What's new

'Hindu religious scriptures p00rn text': Bangladesh's oppn front latest attack on minorities

We knew what west Pakistan was doing to us before 1971, and we also know what India is doing to BD now.

However, for the current issues with India, it is the unelected BAL party that is responsible for their creation.

I hope, the next election will change the situation, and new leadership comes to the fore.
So if you have been persecuted as you say by Pakistan now you are going to persecute the Hindus? Is that OK or should we learn from history.

Stop waving the flag and start to think. Our forefathers were assholes that allowed the British in and then when we got independence they focused on infighting. Even today you are brainwashed not to call them out

So if you have been persecuted as you say by Pakistan now you are going to persecute the Hindus? Is that OK or should we learn from history.

Stop waving the flag and start to think. Our forefathers were assholes that allowed the British in and then when we got independence they focused on infighting. Even today you are brainwashed not to call them out
HPOKR.JPG

hippo+2.jpg

What's that got to do with anything? What a dick...keep sucking. Last week I was in Canada? Last month dubai?

Ever heard of air travel or are you still on your bamboo raft in sunderbans. I won't waste my time looking up ur location
bc, betha wahan hai, and un hi ko gaalian de ra... god damn munafiq, you.. have some shame

@VCheng

Post a video reference you hypocrite ,liar indian!

Twitter conversation can't be any sort of evidence!

However, it's great to know that Gano Odhikar Porishod is targeted by RAW!

So yes they ( Gano Odhikar Porishod) are now officially a worthy opposition of Indian bootlickers in Bangladesh!

@Bilal9 bhai!

Agreed 100% !!

Anyone that is a threat to RAW's Hindutva-shill Hasina govt. in Bangladesh, will be targeted by RAW.

That will include spreading fake news on Gono Odhikar Porishod, which is a legitimate opposition to BAL.

Bangladesh is probably the only country in the subcontinent where actual hate-speech against any religion is not tolerated.

Anti-blasphemy law is one reason, which is enforced. India has no such law - hate-speech against Islam and Muslims is at an all time high.

Last edited:
It totally depends on a person what lesson he want to take from Hindu scriptures, just like Quraan.

It is irresponsible to comment on another religion and hurt their religious sentiment - if one is not an adherent in the first place.

But this is fake RSS propaganda anyway.

"Lakum Deenu-kum Wal-Ya-Deen."

"Unto you your religion, unto me, mine."

Bangladesh is a model of communal harmony in the subcontinent and RSS/BJP is trying to stir up trouble even in Bangladesh.

A person finding only p0rn in thousands if not lakhs of pages of scriptures says more about the person himself than about the scriptures.

This is fake news - but I think most non-Hindus misread the stuff especially about Krishna Lila.

They don't get the philosophical angle in most Hindu religious texts, e.g. Upanishads and Mahabharata. Not a Hindu myself - so should not comment.

But it is true, there is concerted effort from some minority Hindu quarters in Bangladesh (funded by RSS/BJP in India) to "Hindu-ize" the general populace, by changing school textbooks and even importing Hindu religious school textbooks from India nowadays to use locally in Bangladesh schools (targeting Muslim kids).

What possible benefit could Bangladeshi Muslim kids get by learning the names of Hindu Dev-devis and avatars?

Or Bangladeshi Hindu writers putting down 13th century Muslim rulers in Bangladesh while glorifying Hindu Sena and Pala Rajas?

A bit too much in my opinion. Rank stupidity.

Indian RSS/BJP idiots should lay off these stupidity. They are sullying the name of India in Bangladesh.

Who knows if they care......

Last edited:
It totally depends on a person what lesson he want to take from Hindu scriptures, just like Quraan.
Exactly. Someone reading the Book of Leviticus will think, wow, I can't read this in front of kids.

bc, betha wahan hai, and un hi ko gaalian de ra... god damn munafiq, you.. have some shame

@VCheng
Abay traitor you still worship Hindu India. I am not like you who is still living in despotic Bangladesh licking Hindu cxck. Plus I have been to BD and stayed at Dhanmandi opposite BDR and saw 1st hand what you wankexs claim. Also I have travelled the length and breath of BD from modhipur forest to Cox bazaar. That what I do travel...gandxo.

Additionally...not only were your forefathers traitors you are also a traitor as was your father. Server India...I am glad the f u at every junction

Post a video reference you hypocrite ,liar indian!

Twitter conversation can't be any sort of evidence!

However, it's great to know that Gano Odhikar Porishod is targeted by RAW!

So yes they ( Gano Odhikar Porishod) are now officially a worthy opposition of Indian bootlickers in Bangladesh!

@Bilal9 bhai!

Exactly. The fact that they are targeting him now with fake news, makes him more trustworthy in my eyes.

Abay traitor you still worship Hindu India. I am not like you who is still living in despotic Bangladesh licking Hindu cxck. Plus I have been to BD and stayed at Dhanmandi opposite BDR and saw 1st hand what you wankexs claim. Also I have travelled the length and breath of BD from modhipur forest to Cox bazaar. That what I do travel...gandxo.

Additionally...not only were your forefathers traitors you are also a traitor as was your father. Server India...I am glad the f u at every junction
You do realize that's an Indian you are replying to?

Anyway thanks for letting everyone know what you think of Bangladesh too.

oho, srs ho gya banda !

lassi p k so ja, pdpxdi teri bsdk

Pure dolts!
Why do these guys abduct, rape, and kill females of other religions in areas dominated by them all in name of one thing.
the question is asked over the ages in different parts of the world.
the question is valid.
the answer is sadly brutally very honest. the majorities with power have always suppressed and persecuted the minorities since the written history of mankind and continue to do so. the only difference is that great nations are made when the majority stops doing that and embraces the minority and accepts its distinction and bring is to the national fold.

Back
Top Bottom