What's new

Diya Ali: Miss Perpetual.

Its a good thing that Pakistani's never get to be the judges on such pageants because if they did then only the girls with cliche"exceptional looks" would have been the winners as obvious from the opinions expressed on this thread, Pakistani's love to judge a book by it's cover and that's all, whats in the book doesn't bother them as long as the cover is flashy. :lol:Meanwhile in the beauty pageants the demeanor, intellect, manners, confidence, education, health and fitness......You name it they observe all those qualities which reflect that person with an exceptional persona rather than just looks, which btw varies from person to person--- as the saying goes "Beauty lies in the eye of the Beholder". @Mentee You see dear, you humans are so shallow and even unkind to your own kind :p:

She is mimicking the makeup of typcal lahori theater actress

Great! U posted her picture...now watch the swarm of tharkis on this forum :pop:
No, I believe I say this on behalf of all tharkis on this forum but I think we will pass. She is average at best.

you humans are so shallow and even unkind to your own kind
Are you implying that you are not human? maybe an extraterrestrial or a demon as your name subtly implies:help:

She is mimicking the makeup of typcal lahori theater actress

Diya-ali-model.jpg

Look like stage actress. But seriously not sure why people hate so called manly/harsh features considirin this is common in Pak women.....

Very unconventional and extremely hot. Won't appeal to regular folks though.
Reminds me of Delhi's Aditi Arya.

Diya-ali-model.jpg

Look like stage actress. But seriously not sure why people hate so called manly/harsh features considirin this is common in Pak women.....
It's not common in Pak women at least not the ones I've known and come across so far...kabhi Lahore toh aao bhai and u'll see.

It's not common in Pak women at least not the ones I've known and come across so far...kabhi Lahore toh aao bhai and u'll see.

She look like lahore stage actress. Leading Tv drama serials girls are not like her. Like of her are usually seen in negative roles.

She look like lahore stage actress. Leading Tv drama serials girls are not like her. Like of her are usually seen in negative roles.
I haven't really seen stage actresses bcuz Im not in to stage dramas...I was just basing my observation on the common everyday girls...not actresses.

Back
Top Bottom