What's new

Dog meat festival in China is expected to massacre over 10,000 dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many but that thing what you defend here is far beyond of what i have seen.
Hardly a day passes without an Uighur being enforced to not to practice his religion or tradition in China and yet you speak me of tolerance?
What you've said, made me feel even worse... :sick:
come to china and check it with your own eye. we never force uyghur people not to practice bla bla

Agreed, I'v had my pet dog for close to 15 years when it passed away. I felt like I lost a family member due to emotional attachment.

For the record I'm not for or against it. I just don't judge others on what they should eat or not its their choice.

The only problem I have is disgusting low life criminals who steal dogs from pet owners and selling it on the market.

This was the most serious case in VN that went viral on western social media. I'm sure China has the same issue but in a much larger scale.

Heart-breaking moment five-year-old girl finds her missing pet dog Flower... being sold ready-cooked at Vietnamese stall

272400A300000578-3017695-Devastated_The_little_girl_who_is_believed_to_be_living_in_north-a-2_1427783444620.jpg

By Tracy You For Mailonline11:06 30 Mar 2015, updated 07:33 31 Mar 2015

This is a nightmare moment for any dog owner: recognising their missing pets served in a roast shop.

And it just happened to a five-year-old from northern Vietnam.

A picture of a little girl crying by a dog she believed to be her pet has quickly gone viral on the internet, according to People's Daily Online.

The unidentified girl reportedly lives in the countryside of north Vietnam. She had raised a dog 'Flower' for three years and was deeply saddened when her beloved pet went missing mysteriously.

Devastated: The little girl, who is believed to be living in northern Vietnam, finds her beloved pet 'Flower' already cooked outside a dog meat stall. She has searched for the dog for a few days after it went missing mysteriously

She had spent great effort searching for 'Flower', but to no avail.

A few days later, when the child passed by a local dog meat stall, she instantly recognised a dog lying on the street - and already cooked.

That's Flower,' cried the girl while rushing over to the dog.

The picture broke the heart of hundreds of thousands on the internet.

Many agreed that the tragedy is too much for a five-year-old to take and have appealed for a ban on the consumption of dog meat.

Graphic: Vietnam's trade in dog meat is exposed

Dog meat is treated as a delicacy in several Asian countries, including Korea, Vietnam and China.

A documentary made by Channel 4 last autumn revealed that seven tonnes of live dogs are shipped to the nation's capital Hanoi every day with one slaughter house owner saying he killed up to 30 dogs a day.

Many of the dogs are pets stolen from gardens and front porches at night.

Vietnamese girl finds her missing pet dog Flower being sold ready-cooked | Daily Mail Online

Most dogs from the Yulin festival are the farm dogs, just look at their breed, they are mostly the local Chinese field dogs, only handful of them are the stolen/sold pets.

Here is the Chinese field dog, this breed of dog is the ancestor of the Japanese Inu Shiba and the Korean Jindo.

5538805263_9ba95c4993.jpg

2e696794c40e46afa03df74fd75c6160.jpg

20100301212827-1648316290.jpg

come to china and check it with your own eye. we never force uyghur people not to practice bla bla
I made a mistake replying to these people. let them be.

I have seen many but that thing what you defend here is far beyond of what i have seen.
Hardly a day passes without an Uighur being enforced to not to practice his religion or tradition in China and yet you speak me of tolerance?
What you've said, made me feel even worse... :sick:
Turks are abusing the rights of Kurds everyday and you speak of Uyghers.

What you've said, made me feel even worse...:sick:

I don't have to go to China when you can't even tolerate it in your post.
If China was a bit of what you claim, there wouldn't be any Uighur refugees here in Turkey or around the world.
Refugees (families) who risk their precious lives to make it out of China.
Then back to thread, those images of that dog meat festival still is horrifying and making me feel very bad.

If China was a bit of what you claim, there wouldn't be any Uighur refugees here in Turkey or around the world.
Then back to thread, those images of that dog meat festival still is horrifying and making me feel very bad.
Spare me your crocodile tears Turks are hardly humanitarians. Just look at how you treat your own countrymen the Kurds.

Turkish jets bomb Kurdish PKK rebels near Iraq - BBC News

Turkey's Erdogan trades accusations with Kurdish leader after bombs - Yahoo News

i will never eat dog.i once beat up a stupid cock badly who tried to steal my dog.
We have wonderful traditional culture. But it does not mean all of those traditional culture is good or right like foot_binding.

i dont want to blame people who like dog meat but people who sell their dogs or steal dog for money.

trust me ,never make friends with people who sell their dogs when they know their dogs will be killed for meat.

We should export the street dogs of Karachi to South Korea and China, especially if we can earn something from it... I think such an agreement was signed between S.Korea and Pakistan during the Musharraf Period. Personally maybe I say this because I don't like dogs... but its a good opportunity to earn some money.

I hope Pakistan start exporting dogs also. In recent times Pakistan have exported millions of kala/jungli suar to China.

wild boar

8ee9f244a3af3005080f6a706700682d.jpg

I love dogs so wouldn't eat them, but there is nothing wrong if others does eat them.

you have many uyghurs refugees does not mean we perscute those people.
we also have many many more corrupt ccp officials in western counties who claim
they are refugees.

Last edited:
Spare me your crocodile tears Turks are hardly humanitarians. Just look at how you treat your own countrymen the Kurds.

Turkish jets bomb Kurdish PKK rebels near Iraq - BBC News

Turkey's Erdogan trades accusations with Kurdish leader after bombs - Yahoo News
'PKK' is neither an ethnicity or my countrymen but an internationally recognized terrorist group. So you're in favor of terrorism or that's your pure ignorance?

Then for your other claim:
'' 'If it wasn't Turkey, we all would be dead by now' says an Ain Al Arab (Kobani) resident who survived the latest attack of Daesh in Ain Al Arab and now treated in a Turkish hospital. Unlike some smear campaing against Turkey, people of Ain Al Arab truly appreciate Turkish efforts to help them.''
turkiye_olmasaydi_olurduk_1435343333_9174.jpg

'Türkiye olmasaydı ölürdük' - GÜNCEL Haberleri

Not to long ago, there was someone on this forum that suggested Tigers should be let lose in major cities to kill most all the dogs.

Don't get me wrong, Vietnam also ate nearly everything like China in its old tradition.

So don't despise your ancestor's tradition, and the westernization will only make you to lose your own identity.
VN has been influenced a lot by Western culture. But we don't consider it losing our identity. We are proud that our culture is the mix of both Eastern and Western culture. Unlike China, we don't really have the persistance to cling on the traditional value, but always selecting new, mordern, civilized value to add to our culture.

Do you know VN national flower, the lotus? We have the perfect poem to describe the flower, as well as ourselves: "in the lake, nothing beats the beauty of the lotus; staying near the mud, yet never having a trace of the stench". We are not afraid to mix, to be mixed because we are sure to firmly maintain our core value, which make up our culture, and our identity.

Have u seen cows and pigs get slaughtered? If u have you will not eat beef and pork again.
Be tolerant of other people's customs and traditions.
I have participated in those slaughters

Its their choice to eat whatever they like.... In my mother's place near ramanathapuram, they will eat everything from fox, cat, peacock,rabbit etc etc.... Once i saw my uncle eating the lungs of a wild cat in raw condition, which was hunted when it came jn to their village accidentally... Hunting is a hobby for everyone in those villages even today...

I hope Pakistan start exporting dogs also. In recent times Pakistan have exported millions of kala/jungli suar to China.

wild boar

8ee9f244a3af3005080f6a706700682d.jpg

I love dogs so wouldn't eat them, but there is nothing wrong if others does eat them.
Yeah we could in the process get rid rid of strays and wont have to waste bullets on them

Its their choice to eat whatever they like.... In my mother's place near ramanathapuram, they will eat everything from fox, cat, peacock,rabbit etc etc.... Once i saw my uncle eating the lungs of a wild cat in raw condition, which was hunted when it came jn to their village accidentally... Hunting is a hobby for everyone in those villages even today...
Are you related to Bear Grylls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom