What's new

Diya Ali: Miss Perpetual.

I haven't really seen stage actresses bcuz Im not in to stage dramas...I was just basing my observation on the common everyday girls...not actresses.

Ok but I've seen many such pak women with so called harsh/manly features. No need to call them ugly just because they don't look certain way. They exist in sizeable numbers thats why they are common from politicians to stage dramas.

There's more chance the tatti I done this morning coming back to life, swimming back into my toilet, jumping out, catching the bus to where I work and forcibly crawling back inside my jacksy than diya ali winning miss world

Its a good thing that Pakistani's never get to be the judges on such pageants because if they did then only the girls with cliche"exceptional looks" would have been the winners as obvious from the opinions expressed on this thread, Pakistani's love to judge a book by it's cover and that's all, whats in the book doesn't bother them as long as the cover is flashy. :lol:Meanwhile in the beauty pageants the demeanor, intellect, manners, confidence, education, health and fitness......You name it they observe all those qualities which reflect that person with an exceptional persona rather than just looks, which btw varies from person to person--- as the saying goes "Beauty lies in the eye of the Beholder". @Mentee You see dear, you humans are so shallow and even unkind to your own kind :p:

Kisi nay meray Jin dykha ? :undecided:

Hain? :o: Seems like you are also high on thark like your human counterparts. :pissed:

Abhi btata ho , @Doordie suggest me some novel penalty for him :D hain? Nae nae :no: sahee ! :-)

Mentee grants you 1 hour solitary confinement in the stratosphere, and if I ever saw you again, lurking around these tharki threads ------- :mad:

Are you implying that you are not human? maybe an extraterrestrial or a demon as your name subtly implies:help:
Sir apna he Jin hain :) me and my raptors were having quality time, Jin got jealous and started making fuss about it so i threw him out of the window (of ground floor) :-)

Very unconventional and extremely hot. Won't appeal to regular folks though.
Reminds me of Delhi's Aditi Arya.
Nah Aditya is better imo, much better, a classical north indian beauty
bvbalSx0.jpg

Aditi-Arya-Stills-at-ISM-movie-audio-launch-(1)2358.jpg

rnathanphotography-bangalore-missindia-aditiarya-celebrity01.png

Last edited:
There's more chance the tatti I done this morning coming back to life, swimming back into my toilet, jumping out, catching the bus to where I work and forcibly crawling back inside my jacksy than diya ali winning miss world

hi i am from south park i am tatti

hanky_shit-732306.jpg

Kisi nay meray Jin dykha ? :undecided:

Hain? :o: Seems like you are also high on thark like your human counterparts. :pissed:

Abhi btata ho , @Doordie suggest me some novel penalty for him :D hain? Nae nae :no: sahee ! :-)

Mentee grants you 1 hour solitary confinement in the stratosphere, and if I ever saw you again, lurking around these tharki threads ------- :mad:

Sir apna he Jin hain :) me and my raptors were having quality time, Jin got jealous and started making fuss about it so i threw him out of the window (of ground floor) :-)

@Mentee Brother Its a shame that she sold her shame so she achieve what she desire. May Allah give show her the right Ameen

what about large ahem lahori women that dance on stage and then thier is earth quake in pakistan lolz.

fatwoman.jpg

She's ok'ish but eh good luck to her anyway.
P.S there are girls way more beautiful than her.
Perfect way to sum her up,,,,,Nausheen, Ayeza and co are way , way better looking.Kudos

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-holder :yahoo:

@django
:lol::lol::lol::lol: fuzzy vision might impact her features,,,,,,for the better lol.Kudos yaar

Back
Top Bottom