What's new

Do you smoke?

Yes or No?

• Total voters
I almost quit, very occasional now, I used to smoke Goulosis extra light.

I am not smoker, and hate to be around smokers. If you are a smoker, try to quit it ASAP, smoking damge your health as well as not good for your sex life.

Used to smoke 60 a day . Cold turkeyed and quit about a year ago. Never felt better and the paisa which I save from smoking is huge as well . Don't start if you haven't. Quit if you have. Smoking is a waste of paisa and a huge threat to the health of those around you and to yourself.

Well when i started , i was just 12 and used to smoke in hidden places at 3 am in my school.... but then it became more and more ... while i was in India i used to smoke GOLD FLAKE and 555 , but now in warsaw i am smoking Marlboro GOLD and a BELARUS ciggy as it's very cheap here coz of smuggling it's called winsent.

i smoke 12 a day and now day i am trying to reduce it so 4 a day

amber%20leaf%20a.jpg

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

I smoke 5 of these a day on average. 10 on a bad day. They're cheap and they last long. Also I like rolling them

Used to smoke. But now dont smoke at all times except when drinking :devil

I don't smoke cigarettes .But i smoke up weed sometimes when i am very tensed or mostly because of peer pressure.

lol @ ganga!!

P.S=Sheesha isnt even dangerous.

I have never tried Sheesha although i would like to try it.Smoking too much weed is also not good.Too much weed and you will go crazy.Actually i am the good guy in the lot.My pals have tried everything from cocaine , heroine ,LSD.U just name it and they have tried it at least once.I on the other hand would like to restrict myself to weed and that too occasionally. Yesterday i went to one of their rooms and that guy had consumed magic mushrooms an hour back.he was like totally out of this world.

Me n my cousins once went climbing near our village ... they took 2 bottle of booz n some stuff n weed...

Wat happened next was pretty funny...... we were on the peak nd..... agay khud samagh dar ho bhai...

One of my cousin had become pilot who wanted to fly of the peak n the other was singing like a bird......n i was trying to hold em back frm falling n my own world was spinning.
haaahahah was good fun.... though i didnt smoke the weed or stuff... did the rest.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom