What's new

'Disappointed' India summons US ambassador over sale of F-16s to Pakistan

This what Public-ally Available on PDF your getting Same Radar For F-16 MLU which APG-68 v9
Ask Moderators To confirm it
Question for F-16 fans and Falcon 4.0 flyers - ED Forums
Please only quote me when you have official report for comparison

Ohh come on handle it Like Said how do you See such reaction From /Indian Diplomats when Something going against Indian interest Its Logical move
Hello,

So in other words you're saying there is Infinite room for improvement for Indian diplomats in dealing with a weak poor country like PAkistan? No, sir you're gravely underestimating Indian diplomats prowess ( ignoring the Deviani Khobergrade drama) They have played quite well, but as I mentioned it seems like they will have to improve their tone on dealing with PAk to make any difference, otherwise it will always be taken by Pakistanis as typical desi bitching

Really Asking Official on Defense Forums
Next Time Ready For Asking Official Confirmation on JF-17 From PDF Moderators Whenever any Claims will me Made :enjoy::tup::tup::tup::tup:
Hi,
At least from you since you also made a tall claim that we requested f-16V the most advanced f-16 available from lockheed

Hi,
At least from you since you also made a tall claim that we requested f-16V the most advanced f-16 available from lockheed
It was made By your beloved country men As i remembered During Chief of Staff Raheel Sharif US Visit It was Few months back I Will find the Thread

US has every right to sell its weapons and we have every right to show disappointment .

Future will decide whose decision was wrong .
India is disappointed because these planes are very successful during COIN operations and hurting TTP, guess that disappoints India very much. Otherwise 8 F16s are nothing in front of SU30s and Rafales.

It was Few months back An urdu News I Will find the Thread if you will wait
Hi,

You will only disappoint me, Cuz for urdu news anything related to f16 is basically from stars, so I am sure they would have never mentioned the designation V

If you think our nuclear science graduates are working in call center, than probably you are watching too much american T.V. Nobody takes call center job as a serious career . Most of those who joins them are fine-arts graduate or students working extra time to earn pocket money . Attrition rate is high , and now Philippines have taken most of the call center jobs from India.

He exhibits an obvious bias towards India which is visible in his previous posts, so did not even bother to respond the obvious nonsense, after all, it has so heavily appealed the Indophobic audience here on this thread.

India entire annual worldwide BPO revenues were $11 billion. whereas India-US trade was over $ 60 billion, over $ 40 billion in exports of materials like pharmaceuticals and gems stones etc.

The basic qualification for call center job is plus two i.e high school education.

BPOs have done a great job of hiring a generation of Indians who cannot afford an undergrad and eventually would be forced otherwise to find a blue collar job.

I know many people who have started with a call center jobs but ended as consultants in EY, because of their communication and client support experience.

In other words call centers have been an enabler for a skilled human resource in India.

Amusing he actually thinks 2.8 million Indians employed BPO industry is "exploits an whole Indian generation" when India's annual Engineering Graduates alone are 1.5 million.

Jabroni India is only making a fool out of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom