What's new

Division of muslims in indian subcontinent in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:. Pakistan providing security to the World :cheesy:. Pakistan raised the Taliban named hydra monster. Even China have asked Pakistan to get rid of islamic extremists on its soil, you are keeping your friends in sleepless nights.

Pakistan joined WoT because US asked to do so. they said you are either with us or without us. If you don't support, we will bomb you to stone age. that's what George W. Bush said.

Even Pakistani people don't want to be part of WoT. So stop spreading lies. For past 11 years you are fighting the monster you created.

Yes pakistan is fighting the monster created by usa.
China ask pakistan to get rid of the hydra created by usa coz china knows nly pakistan can do it none else.
Pakistan joined WOT to save usa.And usa dont have ability to bomb pakistan to stone age coz it knows the consequence can be severe for it.Thats why usa pays jaziya to pakistan to save it from the terrorists which usa itself has created.

pakistani people are fighting by the side of its army and taking blows making sacrifices for the thankless people at its eastern borders and lies are spread by those thankless people on pakistan's eastern border blaming pakistan for every internal troubles of their.

:lol::bounce::smitten::what::smokin:
It does.
War is not 'normal' situation...so more unfortunate events are expected..but it certainly provide security from indians though....:azn:
Plus : In Pakistan , 3000 Muslims don't get burned alive by Hindus during peacetime
Yup, they are killed by their Muslim brothers. Whether its Shias or Ahmedis, Sunni kills them more in number. Hindus in Pakistan aren't growing like Muslims in India.

Yes pakistan is fighting the monster created by usa.
China ask pakistan to get rid of the hydra created by usa coz china knows nly pakistan can do it none else.
Pakistan joined WOT to save usa.And usa dont have ability to bomb pakistan to stone age coz it knows the consequence can be severe for it.Thats why usa pays jaziya to pakistan to save it from the terrorists which usa itself has created.

pakistani people are fighting by the side of its army and taking blows making sacrifices for the thankless people at its eastern borders and lies are spread by those thankless people on pakistan's eastern border blaming pakistan for every internal troubles of their.
Do you eve nknow what you are posting ? Its religious extremism in Pakistan which is the trouble. LeT, Jaish-e Muhammed are the terrorist organizations who collected money in open in Pakistan.

US just provided money and arms to support Taliban. After USSR defeat, it was Pakistan that kept Taliban alive.

What are you saying, I mean total lies. Ask any sane Pakistani member, they will say that the terrorism Pakistan is facing is due to Pakistan's wrong doings, which factors more than other powers.

We are thankless :cheesy:, you exported terrorism in India. Why would even thank you for anything ?

I think most Indian/Pakistani people here have expressed their 100% agreement to Partition. Perhaps the time is to close the thread?

Yup, they are killed by their Muslim brothers. Whether its Shias or Ahmedis, Sunni kills them more in number. Hindus in Pakistan aren't growing like Muslims in India.

Sunni vs Shia thingy is there for last 1400...It has nothing to do with Pakistan ....

Pakistan over-all proved to be a blessing for Muslims....I have made my point...counter that if you can. Stop posting these typical indian rants of 'Oh Ahmadi vs this...oh Muslim killing Muslim...TTP blah blah" ...All these things came as a result of a war we won....Now these elements are being dealt with too....but such wars are 'long' wars and many countries fight them...big deal?

Yeah Yeah, whatever. if you don't have valid argument, you put everything on Indian sub-continent. Today's India way of life contains whatever was present in Indian subcontinent. So you are showing hypocrisy over here.

BTW as I said most of the people don't know Cricket, leave aside hate or love it. Only few people are like you so you are not in majority. So you are concluding without any proof.

i think you get embroiled in your own arguments...first it was love/hate for the game that you invoked it not i.
then it was GBS quote for india again you invoked it not i which was basically for the subcontinent.now that too got punctured so...khisyani billi khamba noche wali baat kar di ki i dont ve arguments.....:tongue:

I'm still in majority wrt cricket argument take it this way not knowing indirectly means not liking.:P

Do you eve nknow what you are posting ? Its religious extremism in Pakistan which is the trouble. LeT, Jaish-e Muhammed are the terrorist organizations who collected money in open in Pakistan.

US just provided money and arms to support Taliban. After USSR defeat, it was Pakistan that kept Taliban alive.

What are you saying, I mean total lies. Ask any sane Pakistani member, they will say that the terrorism Pakistan is facing is due to Pakistan's wrong doings, which factors more than other powers.

We are thankless :cheesy:, you exported terrorism in India. Why would even thank you for anything ?

You have 6500 posts, and you still bother with this troll? I only have a couple hundred and I know its the biggest flase flag ever :P

Just put him/her in your blocked list and you wont see any messages from that id, like most Indians I hope have :P

Sunni vs Shia thingy is there for last 1400...It has nothing to do with Pakistan ....

Pakistan over-all proved to be a blessing for Muslims....I have made my point...counter that if you can. Stop posting these typical indian rants of 'Oh Ahmadi vs this...oh Muslim killing Muslim...TTP blah blah" ...All these things came as a result of a war we won....Now these elements are being dealt with too....but such wars are 'long' wars and many countries fight them...big deal?
What point, there are equal number of Muslims in India that are in Pakistan. I don't see riots everyday. They are growing at highest rate. They are fine in India.

You have 6500 posts, and you still bother with this troll? I only have a couple hundred and I know its the biggest flase flag ever :P

Just put him/her in your blocked list and you wont see any messages from that id, like most Indians I hope have :P
She is not a false flagger. I know her personally. :D

i think you get embroiled in your own arguments...first it was love/hate for the game that you invoked it not i.
then it was GBS quote for india again you invoked it not i which was basically for the subcontinent.now that too got punctured so...khisyani billi khamba noche wali baat kar di ki i dont ve arguments.....:tongue:

I'm still in majority wrt cricket argument take it this way not knowing indirectly means not liking.:P
Not knowing means not liking. :rofl:

Great words. Awesome conclusion. We know who is billi and who is nochin kambha. :D

100% Agreed. Pakistani is the best thing for all the South Asian Muslims...

And do you know what you are saying or is it just you are making argument for sake of it.Its too easy to wash off usa role and blame it on pakistan as if its some paper you can write something and erase it.what pakistan is going through is all usa's doing hence it deserved 9/11 and rightly so.you cant create terrorists brain washing whole generation and then just go back home when your job is done thats what usa did. and suffered the blowback.

And as for your export of terror accusation again you are lieing by blaming pakistan when you yourself know that JKLF first started in IOK.

you want real export of terror example then its the india which trained terrorists of mukti bahini and exported them to east pakistan.
it was india which trained LTTE and exported them to SL devastating the island country for 3 decades.
It is india which is causing trouble in Baluchistan.
and it is india which blames pakistan for the every homegrown terror and other problem last example was the exodus of NE peple which was blamed on pak too.

Not knowing means not liking. :rofl:

Great words. Awesome conclusion. We know who is billi and who is nochin kambha. :D
ofcourse you were reduced to khamba noche situation right on this forum many examples are there.:rofl:

ofcourse you were reduced to khamba noche situation right on this forum many examples are there.:rofl:
Ok Madam, aap sab sahi bolti hain. Kabhi galat nahin hoti. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom