What's new

Do you smoke?

Yes or No?

• Total voters
NO.

"the message you have entered is too short." Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

OK.....Done!

Quit smoking is easier, if you get a strong reason.

i stop smoking now feel better . btw i was smoke dunhill blue

Ocassional smoking.

Imported Gudang Garam is my choice.

yup. its the only thing worth doing ! kill yourself before someone else do it !! :drag:

I have been smoking since last 22 years. I have also been trying to quit since last two years without any success what-so-ever.

I'm a heavy smoker with 15-20 Marlboro Red per day. I tried all trick including Nicotene gums, but no success at quiting.

Envy those who had quit.

P.S. for non-smokers: Never plan to start on smoking. It's not cool and its a trap to keep you unfit for your whole life.

I have been smoking since last 22 years. I have also been trying to quit since last two years without any success what-so-ever.

I'm a heavy smoker with 15-20 Marlboro Red per day. I tried all trick including Nicotene gums, but no success at quiting.

Envy those who had quit.

P.S. for non-smokers: Never plan to start on smoking. It's not cool and its a trap to keep you unfit for your whole life.

Dude you just scared the sh!t out of me. I smoke about 5-6 a week. Is there still a possibility of me getting addicted to your level? o_O

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom