What's new

Does Forces Goal-2030 could improve bd military as a whole ?

Burmese should not be invited to discuss anything related to Bangladesh.We should have neutral attitude towards them.

Its a forum. Don't like it? Tough.

It all sounds fine on paper but you have to understand that your government and your people in general talk a lot of crap. I'll believe it when I see it all. My instincts tell me that only a fraction of these plans will be realised and that's if there hasn't already been an islamic revolution in your country.

There isn't one proper white paper release on all this crap anywhere. Just a whole bunch of vague fanciful pie in the sky nonsense.

Its a forum. Don't like it? Tough.

There isn't one proper white paper release on all this crap anywhere. Just a whole bunch of vague fanciful pie in the sky nonsense.

Forces Goal 2030 has been mentioned in the speeches of our PM, it's not a hoax.

Forces Goal 2030 has been mentioned in the speeches of our PM, it's not a hoax.

Put up the white paper or I don't give two hoots who said what.

Since when has any PM in BD meant something they said genuinely since Mujib and arguably Z.R?

Its all for local dramabaaz consumption....I need to see an actual report with dedicated outlays and structure.

Put up the white paper or I don't give two hoots who said what.

Since when has any PM in BD meant something they said genuinely since Mujib and arguably Z.R?

Its all for local dramabaaz consumption....I need to see an actual report with dedicated outlays and structure.

Defence related information are usually classified, but the plan has been mentioned several times by our PM, just google it.

Dafuq, it has been talked about and debated in the parliament, and you are saying it dramabaaz? :lol:

Thats the very definition of dramabaaz. This is BD after all....the worlds most "efficient" govt. :rofl:

Really dude...again? No source....and you start another pointless thread....people here can go to wikipedia if they wish to read it....post something if you have an opinion on the forces goal....don't just go around posting random stuff to increase your post count.

Why don't you get this jerk to attribute his sources, if unusual, or to stop copying and pasting from Wiki?

What a waste of time.

Thats the very definition of dramabaaz. This is BD after all....the worlds most "efficient" govt. :rofl:

You are really best at changing topic, aren't you? :lol: We are talking about the validity of Forces Goal 2030, how does governance in Bangladesh became the topic? Or you are just afraid to accept that Forces Goal 2030 exists. :lol:

This is taken from wiki, It is an open secrete. Here how forces goal could improve or not our military thats the discussion. So i have to take it from wiki. Already in the 1st line i have gave my opinion. And thanks for understanding.

Nice calculation. May be it is a theory before then reality. Or random thoughts.

Please do not copy from here and there without attributing. That is a minimum courtesy you owe your readers.

No one is shoving any bharati the force goal 2030 in throat to believe.You are within your right to disbelieve all of it.We are not bound to prove anything to anyone by publishing white/red/yellow or black papers.

Last edited:
You are really best at changing topic, aren't you? :lol: We are talking about the validity of Forces Goal 2030, how does governance in Bangladesh became the topic? Or you are just afraid to accept that Forces Goal 2030 exists. :lol:

Not talking about the validity. The BD parliament can discuss all it wants if the earth is flat or round....and you can say the discussion's existence is valid....no matter how unvalid the discussion itself may be.

I am talking about the actual feasibility of the entire thing. Right now there is absolute zilch out there....other than a crap wiki article that the OP has posted....based on words from here and there....and no dedicated written paper by someone who knows their beans.

"Wait and see" as iajdani said about the car production. Same concept applies here.

No one is shoving any bharati the force goal 2030 in throat to believe.You are within your right to disbelieve all of it.We are not bound to prove anything to anyone by publishing White/red/yellow or black paper.

Good then there is nothing to discuss. The whole enterprise is a dream and fantasy world then. Perfect for class A BD defence morons.

Not talking about the validity. The BD parliament can discuss all it wants if the earth is flat or round....and you can say the discussion's existence is valid....no matter how unvalid the discussion itself may be.

I am talking about the actual feasibility of the entire thing. Right now there is absolute zilch out there....other than a crap wiki article that the OP has posted....based on words from here and there....and no dedicated written paper by someone who knows their beans.

"Wait and see" as iajdani said about the car production. Same concept applies here.

What made you saying the feasibility is zilch?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom