority community are Muslims. After the Muslim community, Christians come a distinct second; followed by Sikhs, Buddhists and Parsis respectively.

Sudarshan-minority-benefits.jpg
Source: Sudarshan News

The other unfair advantages that Muslim candidates appearing for civil services receive are higher number of attempts and higher upper limit for the age of candidates. Suresh Chavhanke said that some Muslims take advantage of OBC categories and are included in them. Consequently, a Hindu can appear for the civil services till 32 years of age, Chavhanke said, while Muslims can appear for the exams till 35 years of age. Also, Hindus can make only 6 attempts while Muslims can make 9.

The Urdu Advantage and Interviews

Suresh Chavhanke said in the episode that the rate of success for candidates who opt for Urdu is disproportionately high when compared to other languages. For instance, in the year 2011, the success rate for Urdu candidates was 40.9% while the same for Sanskrit and Hindi were 11.8% and 13.1% respectively. In 2017, the success rates for Urdu, Sanskrit and Hindi were 19.2%, 7.1% and 7.1% respectively.

Sudarshan-urdu-1.jpg
Source: Sudarshan

The Sudarshan News editor said that in Urdu, the question paper is prepared by people from the same community, the answer sheets are checked by the same community and those who choose the language also belong to the same community.

Suresh Chavhanke also revealed that Muslims on an average score higher than non-Muslims in interviews, which is bound to attract suspicion as assessment during interviews can be highly subjective.

sudarshan-upsc-interviews.jpg

In 2018, the difference in the marks for interviews between Muslims and non-Muslims was as high as 9.5 per cent. A similar trend has followed since 2013. Suresh Chavhanke also gave the example of Shah Faesal, the infamous Kashmiri bureaucrat who had quit in protest against the Modi government, who had secured the top rank solely due to his superior marks in interviews.

The Zakat Foundation and Islamist Links

The episode also spoke on the Zakat Foundation’s links to Islamist organisations and radical Islamic preacher Zakir Naik. He mentioned Zafar Hussain Qureshi, the Zakat functionary who has links to Zakir Naik and various other Islamist organisations. Zakat Foundation helps Muslims get recruited into civil services. They believe that bureaucrats rule the country and through the civil services, Muslims could capture the PMO and all other ministries. We had reported on the matter in detail.

Sudarshan-Zakat.jpg

Suresh Chavhanke also spoke out against the critics who slammed him for raising questions against the civil services. He said that in this country, no one is above criticism. From the Courts to the laws passed by the Parliament, everyone and everything is criticised. Therefore, there is no reason why the civil services should be beyond reproach. He said that asking such questions was his right and answering them was the duty of authorities.

I doubt Muslim get unfair advantage (jihad!) in Hindutva India. Anyone can cook up these numbers. And any Hindu will believe it without verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom