What's new

Dhaka University VP Nur attacked by Mukti Juddho Mancha during anti-NRC rally

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
India's NRC has a drastic effect on Bangladeshi politics. VP Nur was protesting against NRC in Dhaka but activists from Mukti Juddho Mancha attacked them and injured VP Nur. So sad incident. :frown:

DUCSU VP Nur attacked during anti-NRC rally at DU

Sun Online Desk
17th December, 2019 06:07:56
VP_Nur-daily-sun.jpg

Dhaka University Central Students Union (DUCSU) VP Nurul Haque Nur reportedly came under attack during a protest rally on the Dhaka University campus.

According to media report, activists of the Muktijuddho Manch attacked him in front of the Razu Sculptor at TSC in Dhaka University on Tuesday while protesting against India’s National Register of Citizens (NRC).

zJil3Q2vM2yirukg9moDcWKTJCaUA2lpDg8AbwTm.jpeg

Witnesses said VP Nur started addressing the rally at 4:00pm and termed Muktijuddho Manch as collaborator of India. At that time the Muktijuddho Manch activists swooped on Nur.

https://www.daily-sun.com/post/447190/DUCSU-VP-Nur-attacked-during-antiNRC-rally-at-DU

DUCSU VP Nurul comes under attack again
Prothom Alo English Desk | Update: 20:53, Dec 17, 2019

0 Like

64868375d01e11054f3aed80cf153425-1.jpg

Vice-president of Dhaka University Central Students' Union (DUCSU) Nurul Haque Nur came under an attack on the Dhaka University (DU) campus on Tuesday reportedly by Muktijoddha Mancha activists, reports UNB.

The attack was carried out while Nur along with activists of Bangladesh General Students' Rights Protection Council (BGSRPC) was preparing to gather at the Raju Memorial Sculpture on the campus to register their protest against NRC and Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) of India.

BGSRPC joint convener Faruk Hossain claimed that Aminul Islam Bulbul, president of Muktijuddha Mancha, a platform of freedom fighters' descendants, led the attack where 20 men took part. "They suddenly attacked us while preparing for a human chain protesting the recent CAB and NRC in India."

At least eight leaders and activists, including DUCSU VP Nur and social welfare secretary Akhter Hossain, were injured in the attack around 4:39pm, he said, adding that the injured were taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for treatment.

After the attack, Nur said people now have no right to raise their voices against India.

https://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/206616/DUCSU-VP-Nurul-comes-under-attack-again

Last edited:
What exactly are they protesting about, could someone kindly explain?

Its mostly hindus and pro indian NGO type. They get money from india also you will see lot of these pro india intellect involve in prostitution drugs alchohol. As i said these are the cancer of our society.

Well in that case I hope Bangladesh get rid of them, and get rid of the Indian influence .

Its mostly hindus and pro indian NGO type. They get money from india also you will see lot of these pro india intellect involve in prostitution drugs alchohol. As i said these are the cancer of our society.

Seems like radical Hindu and Atheist groups in BD got emboldened during Hasina's rule. BD will need a cultural revolution after the next government to rid itself of these poisonous influences.

Good news for BD that India seems to be collapsing in on itself.

History has repeated itself.

Indian organized Mukti force is attacking Bengali intellectuals in Dhaka.

Again !!

IMAFT should be sent to Bangladesh

First a student was killed for criticizing India and now this

BD people seriously needs to do something about these Pro India proxies inside their country

who are these Muktijuddho ?
It mean freedom fight. But I assume that you are talking about Mukti zuddho moncho, right? They are a group of people ( number are less than few hundreds) who tagged minister Obaidul Quader as supporter of Razakars, while Quader has a reputation of India lover.

He just said that if grand children of razakars want to be part of AL that's not a problem, as they don't inherit their ancestors crime. I am sure this Muktijuddho moncho will tag Hasina as razakar too if she would say the same!
Later although he rephrased his words, still this Muktijuddho moncho demand pro Indian minister Quader to apologize!

Muktijuddho moncho has nothing to do with Muktijuddho aka freedom fight nor they are related to any political party or it's student Organization! They are a bunch of fifth columnist,pretending to be patriots!

can you elaborate a little bit ? is that a student Organization ? Political Party ?

Two Nation Theory is taking its revenge on the Muslims in both BD and India...

Disobeying and not listening to Jinnah are becoming excruciatingly expensive for these folks....

BD people seriously needs to do something about these Pro India proxies inside their country
"India and BD are one" - BD's current Finance Minister

Thermo-nukes are the bare minimal deterrence while facing these Mushrikin and their cohorts amongst the Murtedin & Munafikin...

It mean freedom fight. But I assume that you are talking about Mukti zuddho moncho, right? They are a group of people ( number are less than few hundreds) who tagged minister Obaidul Quader as supporter of Razakars, while Quader has a reputation of India lover.

He just said that if grand children of razakars want to be part of AL that's not a problem, as they don't inherit their ancestors crime. I am sure this Muktijuddho moncho will tag Hasina as razakar too if she would say the same!
Later although he rephrased his words, still this Muktijuddho moncho demand pro Indian minister Quader to apologize!

Muktijuddho moncho has nothing to do with Muktijuddho aka freedom fight nor they are related to any political party or it's student Organization! They are a bunch of fifth columnist,pretending to be patriots!
Agreed. I am telling you this Riyad guy is typical hindu. They are snakes. will bite you when ever they can. No matter how nice you are to them.

Yes most bd ppl will agreed with you.

Agreed. I am telling you this Riyad guy is typical hindu. They are snakes. will bite you when ever they can. No matter how nice you are to them.
Yes I agree. Hindutva Hindus will never ever be changed. But we have common innocent patriot Hindus too who are majority in numbers. BD Sanghi snakes are total different category than patriot Hindu fellas of Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom