What's new

Former DUCSU vice-president Nur unveils new party with Reza Kibria as convenor

I respect ex DUCSU VP Nur but Mr reza not so much, he is just another american stooge groomed as a tool by america to be their yesman/puppet once the China aligned government of BAL and Sheikh Hasina is toppled.

People cheerleading all these recently political developments should think carefully about what all this means, so much movement in the political arena in such a short span of time right before a national election and right after uncle sam made it clear he wants Hasina to cooperate or go... the same political landscape that for over a dozen years remained stagnant and in a status quo.

A storm is coming and it's the everyday non politically aligned people who will suffer the most.

Not a fan of BAL but what I am a fan of is stability and our country has been wrecked by instability for the better part of its 50 odd years of existence.. BAL brought stability and development, what price needed to be paid for said development and stability are non-issues to the general public who just want to make an honest living and go home to a warm bed at night.

I do not know what the future holds but I know enough about Bangladesh's political landscape, geopolitics, realpolitik and insidious machinations of the United States of America to know that nothing good will come of these new developments in the political arena.

Democracy will not work in Bangladesh for another 30 years until the public knows the true value of their vote and how to cast it right. The quickest way to development is an iron fist and China, Singapore and the last 12 years of development in Bangladesh are some very real examples of that. The people need food and shelter, not some short lived feel good vibes that their voices are being heard and that their votes count.

Democracy is a flawed system of governance and is yet another weapon in the western toolkit.

I respect ex DUCSU VP Nur but Mr reza not so much, he is just another american stooge groomed as a tool by america to be their yesman/puppet once the China aligned government of BAL and Sheikh Hasina is toppled.

People cheerleading all these recently political developments should think carefully about what all this means, so much movement in the political arena in such a short span of time right before a national election and right after uncle sam made it clear he wants Hasina to cooperate or go... the same political landscape that for over a dozen years remained stagnant and in a status quo.

A storm is coming and it's the everyday non politically aligned people who will suffer the most.

Not a fan of BAL but what I am a fan of is stability and our country has been wrecked by instability for the better part of its 50 odd years of existence.. BAL brought stability and development, what price needed to be paid for said development and stability are non-issues to the general public who just want to make an honest living and go home to a warm bed at night.

I do not know what the future holds but I know enough about Bangladesh's political landscape, geopolitics, realpolitik and insidious machinations of the United States of America to know that nothing good will come of these new developments in the political arena.

100% agree.

Reza is a US stooge.

His job will be to isolate China even it means hurting BD.

Nur guy is just another uneducated street politician.

Last edited:
If Nur becomes the PM I will welcome it.
Reza will be PM ; but not more than two term , according to their own mandate!
He is unsuitable for BD’s retail politics.
Was sohrawardi suitable? I don't think so. Consider him as new era sohrawardi, and consider others as new era Bhasani , Sher e Bangla and few more.

Rome wasn't built in a day. The party members are working hard and I believe we will see a new dawn in Bangladesh in foreseeable future.

You lot are dreaming like Imran Khan supporters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is always dreams, and that's why people are alive. They aren't destinied to be suppressed on political ideology !

For few years , yes that's acceptable! For eternity? No it's not.

If we have alternative to BNP , surely democracy is the way ; so maybe BAL and Gano odhikar porish will compete.

If there is a fair election , let people choose their own govt in future.

Democracy will not work in Bangladesh for another 30 years until the public knows the true value of their vote and how to cast it right
Brother , well if democracy won't work for another 30.years , then why only BAL should rule? Why there can't be any technocratic govt headed by a non political person , or a national unity govt where all parties will have their representatives?

I don't like yonus as head of the govt as Jafarullah proposed.

What if reza kibria become the Head? Although Gano odhikar porishod has huge fans now , but still the party isn't well established yet.

So yes as a convener ot a new party reza kibria can be a PM!

And after all if there will be no Hasina ( she said several times that she will retire after this term) , then whom you propose PM of Bangladesh?

I don't see anyone has the PM quality in BAL! Same goes for BNP!

SO someone has to be a prime minister after Hasina.

So I want reza kibria can lead as a PM or technocrat head!

@AmiEktaKharapChele

Last edited:
Reza will PM ; but no more than two term , according to their own mandate!

Was sohrawardi suitable? I don't think so. Consider him as new era sohrawardi, and consider others as new era Bhasani , Sher e Bangla and few more.

Rome wasn't built in a day. The party members are working hard and I believe we will see a new dawn in Bangladesh in foreseeable future.

There is always dreams, and that's why people are alive. They aren't destinied to be suppressed on political ideology !

For few years , yes that's acceptable! For eternity? No it's not.

If we have alternative to BNP , surely democracy is the way ; so maybe BAL and Gano odhikar porish will compete.

If there is a fair election , let people choose their own govt in future.

Brother , well if democracy won't work for another 30.years , then why only BAL should rule? Why there can't be any technocratic govt headed by a non political person , or a national unity govt where all parties will have their representatives?

I don't like yonus as head of the govt as Jafarullah proposed.

What if reza kibria become the Head? Although Gano odhikar porishod has huge fans now , but still the party isn't well established yet.

So yes as a convener ot a new party reza kibria can be a PM!

And after all if there will be no Hasina ( she said several times that she will retire after this term) , then whom you propose PM of Bangladesh?

I don't see anyone has the PM quality in BAL! Same goes for BNP!

SO someone has to be a prime minister after Hasina.

So I want reza kibria can lead as a PM or technocrat head!

@AmiEktaKharapChele

Bhai, I'd wait and watch, Ideally one would want to see this new party of sorts to prove their mettle by first contesting local elections and then we can gauge, If the public of Bangladesh can look beyond the mainstays of BD Politics in BNP and BAL.

Bhai, I'd watch and wait, Ideally one would want to see this new party of sorts to prove their mettle by first contesting local elections and then we can gauge, If the public of Bangladesh can look beyond the mainstays of BD Politics in BNP and BAL.
Ji bhaijan, amaro ekoi kotha! But public er kotha shunle to BNP o chole aste pare. Eta uchit hobe na.

So onno way ber kora better. Now we have no other way to wait and watch. As things are becoming complicated! So it's hard to assume what us going to happen in future!

Ji bhaijan, amaro ekoi kotha! But public er kotha shunle to BNP o chole aste pare. Eta uchit hobe na.

So onno way ber kora better. Now we have no other way to wait and watch. As things are becoming complicated! So it's hard to assume what us going to happen in future!

Ji, BNP je toktae ashte pare, ei bepar tai amar shobche boro bhoi shamner nirbachon niye

BNP is a finished party, they just want to come to power for the heck of it, to beat BAL, oder ar kono motivation nai, they will not do anything for the country, other than to wipe away the cases against fokirni tareq.

It's either BAL or a capable new party (doesn't exist yet), BNP is finished (as long as they're involved with the Zia family), BNP judi kono mote chair e boshe, Bangladesh shesh.

Last edited:
Bhai, I'd wait and watch, Ideally one would want to see this new party of sorts to prove their mettle by first contesting local elections and then we can gauge, If the public of Bangladesh can look beyond the mainstays of BD Politics in BNP and BAL.

I agree!

Do not destabilise Hasina before these guys have proven themselves.

3/4 of BD population aren’t BAL or BNP loyalists.

But do see Hasina as the saviour.

First person since the Mughal days do provide stability.

Do not want to go back to the chaos of Major Zia and General Ershad.

100% agree.

Reza is a US stooge.

His job will be to isolate China even it means hurting BD.

I don't blame you , as you always see a mighty prime minister from 1991 and can't imagine beyond it.

However during Ershad time , people never thought that Ershad will fall overnight!

I'm not expecting Hasina fall , as I sincerely wish her safe and honorable exit!l, she also wants it to , as you haven't anything to gain when you are early 80 years old.

But , as I said , unfortunately you can't think beyond the rule of prime minister ( not parliamentary system, you were born in uk , and you should know the difference between the rule of PM with the dark article 70 , and a true form of parliamentary system; unfortunately you have failed to differentiate) , but we either want a true parliamentary system ( as we have alternative now) , or the best option is a presidential form , as parliamentary system isn't healthy for undeveloped country!

So yes Mr Reza Kibria won't have such power that you are talking about! So you don't have to be worried.

And also it will take more than a man to reduce the influence of China in this region.

You should study deeply about international politics.

Look , what Ukraine and its democracy partners pretend? They pretend that in a sovereign state they can do whatever they want, even can join NATO ignoring the warning of Russia.

Now we all see the outcome.

They were the student of DU, and if you want all Bangladeshi to graduate from UK/ USA to become a educated politician , then I would humbly say that our honorable PM sheikh Hasina passed from Eden college!

I don't blame you , as you always see a mighty prime minister from 1991 and can't imagine beyond it.

However during Ershad time , people never thought that Ershad will fall overnight!

I'm not expecting Hasina fall , as I sincerely wish her safe and honorable exit!l, she also wants it to , as you haven't anything to gain when you are early 80 years old.

But , as I said , unfortunately you can't think beyond the rule of prime minister ( not parliamentary system, you were born in uk , and you should know the difference between the rule of PM with the dark article 70 , and a true form of parliamentary system; unfortunately you have failed to differentiate) , but we either want a true parliamentary system ( as we have alternative now) , or the best option is a presidential form , as parliamentary system isn't healthy for undeveloped country!

So yes Mr Reza Kibria won't have such power that you are talking about! So you don't have to be worried.

And also it will take more than a man to reduce the influence of China in this region.

Look , what Ukraine and its democracy partners pretend? They pretend that in a sovereign state they can do whatever they want, even can join NATO ignoring the warning of Russia.

They were the student of DU, and if you want all Bangladeshi to graduate from UK/ USA to become a educated politician , then I would humbly say that our honorable PM sheikh Hasina passed from Eden college!

Maybe so but If America installs a government in Bangladesh, China will itself move away from working with Bangladesh.

Ji, BNP je toktae ashte pare, ei bepar tai amar shobche boro bhoi shamner nirbachon niye

BNP is a finished party, they just want to come to power for the heck of it, to beat BAL, other ar kono motivation nai, they will not do anything for the country, other than to wipe away the cases against fokirni tareq.

It's either BAL or a capable new party (doesn't exist yet), BNP is finished (as long as they're involved with the Zia family), BNP judi kono mote chair e boshe, Bangladesh shesh.
Existence a ache bhai. Ektu patience a takhen. Asha korte dosh ki? Zodio amra keu asol bapar jani na, sob tai onuman. But let's hope for the best!

BNP is a finished party, they just want to come to power for the heck of it, to beat BAL, other ar kono motivation nai, they will not do anything for the country, other than to wipe away the cases against fokirni tareq.

If Hasina is toppled, we will have short military rule, in an election BNP will be the largest bloc and will cobble together a government.

Whilst common people aren’t tethered to AL/BNP - most of the senior civil servants are all split between BNP/BAL.

Without their consent no one can rule.

These guys make money through BAL/BNP protection.

These guys will never allow a “third party” to rule.

Whilst common people aren’t tethered to AL/BNP - most of the senior civil servants are all split between BNP/BAL.

Without their consent no one can rule.

These guys make money through BAL/BNP protection.

These guys will never allow a “third party” to rule.

So if Hasina is toppled - you will have an Imran Khan like person who destroys the economy - with BNP returning with vengeance.

You guys really are naive!!!

Existence a ache bhai. Ektu patience a takhen. Asha korte dosh ki? Zodio amra keu asol bapar jani na, sob tai onuman. But let's hope for the best!

Bollam to, age oder ke nijer political power ar capability demonstrate korte hobe, emne to ami ar apni o party banate pari, kono kothai na, main jinish holo jonopriyota and political power.

Maybe so but If America installs a government in Bangladesh, China will itself move away from working with Bangladesh.
China won't move away bhai China already has huge investment. China want to be global leader now, so they won't easily let it be done, even if any party/govt want it.

So they must have to maintain the balance.

My personal opinion is either we remain neutral or if no other way but to join any side , its must be China.

But hope we can stay neutral. But for sure , China won't let it happen , if any Bangladesh political party want to take usa side overtly.

Look at Pakistan, what's the source of the might of Imran Khan even after collapse?

Many will say it's the citizens of Pakistan. But I humbly beg to differ.

There is some international secrete game involved.

We only have one direct clue and that is , Putin said in the ver beginning that usa is punishing Imran Khan!

So if Hasina is toppled
Read my comments again. Show me where I said Hasina should be toppled?

Bollam to, age oder ke nijer political power ar capability demonstrate korte hobe, emne to ami ar apni o party banate pari, kono kothai na, main jinish holo jonopriyota and political power.
Hm setai. Dekha Zak ki hoy next election er age!

China won't move away bhai China already has huge investment. China want to be global leader now, so they won't easily let it be done, even if any party/govt want it.

So they must have to maintain the balance.

My personal opinion is either we remain neutral or if no other way but to join any side , its must be China.

But hope we can stay neutral. But for sure , China won't let it happen , if any Bangladesh political party want to take usa side overtly.

Look at Pakistan, what's the source of the might of Imran Khan even after collapse?

Many will say it's the citizens of Pakistan. But I humbly beg to differ.

There is some international secrete game involved.

We only have one direct clue and that is , Putin said in the ver beginning that usa is punishing Imran Khan!

In an ideal world, we would only need China and our European export partners but unfortunately America has made the euros it's stooge and it's very hard to do anything against america (massive export market by itself) because whatever actions they'd take, the euros would replicate.

Bangladesh is in a fix right now and going through a rough patch, which is why I want stability, it is unfortunate that there is an election next year, really really bad timing.

Don't forget New Delhi is not very happy with SHW either.

In an ideal world, we would only need China and our European export partners but unfortunately America has made the euros it's stooge and it's very hard to do anything against america (massive export market by itself) because whatever actions they'd take, the euros would replicate.

Bangladesh is in a fix right now and going through a rough patch, which is why I want stability, it is unfortunate that there is an election next year, really really bad timing.

Don't forget New Delhi is not very happy with SHW either.

I hope she can rig that election US style.

Otherwise we are in for an era of turmoil.

All the gains will be undone.

Hungry people will be easy prey to the rantings of the vile mullahs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom