What's new

Former DUCSU vice-president Nur unveils new party with Reza Kibria as convenor

I hope so as well. But only she is ready to contest in next election! She said several times that she will retire after this term!

As I said, without Hasina BAL is gobor. And not viable.

Once Hasina retires - BAL and BNP need to be dismantled.

Probably the top leaders also hanged.

But we cannot afford that level of turmoil until 2030.

It would be good if in 2030 we can hang BAL/BNP leaders - like Jamati leaders.

In an ideal world, we would only need China and our European export partners but unfortunately America has made the euros it's stooge and it's very hard to do anything against america (massive export market by itself) because whatever actions they'd take, the euros would replicate.

Bangladesh is in a fix right now and going through a rough patch, which is why I want stability, it is unfortunate that there is an election next year, really really bad timing.

Don't forget New Delhi is not very happy with SHW either.

If US wants Reza Kibria to be the PM then it's a 100% guarantee that it will be a yes man like they did in Pakistan. That's why if Hasina is toppled I want to see Nur as the PM, although this guys has a degree from Dhaka Uni, he doesn't have the exposure of international politics and economy. I agree what @Nergal says that all our PMs were locally educated but in the modern times with economy of BD in the stage it's in, someone who is educated in western countries and worked there for many years would be more suitable. But I would take a Nur as the PM than a yes man.

If US wants Reza Kibria to be the PM then it's a 100% guarantee that it will be a yes man like they did in Pakistan. T
Thankfully you will change your mind in future. Now what you are saying all are the result of atrticel 70 or our constitution.

What if we abolish it? Would you still say that Reza will have the power to become yes man?

( Let's assume he can be an yes man for a second ; although I don't think he is yes man type , as I find him as a man with dignity.)

Don't forget New Delhi is not very happy with SHW either
Well Bhai , I missed this part. Well it's me who has been saying it since ages! Contrary to popular belief, Hasina regime is no longer the bosom friend of India.

In forseable future , relationship will be worse. Maybe not overtly , but covertly it will be worse. And later I think overtly India Bangladesh ( read BAL) enmity will start.

This is the only reason I still want to tolerate Hasina regime , as I'm sure she is just fighting the treacherous gong inside BAL!

After they ( Indian assets in BAL ) are neutralised , all price hike and other problem will be solved.

And as long as India is unhappy with them , many people will start accepting BAL , more than BNP or any others , as BAL is the oldest party in Bangladesh.

@AmiEktaKharapChele

Well Bhai , I missed this part. Well it's me who has been saying it since ages! Contrary to popular belief, Hasina regime is no longer the bosom friend of India.

In forseable future , relationship will be worse. Maybe not overtly , but covertly it will be worse. And later I think overtly India Bangladesh ( read BAL) enmity will start.

This is the only reason I still want to tolerate Hasina regime , as I'm sure she is just fighting the treacherous gong inside BAL!

After they ( Indian assets in BAL ) are neutralised , all price hike and other problem will be solved.

And as long as India is unhappy with them , many people will start accepting BAL , more than BNP or any others , as BAL is the oldest party in Bangladesh.

@AmiEktaKharapChele

BAL as a party has its ideology and political fundamentals right and people generally resonate with their stances at least in theory.

BNP is very opportunistic and as such don't have a clear plan and their election promises are rarely fulfilled and their election manifestos are a joke.

For all its problems BAL is the most political party like party in Bangladesh, with a clear chain of command, a heritage of coming to power and clear line of succession.

Mind you, all the problems that people have with BAL, they would've had had it been BNP and not BAL in power.

People only blame BAL because it's in power and not BNP, if it was BNP same issues would still exist.

It's not a question of this party bad, that party good, it's a question of all politicians in Bangladesh being shortsighted and selfish.

BNP is a party in shambles, last two elections they didn't even have a PM candidate.

BAL on the other hand runs like clockwork bar momen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom