What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video will make a lot of people on this thread look like idiots, instead of experts on what shapes can or can not fly.

:lol:
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I pity you dude. You seriously believe that it's a plane. God help you! :o:
Thank you, I petty your retarded brains, you seriously believe it is not a plane. I do not think that god wants to help someone like you, luckily most pakistanis are more objective than some made to believe they are real life think tank analysts.

I do believe that a minimum level of stupidity is necessary for a person to support certain regimes. :lol:
BTW, you have an interesting signature, Rutherford is exactly right. Science is either physics, or some off-shoots of physics and stamp collecting and "playing doctor" :lol:

Last edited:
I do believe that a minimum level of stupidity is necessary for a person to support certain regimes. :lol:
BTW, you have an interesting signature, Rutherford is exactly right. Science is either physics, or some off-shoots of physics and stamp collecting and "playing doctor" :lol:
You can not be wrong on that; the only wrong support is for an apartheid regime like Usrael the real off-shoot of physics.
I do not know if Einshtein did not work in the invention bureau in Vienna for 10 years if he would have come up with any (Stolen!?) theory at all, or if the US was not handing in the technology and the brains if Usrael can make anything on its own: The Lavi project was a good example, the Kfir was totally a French Mirage.

Iran has already proved itself with the Saeqah twin tail that based on some "expert's" opinions was not supposed to fly as well.

Saeqeh-Thunderbolt-fighter-jet1.jpg

Here is some basic physics although its one of the most sophisticated fields of physical sciences.
Iran puts second satellite into orbit

Last edited:
Yes, the world has never seen a plane with wings like that. It sure looks nice, but will those nice looking wings let it fly?
Tandem wing design is used before. The fact that its small scale RC model flies could be a clue that its full scale prototype shouldn't have any problem.

the Kfir was totally a French Mirage.

Iran has already proved itself with the Saeqah twin tail that based on some "expert's" opinions was not supposed to fly as well.

Copying is not a shame. The difference is while Israel was making 2nd generation jet copies in 1970-es, Iran is doing it in 2014.

BTW, which expert said that twin tail F-5 cant fly? Why u are lying?

Here is some basic physics although its one of the most sophisticated fields of physical sciences.
Its technology from 1950-es, except Iran still cant make any operational satellite.

Copying is not a shame. The difference is while Israel was making 2nd generation jet copies in 1970-es, Iran is doing it in 2014.

Its technology from 1950-es, except Iran still cant make any operational satellite.
Egypt was making planes in the 50's 60's, who told you Iran couldn't make them too at that time. By the way I was not talking about copying, The Kfir was a mirage handed over to Usrael, I mean more than ToT, from raw materials, plants machinery to experts and full plans too.

Many experts criticized the Saeqah and some said it couldn't fly, you can do your search on the whole project and try to find the "expert's" opinions... I did.

Iran has made many satellites and sent them to space, and... on its own, unlike Usrael! by the way aren't you the one who said the monkey mission to space was fake, impossible and a lie?

What are u trash Zionists without Western technologies?

About the Qaher-313:

One British aeronautical engineer commented “Super thick wing, single piece un-reinforced canopy – I could be wrong but its main advantage may be delivering the killer blow whilst the opposing pilot is laughing at it.”
It should also be noted that new aircraft from secretive countries are often met with skepticism, with many doubting both China’s J-20 and J-31 when images first appeared. Iran’s public display of a US RQ-170 was also suspected of being fake at the time. Statements from Israeli officials are categorical, stating it is a fake, and may even be based on a film prop.

News & Opinion | Hush-Kit

About the Qaher-313:

One British aeronautical engineer commented “Super thick wing, single piece un-reinforced canopy – I could be wrong but its main advantage may be delivering the killer blow whilst the opposing pilot is laughing at it.”
It should also be noted that new aircraft from secretive countries are often met with skepticism, with many doubting both China’s J-20 and J-31 when images first appeared. Iran’s public display of a US RQ-170 was also suspected of being fake at the time. Statements from Israeli officials are categorical, stating it is a fake, and may even be based on a film prop.

News & Opinion | Hush-Kit
Impressive comment. One of our nobles has said :" you can wake up a person who is asleep but you can't do the same to someone who is pretending to be asleep."
The people who you are arguing with have seen the flight of Iranian RQ170 and still claim it is fake, PhotoShop, etc. So don't waste your time on them.
Which order is that on you avatar? I hadn't seen it.

842919_10151267005133603_2007470597_o.jpg

jew.jpg

The off-shoots of science:
Arrow II missile missed target in test — report

Arrow II missile missed target in test -- report | The Times of Israel
You can not be wrong on that; the only wrong support is for an apartheid regime like Usrael the real off-shoot of physics.
I do not know if Einshtein did not work in the invention bureau in Vienna for 10 years if he would have come up with any (Stolen!?) theory at all, or if the US was not handing in the technology and the brains if Usrael can make anything on its own: The Lavi project was a good example, the Kfir was totally a French Mirage.

Dumb ***, I am getting my PhD in a field which is between Electrical engineering and Physics, and also getting my second master in physics in a university that you cannot even be a janitor in it. So, you don't need to open your mouth about physics for me. BTW, what some painted F-5 or similar stuff have to do with my post? Do you wanna talk about Jazz in response? :lol:

Egypt was making planes in the 50's 60's, who told you Iran couldn't make them too at that time. By the way I was not talking about copying, The Kfir was a mirage handed over to Usrael, I mean more than ToT, from raw materials, plants machinery to experts and full plans too.

Many experts criticized the Saeqah and some said it couldn't fly, you can do your search on the whole project and try to find the "expert's" opinions... I did.

Iran has made many satellites and sent them to space, and... on its own, unlike Usrael! by the way aren't you the one who said the monkey mission to space was fake, impossible and a lie?

what are you smoking? who said that Saeqeh, basically painted F-5, cannot fly? This qaher is a complete joke, but it does not mean that painted F-5 is also a fictional jet. Although it is a useless jet in 2014. Israel is decades ahead of Iran in space and missiles technology. just do a simple search and you would find the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom