What's new

Is the “Pakistan Military” truly Pakistani in origin?

Turn time back to 2018-2022, this forum loveedddddd army so much they sang songs of army
I didn't, became wise to their centuries old treachery during the inglorious days of war of terror, circa 2001...

I don't know Pakistani army is good or bad, it is wrong to generalize and most importantly it is up to Pakistanis to judge their own army.

One thing i am sure of as a foreigner, Pakistani army has every right to act above the national laws of Pakistan. They sent a general to KSA despite parliament's vote to avoid taking part in Yemen war.

Forget about prime ministers, none of Pakistani PMs were able to finish their terms as i recall, when someone is able to bypass parliament then you can surely and rightfuly claim he has the real power and he is the one in charge of country and he is above law.
However, Pakistani army acts upon centuries old institutionalized belief of acting in the best interests of Company Bahadur (East India Company) and their colonial masters.

Top generals, the ones who were still loyal to Shah were all executed.

The SAVAK (Shah's intelligence agency) was completely destroyed and all of its top commanders ,because of having links to Israel, USA and UK and esp because of their role in killing and torturing revolutionary forces, were all executed.

some of the SAVAK agents continued to serve their new masters Khomenei for a few years until new regime had its security apparatus in place

some of the SAVAK agents continued to serve their new masters Khomenei for a few years until new regime had its security apparatus in place
SAVAK was basically an extension of Israeli SHABAK. The top commanders were all executed, the lower ranks were used as double agents.

I didn't, became wise to their centuries old treachery during the inglorious days of war of terror, circa 2001...

However, Pakistani army acts upon centuries old institutionalized belief of acting in the best interests of Company Bahadur (East India Company) and their colonial masters.
Bro, someone has editted my comment. I hadn't typed something like that. The Bold part is not written by me.

That's unfair.

@waz sir, the first comment of mine is editted by somone. Please do not allow it, PAKISTANI ARMY HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ACT ABOVE NATIONAL LAWS. It is not what i had typed.

Whoever had done that :rofl:, If you don't like it, please delete it. Don't distort it.

Army good when pti in power
Army bad when pti not in power

Yawn….nobody gives a crap. Keep whining

If nobody gives a crap why are you Amritsaris crying?

Turn time back to 2018-2022, this forum loveedddddd army so much they sang songs of army

Because we were fooled. Not anymore. The military exposed itself for being lapdogs of the United States.

Like I said go cry.

You can't even reply to a single statement I've written in the original post.

Instead you're telling me to be quiet?

Lanat on your slave GHQ.
Lanat on your foreign Amritsari League dogs put into power.

No, it has it origins in the forces under Mir Jaffer that betrayed Sirajudollah and joined Lord Clive to give British their first territory in South Asia.

Army has been bad since it came to Lord Clive's rescue. Forget IK.

Interesting observation. I tend to agree.

There’s no point crying over spilt milk.

Now that the Military Inc has been exposed to the bone, what are the solutions?

Some practical options for a start

1. Civilian head leading ISI
2. Summon all foreign diplomats against meeting the COAS
3. Jinnah’s golden words of army remaining in their aukaat in every office (instead of Jinnah’s pics). Maybe even print it on every bank note for good measure (went overboard there)
4. Limiting Chief’s tenure to 2 years and no options for extension
5. No military secretary to eavesdrop on political leader’s conversations
6. Military personnel able to approach civilian courts
7. Cut down to ISPR to size, atleast by 90%.

More solutions welcome.

Yep, it has been remodeled for a long time like most modern armed forces structures. Now it is more similar to US Army than to British Indian army. There are policy makers sitting in Army leadership who graduate Staff College in Quetta akin to a Masters degree btw if you didn't know.

?? Huh??

Nehru went way too overboard with demilitarization that would ultimately lead to 1962 disaster. Result he had to ask Kennedy for USAF assistance.

No one cares for your hindootva conspiracy theories... you gotta be kidding me...

Nehru was by far THE BIGGEST KUTTAR HINDOO LEADER INDIA EVER HAD. He was a much more devout Hindoo than even Modi. There was a reason he couldnt even see eye to eye with Jinnah, but whats suprising is that he was such Kuttar hindoo that he was even unwilling to compromise with Gandhi on many many things leading to partition.

Nehru never wanted to dismantle the Indian military. He literally used indian military from day 1 to occupy all princely states including hyderabad + kashmir which were striving for independance. He was forced into a ceasefire with Pak on the advice of his british generals are the indian army in kashmir had run out of moral/food/weapons. Had Pakistani army leadership not been under british control as well Kashmir would have been fully conquered in just a few more weeks of fighting - Per your own army leadership.

Had Indian army been capable of fighting a war with China, Nehru would have never stopped at JUST OCCUPYING the princely states he would have went for Tibet as well 1000%. So enough of your brainwashed garbage

Forum represents the public opinion
No, forum represents PTI propaganda. Public opinion is different. IK couldn’t win without elections being rigged

If nobody gives a crap why are you Amritsaris crying?

Because we were fooled. Not anymore. The military exposed itself for being lapdogs of the United States.

Like I said go cry.

You can't even reply to a single statement I've written in the original post.

Instead you're telling me to be quiet?
dude I don’t know what Amritsari means. Sure in your mind you’re giving me a gali in Ramadan but I don’t know what you’re barking

Mark my words. If army installs IK again today, you lot would be singing praises of army.

Last edited:
No, forum represents PTI propaganda. Public opinion is different. IK couldn’t win without elections being rigged

dude I don’t know what Amritsari means. Sure in your mind you’re giving me a gali in Ramadan but I don’t know what you’re barking

Mark my words. If army installs IK again today, you lot would be singing praises of army.
Imran Khan is the latest nawaz sharif.
Mil supported nawaz against benazirs govt. And in 2018, imran was their blue eyed boy.

Only difference is that it took alot of time for nawaz to become anti establishment, it took a lawful ouster of Imran to turn against them.

See how Imran is now even lobbying in America ? Same america he was accusing before taking a u turn and going after Bajwa? Same Bajwa whom he was meeting during his "conquest of Islamabad".

If they install him again then I hope he destroys your kind.

There’s no point crying over spilt milk.

Now that the Military Inc has been exposed to the bone, what are the solutions?

Some practical options for a start

1. Civilian head leading ISI
2. Summon all foreign diplomats against meeting the COAS
3. Jinnah’s golden words of army remaining in their aukaat in every office (instead of Jinnah’s pics). Maybe even print it on every bank note for good measure (went overboard there)
4. Limiting Chief’s tenure to 2 years and no options for extension
5. No military secretary to eavesdrop on political leader’s conversations
6. Military personnel able to approach civilian courts
7. Cut down to ISPR to size, atleast by 90%.

More solutions welcome.

Not crying just putting this into perspective. Most Pakistanis don’t know this….or don’t realise it. Our country as a whole is still operating like the former British India.

That statement reflects all that is wrong with the mentality of the faujeets.

The army has no right to remove or install anyone. Even suggesting it shows how the generals treat the constitution as toilet paper. That’s high treason.

It is time that lawless generals were tried and hung like in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom