What's new

Is the “Pakistan Military” truly Pakistani in origin?

That statement reflects all that is wrong with the mentality of the faujeets.

The army has no right to remove or install anyone. Even suggesting it shows how the generals treat the constitution as toilet paper. That’s high treason.

It is time that lawless generals were tried and hung like in Iran.
No doubt it doesn't (bane for Pak), but it's such "leaders" who become "kana" of generals to gain power.
You can't bite the hand that made you.

Given their actions, dishonesty, corruption... definitely Pakistani.

I think I have mentioned this before on this forum, when I was studying in the U.S. university I took ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) course because its an Easy A. One day my commanding officer called me in his office and asked me If I want to join Pakistan Army as a commissioned officer. He said I can reccomend you for West Point (free of charge) for four year course and direct Lieutenant colonel (or some other big rank I cant remember). This is Pakistan Army folks...so we know who controls Pakistan Army!!

Pakistan Army's training courses in the U.S. must be stopped then and only Then we will have "Pakistan" Army after 20 years, right now Its U.S. Army branch in Pakistan.

Note: India doesn't not even allow its students in the US to even enroll in ROTC

I think I have mentioned this before on this forum, when I was studying in the U.S. university I took ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) course because its an Easy A. One day my commanding officer called me in his office and asked me If I want to join Pakistan Army as a commissioned officer. He said I can reccomend you for West Point (free of charge) for four year course and direct Lieutenant colonel (or some other big rank I cant remember). This is Pakistan Army folks...so we know who controls Pakistan Army!!

Pakistan Army's training courses in the U.S. must be stopped then and only Then we will have "Pakistan" Army after 20 years, right now Its U.S. Army branch in Pakistan.

Note: India doesn't not even allow its students in the US to even enroll in ROTC
You can't go to west point or Sandhurst without completing your term at the PMA. Nor can you become a Colonel directly. That's BS and India does send it's cadets to British and American academies.

If they install him, he will again call Asim munir his papa. Much like Bajwa baghloul.

IK will sell his soul to the devil to gain power.
Man has no moral compass.
That may be true.

Between who murdered Arshad Sharif?

You can't go to west point or Sandhurst without completing your term at the PMA. Nor can you become a Colonel directly. That's BS and India does send it's cadets to British and American academies.

I said Indian students cannot enroll in ROTC, but you are the boss you are always right i just made up the story. but by the way retired General cannot become COAS either

That statement reflects all that is wrong with the mentality of the faujeets.

The army has no right to remove or install anyone. Even suggesting it shows how the generals treat the constitution as toilet paper. That’s high treason.

It is time that lawless generals were tried and hung like in Iran.
Who’s gonna do it? PTI? Ahahahhaa 😂😂

Look at all the faujeets above. They can’t reply to my original post and know very well what has happened is against national interests, against democracy and and against every moral of an “Islamic Republic”.

And yet here they are proudly flaunting how they control politics in this country.

This is the reality of faujeets. This superficial superiority complex….God only knows where it comes from.

These people probably still think “martial races” exist.

FjTcC1KWYAA2bl-

is that him after 4 months 😆

You mean like the Napak aarmy is doing to its own people who made it?
Says an expat who doesn't even pay taxes.

Renounce your British nationality and come back. Let's see Kitna dukj Dard ha teray Dil mein.

And PTI boyses think that IK is haq such so courts are giving verdicts in his favor...
Chor dey Bhai yeh PTI k launday laparay nai samjhien Gai.
We use mock nooni toons and jayalas.. woh in k samnay Kya bechtay haien.

That may be true.

Between who murdered Arshad Sharif?
I dunno, whoever did was a piece of shit.
Do you think I support any use of force? Bhai sb I'm even against the forcefully disappeared persons issue. Something your IK did nothing about.

Remember Sahiwal? That happened under IKs watch. What about model town massacre? What did PTI do?
What about the killings of TLP goons?

You cant pick and choose.. metha metha hap hap karwa karwa thoo nai chalta.

Last edited:
Says an expat who doesn't even pay taxes.

Renounce your British nationality and come back. Let's see Kitna dukj Dard ha teray Dil mein.

Chor dey Bhai yeh PTI k launday laparay nai samjhien Gai.
We use mock nooni toons and jayalas.. woh in k samnay Kya bechtay haien.
Why would I want to come back to a country that Napak fauj has turned into one of the worlds worst ranked country? Would it change the fact that Napak fauj is a snake... I don't think so.

Last edited:
I said Indian students cannot enroll in ROTC, but you are the boss you are always right i just made up the story. but by the way retired General cannot become COAS either

I believe ROTC is only for citizens not foreigners. Nor can expat join Pak Army through ROTC.. any expat has to let go of his dual nationality and appear before ISSB.. I believe they don't have to give preliminary tests that's an added advantage.
And which retired gen became COAS? : 😂

Why would I want to come back to a country that Napak fauj has turned into one of the worlds worst ranked countries in the world? Would it change the fact that Napak fauj is a snake... I don't think so.
Than keep quiet. What stake do you have in Pakistan? How much tax you paying ? You aren't even Pakistani 😂

And agar Dil mein itna hi Dard hai tou let's see you protest against your countrys military waging wars in Pak and a dozen other Muslim states.

Idhar Bhai k mouh mein dahi jam Jai gi. 😂

Tum log tou apni community k Nahin ho.

Back
Top Bottom