What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone says it's a model that stole not the Qaher ,everyone says it's a model that stole not the Qaher the caractérisque you cite are very impresionante it is for his that I find incredible is his and not so forward to this kind of project

everyone says it's a model that stole not the Qaher ,everyone says it's a model that stole not the Qaher the caractérisque you cite are very impresionante it is for his that I find incredible is his and not so forward to this kind of project

What !? :what:

من که نفهمیدم ... هر کی فهمید بگه حاضر

What !? :what:

من که نفهمیدم ... هر کی فهمید بگه حاضر
چگونه ایران می تواند یک جنگنده مانند Qaher 313 هیچ تجربه یا دانش ساخت؟
شما گفت که در تست نهایی بود، بنابراین ما باید ببینید biento به سرقت رفته؟ :)

how Iran can build a fighter like Qaher 313 no experience or knowledge?
you said it was in final testing, so we should see biento stolen? :)

how Iran can build a fighter like Qaher 313 no experience or knowledge?
you said it was in final testing, so we should see biento stolen? :)

HI brother you do not worry .
the second person i come after it will be you

Last edited:
I did not understand sorry :(
this may help .
you understand much much better when you see it .

Ex-Pratt Worker Allegedly Tried To Ship F-35 Files To Iran
by WTIC - Hartford
Pratt & Whitney said Monday it is cooperating with authorities after federal agents arrested a former employee for trying to ship documents to Iran related to the U.S. military`s Joint Strike Fighter aircraft.

U.S. attorney's office accuses man of trying to ship military documents to Iran
January 13, 2014

An engineer who worked for U.S. defense contractors has been charged with trying to ship restricted military documents to Iran, the U.S. attorney's office in Connecticut said.
The documents included material related to the U.S. Air Force's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program as well as military jet engines
Mozaffar Khazaee, a naturalized U.S. citizen who also holds Iranian citizenship, was arrested at Newark Liberty International Airport last week before he could board a flight to Frankfurt, Germany, according to a statement from the U.S. attorney's office. His ultimate destination was Tehran, Iran.
The 59-year-old engineer is accused of "transporting, transmitting and transferring in interstate or foreign commerce goods obtained by theft, conversion, or fraud."
If convicted, Khazaee, who became an American citizen in 1991, could serve up to 10 years in prison and pay a fine of up to $250,000.
Documents filed with the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut say investigators intercepted a shipment bound for Iran that contained 44 boxes of items marked as "House Hold Goods"
In the boxes, investigators "discovered thousands of pages contained in dozens of manuals/binders relating to the JSF program," including technical specifications, diagrams and blueprints detailing the inner workings of the jet's engine.
Khazaee last worked for a defense contractor in August. The documents did not name his previous employers, instead referring to them as "Company A," "Company B" and "Company C."

U.S. attorney's office accuses man of trying to ship military documents to Iran - CNN.com

Last edited:
this may help .
you understand much much better when you see it .

Ex-Pratt Worker Allegedly Tried To Ship F-35 Files To Iran
by WTIC - Hartford
Pratt & Whitney said Monday it is cooperating with authorities after federal agents arrested a former employee for trying to ship documents to Iran related to the U.S. military`s Joint Strike Fighter aircraft.

U.S. attorney's office accuses man of trying to ship military documents to Iran
January 13, 2014

An engineer who worked for U.S. defense contractors has been charged with trying to ship restricted military documents to Iran, the U.S. attorney's office in Connecticut said.
The documents included material related to the U.S. Air Force's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program as well as military jet engines
Mozaffar Khazaee, a naturalized U.S. citizen who also holds Iranian citizenship, was arrested at Newark Liberty International Airport last week before he could board a flight to Frankfurt, Germany, according to a statement from the U.S. attorney's office. His ultimate destination was Tehran, Iran.
The 59-year-old engineer is accused of "transporting, transmitting and transferring in interstate or foreign commerce goods obtained by theft, conversion, or fraud."
If convicted, Khazaee, who became an American citizen in 1991, could serve up to 10 years in prison and pay a fine of up to $250,000.
Documents filed with the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut say investigators intercepted a shipment bound for Iran that contained 44 boxes of items marked as "House Hold Goods"
In the boxes, investigators "discovered thousands of pages contained in dozens of manuals/binders relating to the JSF program," including technical specifications, diagrams and blueprints detailing the inner workings of the jet's engine.
Khazaee last worked for a defense contractor in August. The documents did not name his previous employers, instead referring to them as "Company A," "Company B" and "Company C."

U.S. attorney's office accuses man of trying to ship military documents to Iran - CNN.com

yes I understand, but in this section and it says that man to try, but it was not successful ....

we need knowledge of machined and lots of money :(

yes I understand, but in this section and it says that man to try, but it was not successful ....
we need knowledge of machined and lots of money :(
you make me laugh .

if you listen carefully you will hear this guy has worked on all engines in the company all of them all the type

and if you listen even more carefully you see he is been old member worker there .

and if you listen more carefully you will see his been emailing blueprints to his brother in Iran .

so you need to stop fooling yourself .

you make me laugh .

if you listen carefully you will hear this guy has worked on all engines in the company all of them all the type

and if you listen even more carefully you see he is been old member worker there .

and if you listen more carefully you will see his been emailing blueprints to his brother in Iran .

so you need to stop fooling yourself .
finally we have the plane F-35?:devil:

finally we have the plane F-35?:devil:

forever-alone-happy-troll-smiley-emoticon.png

now we are in 2016..
ghaher 313 is a joke
it isn't the real fighter
just somebody write idea about it ,
the motor is RD-33,al-31!!,the motor of eurofighter,very advanced motor... we have 3/2 model as ghaher ... it can destory f35 and eurofighter... it is advance , it is basic ...
who's write ? who's lying?
every body don't say completely information about it
please oonnee a person answer to me and people completely and say when we can see it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom