What's new

Do you smoke?

Yes or No?

• Total voters
Very good. Not many people "upper lip" (as I do) in North America, it is usually a pretty large line in the lower lip, and as you say, a lot of spit results.

I need to give lime a try, but I have such a massive tolerance to nicotine, I'm not sure it'll do much. ;)

I'm guessing someone didn't act upon their committment to quit smoking and pick up exercise like they said they would.

I'm guessing someone didn't act upon their committment to quit smoking and pick up exercise like they said they would.

I know myself well enough to know I never guaranteed anything, because I've been down that road so many times. That doesn't preclude me from trying...

I used to occasionally, socially among a few friends who smoked. But I never smoked on my own. One of the problems was that most of my close friends didn't smoke so we would sometimes go out of our way to friends who did smoke and get a few cigarettes for me, because I didn't use my own money on cigarettes ever. But then I went to Lahore for a while (to meet a friend, who, incidentally, has started smoking Marlboro Lights) and after I came back someone convinced me not to smoke any more. When I met my friends after that, three or four had started smoking.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom