What's new

Does anyone smoke hookah?

May I suggest standing in front of a train as a more effective method to transitioning to the next life?
That would be suicide. This way I won't admit to Allah my intentions I will just say I liked smoking. I know he already knows my intentions but I will still be able to make an excuse.

Beautifully said brother. And this paragraphs from your post reminded me of something very beautiful said by Edhi (may Allah grant him Jannat)

Skip to 08:00.

I met this great man at JFK international airport once. He was sitting on the floor. Very humble man.

Ehi te masla sada ustad ji. Pakistani banday de puttar ban hi ne sak de.

That would be suicide. This way I won't admit to Allah my intentions I will just say I liked smoking. I know he already knows my intentions but I will still be able to make an excuse.

What’s the point of making an excuse? Are you going to lie to your creator?

Beautifully said brother. And this paragraphs from your post reminded me of something very beautiful said by Edhi (may Allah grant him Jannat)

Skip to 08:00.
Ameen edhi was a great person. My dad used to donate regularly to his cause .

I smoke 2 packs a day hoping it causes lung cancer in my early years and I move onto to the next life.

I'm tired and bored of this life. I can't wait to stand infront of my creator. Nothing will beat that experience.

Tired already ? But only yesterday you wanted to continue the fun life of being in the company of females.

When I was young plenty of older people smoked but now as they are passing away you see the hookah passing away too.

I along with my father enjoy this aromatic tobacco filled hookah. It's fragrance makes our bethak unique. I hope I pass on this tradition to my children.
View attachment 841433
My grandfather used to do hukkah. Yeh chez itni kerwi hoti Hai keh aik Kash main lungs pink se black.
I also experienced it once. Will never do that again. 😁

My grandfather used to do hukkah. Yeh chez itni kerwi hoti Hai keh aik Kash main lungs pink se black.
I also experienced it once. Will never do that again. 😁
I feel every kid experienced it once in Thier lives but didn't like the feeling for some reason

I met this great man at JFK international airport once. He was sitting on the floor. Very humble man.

Ehi te masla sada ustad ji. Pakistani banday de puttar ban hi ne sak de.

What’s the point of making an excuse? Are you going to lie to your creator?

I probably won't lie to Him. But atleast my family wouldn't call me selfish for killing myself. Having cancer is a natural cause. And what if I come infront of the train and I get run over I still don't die because only Allah can kill and instead I get paralyzed for life.

I believe more in Allah then science. He is my protector if he comes to protecting me nothing shall harm me and if he will harm me no medicine can cure me

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A servant of God will remain standing on the Day of Judgment until he is questioned about his (time on earth) and how he used it; about his knowledge and how he utilized it; about his wealth and from where he acquired it and in what (activities) he spent it; and about his body and how he used it." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 148

The rest is up to you.

May Allah be pleased with us and forgive us sinners our transgressions.

I probably won't lie to Him. But atleast my family wouldn't call me selfish for killing myself. Having cancer is a natural cause. And what if I come infront of the train and I get run over I still don't die because only Allah can kill and instead I get paralyzed for life.

Allah swt has given you the gift of life. You are obligated to protect it and follow his commands until he calls back for you. Being a Muslim or for that matter even a man, means having to do the things you don’t want to do, but need to do.

I feel every kid experienced it once in Thier lives but didn't like the feeling for some reason
So I tried all kinds of usual shits, like cigarettes, cigars, hukkah. In the end, I came to the conclusion : ay gal nai siani. Matti pao.
Never again.

Tired already ? But only yesterday you wanted to continue the fun life of being in the company of females.
I would be provided with virgins in the afterlife. I can't wait to meet them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom