What's new

Dire need to counter RAW’s terrorism

There are some people who would believe what they see. BUT the way you are accusing using word "Hindustani" don't forget you are also referring this to millions of Hindustani who live in another parts of world. That is why i say think before you speak.

btw, in short words, everything that happens in Pakistan, it's all RAW,CIA and mossad fault according to most Pakistan fellows which includes you as well on this forum.

You're right, I did go over the line and that's why I edited my post.

As far as I am concerned, I have actually stated that I don't believe CIA is involved. I have stated that RAW is involved and Mossad is possibly involved. And I don't see what's wrong with accusing them, knowing that insider ISI/army information shows that ISI/army also believe RAW is involved.

As far as I am concerned, I have actually stated that I don't believe CIA is involved. I have stated that RAW is involved and Mossad is possibly involved. And I don't see what's wrong with accusing them, knowing that insider ISI/army information shows that ISI/army also believe RAW is involved.

Glad to know that you have edited your post. just wanna make sure that you don't believe CIA is involved in Pakistan problems???

If CIA is not involved, than it must be the American government???

personally, i think RAW or any other agency is indeed causing problems in pakistan just as much as ISI is causing problems in india. ISI is not saint either.
If you disagree with my statement above, with due respect, than you are just one of many brainwashed people in pakistan. :)

And i wouldn't bother talking to you, because i know it Will NOT change your opinions toward India at all.

please kindly do make these so called insider news available personally to you alone.. to the general populace.. and do them a favor...

Point being you fail to challenge any single fact from the paper.

ok, let me try

Firstly, the author starts off with a wrong message, "It is now an established fact that no South Asian state has ever indulged in covert operations or cross border terrorism against its neighbors." It is quite clear that ISI backs organisations like LeT, who have conducted terrorist attacks on indian soil. so with that first statement itself, the credibility of the article is thrown into doubt.

Then the statement about US leaving in 2011. US is not leaving then, its pretty clear. They are also looking to win the war on terror. Obama made that clear. so again, throws questions on credibility of the article.

Most of the article is the writer's opinions more than hard fact. he keeps saying RAW terrorism. yet, the Pakistan govt has not contacted their indian counterparts on this issue. secondly, the main question that most people ignore, "why would a fundamentalist islamist group like Taliban work with the 'infidel' RAW agents against an Islamic republic?" that really throws doubts on claims of RAW supporting TTP

As for the rest of the article, its evident that writer is not being objective at all. the entire article is written with a mindset of hatred against india. he has not backed up his claims, and many of his accusations are assumptions of RAWs mindset. how is he supposed to know RAWs agenda? its not like they publish it and hand it out. yet he says them with conviction, and its evident he is basing opinions as facts.

Taking all that into consideration, the articles credibility is quite low.

There, i have challenged the article without flaming or trolling

During his service in PA , Brig Asif did not have much to do with India desk as his area of interest was Afghanistan. Later he also showed some interest with the Saudi intelligence directorate to train their personnel .To my knowledge , he was never interested in any Indian or RAW dossier. His interest on RAW started when he was no longer in service. Recently , I have read a number of articles written by Brig Asif where he seemed to have mixed up personal belief with facts. He has been accusing CIA , Mossad, RAW and any other organization which are specifically hot cake among certain political ideology. Therefore, people who know a little about his background , do not get excited at him.

Last edited:
You have finally shown your true color!

How would "aman ki asha" work with these kinds of comments???

We dont believe on Aman ki Asha, these Hindu Zionasts cannt be our friends. Pakistani agencies have found concrete evidences of involvement of that agency raw and indian military in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Pakistan's army has found heavy ammunition made by india which was under use of indian supported talibans. But we have crushed them and seized all their weapons...... shame on these terrorists :rofl:

We dont believe on Aman ki Asha, these Hindu Zionasts cannt be our friends. Pakistani agencies have found concrete evidences of involvement of that agency raw and indian military in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Pakistan's army has found heavy ammunition made by india which was under use of indian supported talibans. But we have crushed them and seized all their weapons...... shame on these terrorists :rofl:

Maybe you can share those so called "concrete evidences" with us also. But from a neutral source.

A wonderful article by a Pakistani Army Brigader.Many Pakistanis called Indian Generals Idiotic but this article proves who really is.Atleast our General make battle plan not some stupid conspiracy theory after being high on drugs.

Yeah guys the world is against you...you messengers of peace..the whole non-islamic world wants to destroy you!

Dude, these generals know more than what is out there in the public, so I'd be careful completely disregarding everything they say. But they again, can't expect anything else from Indians. What I do expect is for you to keep your mouth shut when you can't make any constructive replies.

It is OK if Indians have rejected this altogether. It was never meant for the Indians to read.

RAW is a threat to Pakistan just like ISI is a threat to India. If Indian Generals can come up with stuff to point fingers at us than so can Pakistani.

But the fact of the matter is that currently Pakistan is among the top countries where acts of terrorism are taking place. This terrorism is new and doesn't have any ethnic and linguistic background. This is not Politically influenced either. This terrorism is truely and completely anti-State.

Since the State of Pakistan is at war, this is quite logical to raise fingers at the enemy. After all, who is getting the most benefit from this "Chaos"

It is OK if Indians have rejected this altogether. It was never meant for the Indians to read.

RAW is a threat to Pakistan just like ISI is a threat to India. If Indian Generals can come up with stuff to point fingers at us than so can Pakistani.

But the fact of the matter is that currently Pakistan is among the top countries where acts of terrorism are taking place. This terrorism is new and doesn't have any ethnic and linguistic background. This is not Politically influenced either. This terrorism is truely and completely anti-State.

Since the State of Pakistan is at war, this is quite logical to raise fingers at the enemy. After all, who is getting the most benefit from this "Chaos"

But there is some difference ... that their is no proof or any comment against RAW from west or nato or from Afghanistan but on the other hand Karzai and Western media openly give statement against ISI

But there is some difference ... that their is no proof or any comment against RAW from west or nato or from Afghanistan but on the other hand Karzai and Western media openly give statement against ISI

thts simple coz americans wants ISI to dissolved ,and they are using every mean they have to show tht ISI is dangerous .Im just waiting for the day whn they will prove tht ISI was involved in 911 incident.

btw FYI they tried very hard to control ISI but they are not successful in tht.they want to get it removed coz it is giving them real hard time .

Yet again run of the mill simplistic reply.

But there is some difference ... that their is no proof or any comment against RAW from west or nato or from Afghanistan

What about their interests? What does it mean in the context? Do you think accusing RAW serves their interests or goes against it?
but on the other hand Karzai and Western media openly give statement against ISI

What about their interests? What does it mean in the context? Do you think accusing ISI serves their interests or goes against it?

Bear in mind, the accusations against ISI are also without any proof.

There's actually no "difference" between the two in the way you put it.

@ rohailmalhi and SMC

Well if we trust on your comment that they have interest thats why they dnt say any think against RAW

On the other hand Pakistani claim that RAW attack on NATO
So by your logic they allow RAW to kill their soldiers ???:sniper:

I actually never said RAW is involved in attacking NATO.

Back
Top Bottom