What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive comment. One of our nobles has said :" you can wake up a person who is asleep but you can't do the same to someone who is pretending to be asleep."
The people who you are arguing with have seen the flight of Iranian RQ170 and still claim it is fake, PhotoShop, etc. So don't waste your time on them.
Which order is that on you avatar? I hadn't seen it.
It will be too explicit for the purpose of this thread to explain the avatar.
The concerned ones are not pretending to be asleep, they just despise Muslim guts, and if anything is hidden from their preying eyes they get mad and panic.

Dumb ***, I am getting my PhD in a field which is between Electrical engineering and Physics, and also getting my second master in physics in a university that you cannot even be a janitor in it. So, you don't need to open your mouth about physics for me. BTW, what some painted F-5 or similar stuff have to do with my post? Do you wanna talk about Jazz in response? :lol:

what are you smoking? who said that Saeqeh, basically painted F-5, cannot fly? This qaher is a complete joke, but it does not mean that painted F-5 is also a fictional jet. Although it is a useless jet in 2014. Israel is decades ahead of Iran in space and missiles technology. just do a simple search and you would find the difference
You are getting a PhD in vulgarity I see. you are too arrogant to understand a thing or two.
I won"t tell you much, but I have helped your country arm itself... with American weapons when you were a baby. Now you go tell your parents that they have not done a good job in educating you.
I advise you not to be too arrogant with your PhD and masters degrees, they are not worth much in this world. You should try educating yourself in good manners first, that is the most lasting and best education you can get.
As far as military affairs are concerned you seem to be a novice at it.

You are getting a PhD in vulgarity I see. you are too arrogant to understand a thing or two.
I won"t tell you much, but I have helped your country arm itself... with American weapons when you were a baby. Now you go tell your parents that they have not done a good job in educating you.
But I advise you not to be too arrogant with your PhD and masters degrees, they are not worth much in this world. You should try educating yourself in good manner, that is the most lasting and best education you can get.
As far as military affairs are concerned you seem to be a novice at it.

I did not claim to be a military expert, but I do know more about it than you, at least when Iran, Azerbaijan, Russia, or similar countries are concerned. BTW, your posts and strange claims, like making a 5th generation jet with 2-5 million dollars, your comment #360 in this thread, ... shows that you are far from knowing military knowledge.

I did not claim to be a military expert, but I do know more about it than you, at least when Iran, Azerbaijan, Russia, or similar countries are concerned. BTW, your posts and strange claims, like making a 5th generation jet with 2-5 million dollars, your comment #360 in this thread, ... shows that you are far from knowing military knowledge.
I do not know military knowledge! I am quite knowledgeable about military gear and affairs. You should put things in their context to begin with. That post of mine was in response to some guys saying that the commercial avionics on the Qaher are not worth more than a hundred thousand dollars, and thus the whole plane shown would cost less than a few hundred thousand dollars, so I have said that adding an engine to it will give an operational airplane for 2 to 5 million dollars. I still think it is feasible with less than $10 million per fighter plane, since it does not have to be expensive for its main purpose of total radio silence, no radar, flight at extreme low altitudes with terrain hugging and sudden surge vertically (guided by radar operators) towards enemy warplanes, firing its missiles at them and leaving the scene as quickly as possible. This was the same technique used by the Iraqi Mig 21s and Mirage1s to beat the mighty F-14!!!
So this is mostly an air defense efficient tactic and ground or sea bombing missions. The Qaher -313 is not offensive in a sens of attacking other countries. It does not need BVR, but it would be a great addition.

Last edited:
Tandem wing design is used before. The fact that its small scale RC model flies could be a clue that its full scale prototype shouldn't have any problem.

Is that hearsay or video evidence?

Which one? The RC model? The clip was released same time the prototype was revealed. Haven't you seen it?
Is that "hefze aberoo" I'm sensing or do you actually think mullahs are making a stealth 5th gen fighter jet? Honest question. Go back and read my posts from 2-3 years. I didn't really believe in akhoond bs, but "hefze aberoo" was my number one priority and I made tons of posts that were similar to yours. You don't seem that stupid, which is why I think it's your Irooni tendency to just defend the name of Iran, even if it makes you look like an ignorant zealot (no particular personal offense meant, but an observation based on my first hand experience as an Irooni).

Don't let blind nationalism block your personal beliefs. I'm sure you don't believe the things you're saying, just trying to defend Iran. But do realize that you're just making it worse by becoming a tool for akhoonds.

Is that "hefze aberoo" I'm sensing or do you actually think mullahs are making a stealth 5th gen fighter jet? Honest question. Go back and read my posts from 2-3 years. I didn't really believe in akhoond bs, but "hefze aberoo" was my number one priority and I made tons of posts that were similar to yours. You don't seem that stupid, which is why I think it's your Irooni tendency to just defend the name of Iran, even if it makes you look like an ignorant zealot (no particular personal offense meant, but an observation based on my first hand experience as an Irooni).

Don't let blind nationalism block your personal beliefs. I'm sure you don't believe the things you're saying, just trying to defend Iran. But do realize that you're just making it worse by becoming a tool for akhoonds.

I have to archive these brilliant words for good !!!

he he he !

Which one? The RC model? The clip was released same time the prototype was revealed. Haven't you seen it?

It wasn't a prototype ... it was a mockup !

During the Kish air show they announce about the Saeqeh-2 fighter and the Iranian turbofan engine program which is of the P&W JT8D-219.
As proof they presented a Iranian manufactured LPC module which is basically the main structural part of the engine (the biggest). They said that they are about to set up the build-line for serial production of it. this engine can be modified to a lower bypass ratio which would make it to some extent quite suitable for a fighter jet. The main reason for its development is the IR-150 passenger aircraft which Iran tries to build by 2020 It's also very cost effective design it would be a nice selection as a "national core" for different turbofan applications.
It would surely be a better approach than trying to make a turbofan out of the F-5's J85 which is a technological dead-end.
A LPC module is surely not the biggest technological barrier to establish a indigenous engine manufacturing capability .

JT8D Engine :

B-1-7_JT8D_Engine_704x396.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for trying to guide me into the light.
The problem with many naysayers here is that they are so blinded by hatred towards Iranian government that they can't bear any good news from Iran.
Any military breakthrough that happens in Iran is funded by the government and is achieved by IRANIAN ENGINEERS. Now to answer your question: yes, I believe, provided with the funds and proper means, Iranian engineers can do whatever they wish including developing 5th generation jet fighter. Although, a 5th generation fighter needs to satisfy a number of characteristics out of which looks is one of them. F-313 only look likes a 5th generation without having a flying prototype and knowing its exact specifics, it can't be considered a 5th generation fighter which makes it even easier for Iranian engineers to build.

I have to archive these brilliant words for good !!!

he he he !

It wasn't a prototype ... it was a mockup !

Ok, ok, don't be so picky!

Thanks for trying to guide me into the light.
The problem with many naysayers here is that they are so blinded by hatred towards Iranian government that they can't bear any good news from Iran.
Any military breakthrough that happens in Iran is funded by the government and is achieved by IRANIAN ENGINEERS. Now to answer your question: yes, I believe, provided with the funds and proper means, Iranian engineers can do whatever they wish including developing 5th generation jet fighter. Although, a 5th generation fighter needs to satisfy a number of characteristics out of which looks is one of them. F-313 only look likes a 5th generation without having a flying prototype and knowing its exact specifics, it can't be considered a 5th generation fighter which makes it even easier for Iranian engineers to build.

Ok, ok, don't be so picky!
"Iranian engineers"

Iranians aren't any better or worse than any other group of people. Great work only happens when a certain number of events come to fruition. Without shocking amounts of money, a good amount of foreign expertise, solid research and development, a great track record, extremely efficient and modern private sector, fantastic civilian infrastructure etc... such a thing as a 5th gen fighter jet can't even be a dream.

Mullahs don't have the money, they don't have any help, they haven't built dick in all the years they've been in power (so they don't have anything worth of value to use as a stepping stone), they don't have engines, there isn't a private sector in Iran (let alone one that is efficient and modern!), civilian infrastructure and education on a national level is barely average for a developing country...

What on earth compels you to waste your time on such bull shit fallacies? Soheil and Haman are religious zealots with vested interests. What's your vested interest that you're willing to put aside logic and reason? Tell me why you think a country like Iran can build a 5th generation fighter jet without any money, without an engine, without any previous relevant projects, without any foreign help, without a private sector, without ANYTHING that's required! I'm dying to know. Unless you're yet another sky god believer that has "faith" and not much else.

Edit: you mentioned money in your post. Provided they have money you say. Provided New Guinna has the money, they can build amazing things too. Where are your mullahs gonna get 100+ billion dollars in your opinion? The whole military budget is 1/6th of that.

"Iranian engineers"

Iranians aren't any better or worse than any other group of people. Great work only happens when a certain number of events come to fruition. Without shocking amounts of money, a good amount of foreign expertise, solid research and development, a great track record, extremely efficient and modern private sector, fantastic civilian infrastructure etc... such a thing as a 5th gen fighter jet can't even be a dream.

Mullahs don't have the money, they don't have any help, they haven't built dick in all the years they've been in power (so they don't have anything worth of value to use as a stepping stone), they don't have engines, there isn't a private sector in Iran (let alone one that is efficient and modern!), civilian infrastructure and education on a national level is barely average for a developing country...

What on earth compels you to waste your time on such bull shit fallacies? Soheil and Haman are religious zealots with vested interests. What's your vested interest that you're willing to put aside logic and reason? Tell me why you think a country like Iran can build a 5th generation fighter jet without any money, without an engine, without any previous relevant projects, without any foreign help, without a private sector, without ANYTHING that's required! I'm dying to know. Unless you're yet another sky god believer that has "faith" and not much else.

Edit: you mentioned money in your post. Provided they have money you say. Provided New Guinna has the money, they can build amazing things too. Where are your mullahs gonna get 100+ billion dollars in your opinion? The whole military budget is 1/6th of that.

Obsession has no cure !

you can't even ignore me ...

trollface-problem-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

Egypt was making planes in the 50's 60's,
All they made is license trainer and couple prototypes.

who told you Iran couldn't make them too at that time. By the way I was not talking about copying, The Kfir was a mirage handed over to Usrael, I mean more than ToT, from raw materials, plants machinery to experts and full plans too.
Nonsense. Kfir was built after France declared embargo.
Many experts criticized the Saeqah and some said it couldn't fly, you can do your search on the whole project and try to find the "expert's" opinions... I did.
Again nonsense. No one said that Saeqah could not fly.
Iran has made many satellites and sent them to space, and... on its own, unlike Usrael! by the way aren't you the one who said the monkey mission to space was fake, impossible and a lie?
Iran used North Korean Rodong (enlarged Scud) to launch 20 kg dummies which fell after one month.

safirvsscud.1418553865.jpg

Israel is using indegenous launchers to put 300 kg advanced satellites.

Dumb ***, I am getting my PhD in a field which is between Electrical engineering and Physics, and also getting my second master in physics in a university that you cannot even be a janitor in it. So, you don't need to open your mouth about physics for me. BTW, what some painted F-5 or similar stuff have to do with my post? Do you wanna talk about Jazz in response? :lol:

what are you smoking? who said that Saeqeh, basically painted F-5, cannot fly? This qaher is a complete joke, but it does not mean that painted F-5 is also a fictional jet. Although it is a useless jet in 2014. Israel is decades ahead of Iran in space and missiles technology. just do a simple search and you would find the difference
Many many..... persons in Iran have PHD; two of my close families have PHD too, but u are a real a$$ Dumb that is reallyyy rare.

Your knowledges about military matters is 0%, without google u are dumber than a 50 yeras old illiterate woman.

If u are a Mental disorder there is no reason to be a extremely silly or act like a very filth animal! All I know is I don't want to see u writing on Iranian topics I can't write u anymore u smell very very very bad.

Israel is decades ahead of Iran in space and missiles technology. just do a simple search and you would find the difference

Thanks for completing my epic failures archive ! :D

Many many..... persons in Iran have PHD; two of my close families have PHD too, but u are a real a$$ Dumb that is reallyyy rare.

Your knowledges about military matters is 0%, without google u are dumber than a 50 yeras old illiterate woman.

If u are a Mental disorder there is no reason to be a extremely silly or act like a very filth animal! All I know is I don't want to see u writing on Iranian topics I can't write u anymore u smell very very very bad.
I think someone has escaped his cage :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom