What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity you dude. You seriously believe that it's a plane. God help you! :o:

What you see is one exhaust not one engine it can host 2 small engines , also a one engine option is discussed in my post as well as in post#313.
The Qaher 313 won't need the 2 engines like in the F-!4 or in the Mig-29 but one of their improved engines would be enough.

Guys! Guys! I have figured out why no one has seen this plane fly!

You see the reason is that the plane travels faster than Light. Our eyes can only see whatever light enters them after bouncing off an object. BUT light cannot bounce of the Qaher 3 because light simply cannot catch up to it!

Very good analysis, it is fresh brings in a different perspective in more details than what was discussed before.
I do not know about the follow on of the project. The main point I think, is that Iran has at least a 'cheap' albeit efficient model "stealth" bomber that can be readily made if the need arises someday.
Thanks, all we have heard so far is that it is in the process of development. Some say a flying prototype is scheduled for 2016. But it is all speculations. There has been no official date yet.

Guys! Guys! I have figured out why no one has seen this plane fly!

You see the reason is that the plane travels faster than Light. Our eyes can only see whatever light enters them after bouncing off an object. BUT light cannot bounce of the Qaher 3 because light simply cannot catch up to it!
Wrong, technically you can see things that fly faster than light except for when its velocity vector is parallel to your sight but it is moving away from you.

Wrong, technically you can see things that fly faster than light except for when its velocity vector is parallel to your sight but it is moving away from you.

Thanks Professor!

Thanks, all we have heard so far is that it is in the process of development. Some say a flying prototype is scheduled for 2016. But it is all speculations. There has been no official date yet.

There is something really faster than light, Quark, scientists have recently found out this truth.

Anyhow someday in future we should build planes faster than light :lol:

There is something really faster than light, Quark, scientists have recently found out this truth.

Qaher and Quark both start with a Q! :woot: Does that mean it flies at the speed of Quark?

:(

I pity you dude. You seriously believe that it's a plane. God help you! :o:

OMG%20cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom