What's new

Does Forces Goal-2030 could improve bd military as a whole ?

What made you saying the feasibility is zilch?

You actually have to define from the inside out what you will be doing ORBAT wise for C4I, outlay, structure and what the proposed funding will be both infra and human capital.

Simply saying you will have X end user items by 2030 has poor feasibility and viability as any coordinated acquisition program....especially ones that are supposed to go from 0 to hero.

You actually have to define from the inside out what you will be doing ORBAT wise for C4I, outlay, structure and what the proposed funding will be both infra and human capital.

Simply saying you will have X end user items by 2030 has poor feasibility and viability as any coordinated acquisition program....especially ones that are supposed to go from 0 to hero.

These are military issues so information are classified, you are not getting it anytime soon. According to media reports the plan will implemented through four phases. http://print.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/old/index.php?ref=MjBfMDJfMjhfMTNfMV8zXzE2MTU4OA== And some plans are already been implemented http://www.bssnews.net/newsDetails.php?cat=7&id=421309&date=2014-07-03 We won't go for a plan and that too such an ambitious one without conducting a feasibility study

These are military issues so information are classified, you are not getting it anytime soon. According to media reports the plan will implemented through four phases. http://print.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/old/index.php?ref=MjBfMDJfMjhfMTNfMV8zXzE2MTU4OA== And some plans are already been implemented http://www.bssnews.net/newsDetails.php?cat=7&id=421309&date=2014-07-03 We won't go for a plan and that too such an ambitious one without conducting a feasibility study

It just seems to me it will be a desire to do standard supplementation and expansion of BD military. At this point its too early to say anything concrete. Maybe by 2020 and what happens from now till then we will have some idea on how the ramping up will be and maybe a good paper will be released on it somewhere in that timeframe.

BTW by paper I'm not saying give away the secrets and such....just a structured ORBAT analysis/projection and how it will be done in the time period (Ramp wise) will be sufficient.

Just saying 1 division of this and 2 brigades of that....is meh. Lets all just accept its early days yet and give it some years to see what actually happens on the ground...and something that we can then judge and project over the next 10 or so years.

@Nilgiri:

Just look at BD economic growth and the fact that BD
in total spends nearly 2% of GDP on defence, when
external arms purchases are taken into account.

BD economy will hit over 1 trillion in the then prices by
2030. So your can see the kind of conventional military
BD can build by 2030. Expect defence budget to be around 20 billion US dollars then.

No, India will have no say in what BD purchases. Expect
land, sea and air of all Indian territory that borders BD to
be under 24/7 monitoring.

You like to brag about your qualifications so now try to
apply logic to this debate.

@Nilgiri:

Just look at BD economic growth and the fact that BD
in total spends nearly 2% of GDP on defence, when
external arms purchases are taken into account.

BD economy will hit over 1 trillion in the then prices by
2030. So your can see the kind of conventional military
BD can build by 2030. Expect defence budget to be around 20 billion US dollars then.

No, India will have no say in what BD purchases. Expect
land, sea and air of all Indian territory that borders BD to
be under 24/7 monitoring.

You like to brag about your qualifications so now try to
apply logic to this debate.

Read the post above yours. I am done with this topic.

Why do you need me to be convinced? I won't convince you, you wont convince me. Its real simple to let that be in this regard....and we will see who was more right come 2030.

Only airforce is behind the schedule. It was because of Padma bridge fiasco unless we would had seen at least a squadron of SU-30 by now

Its a forum. Don't like it? Tough.

There isn't one proper white paper release on all this crap anywhere. Just a whole bunch of vague fanciful pie in the sky nonsense.

I've noticed a pattern of flowery and optimistic pronouncements by their government and equally fanciful articles supporting this by the same collection of newspapers often quoted here. I can't help but feel it's quite a simplistic PR operation to trick their populous into believing the status quo is better than the islamic republic caliphate that most of these idiots are itching for. It's important not to break the illusion.

Check these parts out @Aung Zaya @alaungphaya

Plus,we are getting this for our army as shown in the military hardware exibition
View attachment 330187
You must be a very sadistic person. When the Burmese twins are already fainting about our buildups, you are sending them a shiver that they will wet their beds at night. But, when BD has no intention to start enmity with it, Burma on the other hand keeps us a mile away from themselves.

They just do not trust us. It is because, they know the truth that the Rohingyas are the true citizens of Arakan, and Arakan was given to Burma for administrative ease only in the early 19th century by the British Bengal govt..

Only airforce is behind the schedule. It was because of Padma bridge fiasco unless we would had seen at least a squadron of SU-30 by now
Are you serious? Is it wise buying Su-30 even before our pilots are not trained to run 5G planes? Only now YAK-130s are here and our pilots are getting training.

The value for Military expenditure (current LCU) in Bangladesh was 208,048,000 as of 2015. ... value of 208,048,000 in 2015 and a minimum value of 10,535,280 in 1988. ... (For example, military budgets might or might not cover civil defense.

The government is all set to allocate Tk22,115 crore for the next fiscal year's defence budget, 20.34% more than the current .Although the revised budget makes cut in allocation for other ministries, the amount.

Why don't you get this jerk to attribute his sources, if unusual, or to stop copying and pasting from Wiki?

What a waste of time.

We are talking about our future. However this is taken from wiki, But u can't say that the info is valueless. And for your kind info- What we post in this forum 95% is copy paste- from different sites. whatever this post is taken from wiki so, no one can say this is waste of time. We know how to utilize our time in the perfect manner.

And also - if i want to talk about goal -2030- i have to take some points from wiki. It is common sense.

The value for Military expenditure (current LCU) in Bangladesh was 208,048,000 as of 2015. ... value of 208,048,000 in 2015 and a minimum value of 10,535,280 in 1988. ... (For example, military budgets might or might not cover civil defense.

The government is all set to allocate Tk22,115 crore for the next fiscal year's defence budget, 20.34% more than the current .Although the revised budget makes cut in allocation for other ministries, the amount.

We are talking about our future. However this is taken from wiki, But u can't say that the info is valueless. And for your kind info- What we post in this forum 95% is copy paste- from different sites. whatever this post is taken from wiki so, no one can say this is waste of time. We know how to utilize our time in the perfect manner.

And also - if i want to talk about goal -2030- i have to take some points from wiki. It is common sense.

A T T R I B U T I O N

The assessment report on mid term goals is available online. If interested you people can read it.

Yep BD government had to pump in 3 billion
dollars extra for Padma Bridge.

I think 2 squadrons(32) planes would have been
ordered if not for Padma scam.

I've noticed a pattern of flowery and optimistic pronouncements by their government and equally fanciful articles supporting this by the same collection of newspapers often quoted here. I can't help but feel it's quite a simplistic PR operation to trick their populous into believing the status quo is better than the islamic republic caliphate that most of these idiots are itching for. It's important not to break the illusion.

Oh shut it if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Do the math and see BD defence expenditure rising rapidly with BD economy. By 2030 BD defence expenditure will hit around 20 billion US dollars.

Myanmar is nothing more than an insignificant nuisance for BD. The military build-up is for India.

I don't know about Forces Goal 2030..........

But I am 100% sure of Green House Gases Goal 2050............

This is BD in 2050............

pacific-size.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

Under the BoB!!
Haha

tell me how many of them are come into reality...? just boring r
to read those wet dreams :D
Bd ANSAR s are more than enough for you.Our counterpart is India ,not you.

The assessment report on mid term goals is available online. If interested you people can read it.

@Nilgiri

It just seems to me it will be a desire to do standard supplementation and expansion of BD military. At this point its too early to say anything concrete. Maybe by 2020 and what happens from now till then we will have some idea on how the ramping up will be and maybe a good paper will be released on it somewhere in that timeframe.

BTW by paper I'm not saying give away the secrets and such....just a structured ORBAT analysis/projection and how it will be done in the time period (Ramp wise) will be sufficient.

Just saying 1 division of this and 2 brigades of that....is meh. Lets all just accept its early days yet and give it some years to see what actually happens on the ground...and something that we can then judge and project over the next 10 or so years.

What? Are you a fool? Sharing ORBAT means sharing the entire war time strategy. Do you see Indian Armed Forces sharing their ORBAT? We are not talking about war time strategies here but the modernization of the defence forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom