What's new

Discuss The Real List Of Pakistan Defence Needs no Dreams here

sir, r u sure that India and russia wil lets us join Their Pak-fa ?
In this position, india is buyer i think :)

But no problem, go for JSF then.Get 5th generation fighters, dont lose time...

We are not approaching the problem in an analytical way. To determine Pakisatn’s defense needs, I would first pin point what can be possible threat from different directions to Pakistan's security. For example:

Internal:

Religious extremists groups.

External:

East: India

North: Afghanistan, India, Russia, Nato

West: Iran, Afghanistan

South/Sea: India, Iran, USA

Next we need to determine what we would need to deal with these threats in an ideal free from any restrictions world. Then we deduct what we already have and finally winnow down the list to what we can realistically obtain given the limited resources available and with international constraints.

IMO only a retired professional soldier (could be Army, Air force or Navy) who has spent sufficient time in the GHQ assessing present and future capabilities of our neighbors would have the competence to come up with a realistic estimate.

Any other list would be just wishful thinking.

welll pak fa is not a reality for paf i think paf should use their minds and buy something which will benefit paf and im sure F 16 is not against pak fa MRCA and Su 30 we need twin engine jets but it is not a reality i dont know what they are upto no deals yet signed on J 10

Please fist of alll i lett all you know that i opened this thread to seriously discuss what our govt ministry of defence and thre armed forces army navy and airforce really wants to buy equipment it has been past 5 years when pakistan ordered F 16,F 22P, P 3 C Upgrade,Harpoon Missiles etc

now i want to know reality what type of weapon seriously pakistani three armed forces are looking seriously at to buy i know we just signed trainer jet deal and U 214 deal is already floated please discuss what Army Airforce and Navy other than this is interested in buying please dont put wish list of our own be realistc

i know in our all pakistani list their are

J 10
EF
Black hawks
Apaches
Cobras
Leopard tanks etc

but please dont post dreams

well quoted!!
for me what we need now is:

Army:
long range high altitude air defence missiles
keep working on AlKhalid and AlKhalid II
Attack Helicopter but nothing from US market. the T129 or WZ10 are the perfect choices!

Air Force:
Keep Wprking on JF17,
AWE&C are comming
FC20, three to four squadrons.

Navy:
a couple of new frigates. even the F22p would do to some extent but Turkish Corvette or the Type 54 would be perfect.
three U214.

that it...
we dont need apaches, Abrams, Gripens, Rafales, Various subs,

i hope you people will agree with this.

regards!

well quoted!!
for me what we need now is:

Army:
long range high altitude air defence missiles
keep working on AlKhalid and AlKhalid II
Attack Helicopter but nothing from US market. the T129 or WZ10 are the perfect choices!

Air Force:
Keep Wprking on JF17,
AWE&C are comming
FC20, three to four squadrons.

Navy:
a couple of new frigates. even the F22p would do to some extent but Turkish Corvette or the Type 54 would be perfect.
three U214.

that it...
we dont need apaches, Abrams, Gripens, Rafales, Various subs,

i hope you people will agree with this.

regards!

ya i totally agree with u, PA need needs longer range Sams, need more modren Assult Rifles to replace G3a2, need Gunships,
Airforce need aircrafts capble of countring su-30 mki and forthcoming MMRCA, e.g , J-11b
Navy need destroyr's and atleast 6 modren subs capable of Lunching nuke tiped cruise Missiles or SLBM's

More Tanks...
More IFVs,MRAPs and armoured vehicles developed by HIT.(confirmed)
Indigenous helicopter for sure.
More attack helicopters.(confirmed)
2 seater JF-17? i heard some rumours tht its under development.
J10B confirmed, number may rise to 150 as per international defence websites.(???)
More frigerates.(confirmed)
Joint venture int ft-2000 Turkish destroyer.
7 more subs(confirmed)

more AWACS and refuellers(confirmed)
N.submarine???( rumours)
a jet carrier
SAM batteries
More vipers not the 14 we r discussin but like 50 more

just one thing corruption free GOVT

and weapon tech will come to Pakistan like rain

Pakistan need to become a Member of an eurasian Economic, Development and Defence Council/Pact, which should Include Turkey, turkic States like Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc. All these States should work close together in Built - up their indigenous Arms Industry and Development of Weapons. Such Organisation can put their ower to establish Peace and stability in Afghanistan and deter India from attacking Pakistan.

serius wish list????????????

stop for few sec japan korea austrelia germany france canada have some wish list like us? i don't think so. why today we are deep in well of powerty crisiss unempoloyment .our main problim is security and economy . make pakistani economy strong as korea and world will come to you for ask you wish. and i don't see next 15 years we can do some thing on this so guys carryon your dream wish lists

Pakistan need to become a Member of an eurasian Economic, Development and Defence Council/Pact, which should Include Turkey, turkic States like Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc. All these States should work close together in Built - up their indigenous Arms Industry and Development of Weapons. Such Organisation can put their ower to establish Peace and stability in Afghanistan and deter India from attacking Pakistan.

words of my heart

I think we need to look at how to make the federation stronger, empower the people and deliver the basics. Then we can consider a wish list!

Pakistan is one of the nations blessed with huge mineral resources and man power it is a shame for the past 22 Years these civilian+dictatorship has put Pakistan in a huge debt, even those loan are not accountable for and has no record at the end of day we hear they've been spent on Pakistani people when??

Before any wish list Pakistan has to do the following things:
1. Due to security All Afghan refugees must be oust from all parts of Pakistan with/without UN's help. Also No more camps.
our economy can no longer feed (4+ million afghan refugees)

2. Mineral and Oil exploration (Pakistan is not serious never was)

3. Accelerate in Information Technology field I cannot deny india has showed the world their competence we've to look to India to learn the lesson.

4. Supreme Court has to summon all former presidents and present president of State Bank to explain brief to the highest authoritative Supreme Court; why were Internal Loans of approx 460 Billion rupees write-off (1970-2009)
And all Loans written off decision must be changed and "they" who got away with it will have to pay or their heirs.

5. Ship building/breaking industy has to be revived even on small scale must be high tech like South Korean impressive.

6. Local manufactures should be encouraged and taxes reduced relatively to discourage Imports from China on many goods/items must be impose.

7. High Tech Colleges and Universities (Electronics/Computer)

So far this is what I've in mind...

welll defence needs are important too mostly we need a fighter jet which is twin engine and air superiority fighter jet options are J 11 and F 15

Long range sam system

submarines and frigates momment in time we need to counter growing indian threats

By the year 2018

Pakistan Air Force

Fighter Jets
350 JF-17 Thunder
150 FC-20
100 F-16 A/B (MLU) C/D Block 52+

Refule and Medium lift.

4: IL-78 Tankers
2: KC-135 Tankers
8: C-130 (new)

Training A/C

80: K8
40-50: L-15

EW&C

4: SAAB Erie 2000
8: KJ-200

Air Defense

Anza MKII-MKIII

MBDA Spada-2000

FD-2000/HQ-09.

UAV/UCAV

200-250 UAV's (Domestic)
100 Burraq (UCAV's)

Pakistan Army

2000+ Al Khalid I/II
500 Altay MBT
20- Apache Longbow
20- Super cobra
30- T-129 Atak
15- Chinook
30 Black Hawks
standardize its artillery capability to 155 mm by 2019
Javelin ATGM
UTMAS/OMTAS Atgm
Switch from G-3 to HK-417
*Provide modern gear to soldiers
*Expand special forces
*Spy satellite

Pakistan Navy

20 Ships needed in 10-15 years time.
FFG-08
F-22P
Milgem corvette
TF-2000 Frigate
Type-054

8-12 Subs inc Augusta90B , U-214 and some Chinese systems.
20- hovercraft's for special ops
6-Mine hunters
15-30 Missile boats (Both Anti Ship-Anti air craft)

*Babur Cruise missile 1000KM

50 JF-17 Thunders modified in Naval configuration .

* Other aircrafts ie EW&C , ASH , PC-03 Orion etc as per requirement.

Regards:

Back
Top Bottom